Review of B&H Photo Video

consumervideo@bhphotovideo.com
2017 Customer choice award

roberth412
9/19/17

I'm an occasional customer and have been very pleased with their prices and quick service! Very easy to place an order.

vishwasud
9/19/17

Most trusted store and best prices with no tax and shipping cost. I have been buying from B&H for quite some time and have never had any issues.

One thing would be great if they include return shipping like Amazon.

cameronw27
9/19/17

I *constantly* compare prices between B&H and Amazon, and I'm surprised how rarely I go with Amazon (even with Prime!) I suppose it helps that I am typically buying more than $50 of equipment- that free shipping can be a deal maker.

lindaj145
9/19/17

In this day and age of amazon it's hard to imagine an online store that can compete, but B&H seems to be doing just that. Their prices are right on par with Amazon, their selection is vastly superior, and their support and instructions are just about the best out there. This is definitely my go to stop for camera gear.

toms356
9/19/17

Don't change anything, you guys are the best !! I have spent thousands of dollars at B & H and so far they have never fallen short of my expectations.

danielm376
9/19/17

Great website, awesome customer service and very competitive pricing. True competitor to Amazon. Couldn't ask for more!

jacquelinem60
9/19/17

They offer great shipping. Can't wait to get my new Samsung! Will update review about product when arrives. Getting in one day!!

russells59
9/19/17

Always great. Have been doing busiiness with B&H for more years than I can count. Never a problem and always super service.

amyb202
9/19/17

B&H Photo consistently beats other website prices (including Amazon) and has quick shipping and great customer service. I always check B&H before buying anything!

stephens183
9/19/17

They think of everything. The process of ordering is intuitive and sets the standard. I always feel that I can count on B & H.

matthewe28
9/18/17

Worry free shopping. I have spent thousands of dollars at B & H and so far they have never fallen short of my expectations.

joes715
9/18/17

I'm a regular customer and have been very happy over the years. The products I'm looking for at some of the best prices available.

johna722
9/18/17

Both their physical and online stores are great. Knowledgeable staff and prompt delivery from their online store. What a retailer should be!

jorgel39
9/18/17

I buy them from another country, I bought a laptop which arrived in perfect conditions, in the stipulated times. Now buy a Linksys EA8500 and I hope to repeat the experience, for me are highly recommended

stevenl120
9/18/17

I ordered so many things for my computer and my phone from this site. Best prices and fast shipping.

roberto533
9/18/17

I ordered an Epson P400 printer from B&H today because I know from past experience that if I have any problems with the order B&H will take care of it to my complete satisfaction. Very few places today will stand behind their products like they do. There prices are in line with any other network business. I have been a customer of B&H for over 20 years. Enough said!
Bob O

bobbyj48
9/18/17

Saved $20 over Amazon and almost $40 over eBay on a pair of Sanus Speaker Stands. I love B&H because they love Paypal, Amazon does not!

jerryb121
9/18/17

great I like all you have to offer, and you have a great supply on electronics, and cameras plus I enjoy just looking through your products.

Thanks again
J.B.

steveb298
9/18/17

When I need something fast B&H always pulls through with the product I need on my doorstep the next day.

barryk27
9/18/17

When I moved to AZ from NY 18 years ago, I used B&H for tv's, video cameras etc. I have been very happy with their service, prices and the fact they stand behind their product. Besides, it keeps me connected to NY.lol.

douga25
9/18/17

Best prices, best website, easy navigation, fast free shipping, informative reviews, etc. Been buying from these guys since 1991 (before the internet commerce existed).

zachp9
9/18/17

I love B&H. They always leave me pleased with there super fast shipping, and the film is, easily, cheaper than anywhere else I know of.

patrickd65
9/18/17

I have never been disappointed in the quality service from this store. Staffed by professionals that know their business and their customer relations are excellent. Thank you!

bryanh91
9/15/17

This is the only site for trusted electronic purchases, no creepy interactions with risky sellers online. Thank you B&H, Thank you!

bc97
9/15/17

I have only had great experiences with B & H and have always been surprised by the rewards of shopping with them. I've received rebates and hefty coupons after purchasing through them. Wouldn't want to spend my money anywhere else.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/888625-REG/ Yes, we do. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

14 Photos for B&H Photo Video