Review of B&H Photo Video

Tel: 1-800-606-6969
2017 Customer choice award

sheliaf4
6/13/17

I buy stuff for my husband. Great service, easy online ordering. Lots of items to choose from. No problems as of today. Thanks B&H

dennisb135
6/13/17

B&H is THE place to buy. I used online chat and the rep sent me a link to exactly what I was looking for. Outstanding and efficient service.

andrewr117
6/13/17

Serving me for many years and always performed with a high level of integrity. The product descriptions are accurately listed and the return policy is outstanding. If you are ever in NYC you MUST visit the B&H store, I have never seen anything like it.

justinr77
6/13/17

Love shopping here. They have super fast shipping and I've had no issues with ordering from them. I've ordered quite a few items from them.

kimv42
6/13/17

If you have the chance you should visit the physical store in New York.
it is by far the biggest photo store I have ever visit.

erics227
6/13/17

2nd purchase with them and hopefully will be as pleased as I was the first time. Purchased apple watches the first time.

carolynz2
6/12/17

Their search engine is good. I found a item that I couldn't find elsewhere which is how I learned about B&H in the first place. I did notice that in June, 2017 they were feuding with their employees over unionization. I definitely prefer a union shop so I will be watching how things turn out. If they unionize I will continue shopping with them, otherwise it will be back to my previous photo supply place.

edgara15
6/12/17

I wish B&H can provide mo information on delivery on items not stock. Two weeks ago I have order two commercial TV's and still have not received a shipping confirmation.

stanleyd26
6/11/17

It was easy to find what I needed and the check-out process stands out as one of the best ever! I like the auto-complete of the address that fills in city state zip automagically! Outstanding. I'll be back!

junel33
6/11/17

Easy ordering process. I will submit further review when I receive my product. I look forward to receiving my laptop on June 15, at the end of the day.

carolm207
6/11/17

I check other sites, too, but seem to always come back here. Love the selection, the organization, the service and prices are good too.

jeffh163
6/11/17

Many orders from B&H and have never had an issue! An online ordering experience that you can trust! I have to have 100 characters, so I'm just typing now....

michaelh357
6/11/17

The prices and quality of the Products offered for sale are unmatched! I just bought additional batteries for my 3DR SOLO, they also offered free shipping too.

israelr11
6/11/17

your sales help was spot on. directed me to the right camera at a great price while i was ready to spend much more.

robinw69
6/11/17

They have top quality products, a wide range, easy to navigate site, quick delivery and meet all my needs. I bought my first SLR camera there in 1991 and have been buying from them ever since. I've always been very happy with their service. I live in Australia.

kitb4
6/9/17

I have bought a SLR, DSLR and all lenses, etc from B&H. A really great store with great prices and selection.

randys73
6/9/17

On orders big and small they have taken care of me. If there has been an issue with a product they replace or refund extremely fast.

susanr170
6/9/17

Took me less then 10 seconds to find what I needed and another 10 seconds to complete the order. B& H had the lowest price around. Very Happy

bobr117
6/9/17

I love the fact ordering is so simple. Being in the system and having access to great deals will keep me coming back. Free shipping is the bomb!

randyw51
6/9/17

Always have what you need and a live person who knows the hardware & software that you can ask questions before you purchase, recommend another choice if you are comparing items,

carlosv35
6/8/17

You guys rock! You just placed my order quicly enough for me to buy more and more stuff. Thanks! Products and prices fair.

dennism137
6/8/17

B & H has a great website to order from. Straight forward and to the point. What I like best though, is all the shipping options they offer. Also an immediate receipt of purchase via email.

stevet131
6/8/17

You guys make it too easy too spend. I find it easy to search for tools and additional items. You service has allowed me to learn and grow as a Photographer.

genadyd
6/8/17

The best seller I ever have deal with. Always great communication, great and informative website, easy transaction, superfast delivery before the due date.

waynej30
Wayne J.
6/8/17

I bought a camera a while ago and forgot to log in, so I didnt get my Reward Card. BUT they were so nice to honor that purchase and gave me the Gift Card anyway. What super customer service! You people rock!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j., B&H Photo Video Representative

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video