Review of B&H Photo Video

consumervideo@bhphotovideo.com
2017 Customer choice award

johna722
9/18/17

Both their physical and online stores are great. Knowledgeable staff and prompt delivery from their online store. What a retailer should be!

jorgel39
9/18/17

I buy them from another country, I bought a laptop which arrived in perfect conditions, in the stipulated times. Now buy a Linksys EA8500 and I hope to repeat the experience, for me are highly recommended

stevenl120
9/18/17

I ordered so many things for my computer and my phone from this site. Best prices and fast shipping.

roberto533
9/18/17

I ordered an Epson P400 printer from B&H today because I know from past experience that if I have any problems with the order B&H will take care of it to my complete satisfaction. Very few places today will stand behind their products like they do. There prices are in line with any other network business. I have been a customer of B&H for over 20 years. Enough said!
Bob O

bobbyj48
9/18/17

Saved $20 over Amazon and almost $40 over eBay on a pair of Sanus Speaker Stands. I love B&H because they love Paypal, Amazon does not!

jerryb121
9/18/17

great I like all you have to offer, and you have a great supply on electronics, and cameras plus I enjoy just looking through your products.

Thanks again
J.B.

steveb298
9/18/17

When I need something fast B&H always pulls through with the product I need on my doorstep the next day.

barryk27
9/18/17

When I moved to AZ from NY 18 years ago, I used B&H for tv's, video cameras etc. I have been very happy with their service, prices and the fact they stand behind their product. Besides, it keeps me connected to NY.lol.

douga25
9/18/17

Best prices, best website, easy navigation, fast free shipping, informative reviews, etc. Been buying from these guys since 1991 (before the internet commerce existed).

zachp9
9/18/17

I love B&H. They always leave me pleased with there super fast shipping, and the film is, easily, cheaper than anywhere else I know of.

patrickd65
9/18/17

I have never been disappointed in the quality service from this store. Staffed by professionals that know their business and their customer relations are excellent. Thank you!

bryanh91
9/15/17

This is the only site for trusted electronic purchases, no creepy interactions with risky sellers online. Thank you B&H, Thank you!

bc97
9/15/17

I have only had great experiences with B & H and have always been surprised by the rewards of shopping with them. I've received rebates and hefty coupons after purchasing through them. Wouldn't want to spend my money anywhere else.

natef8
9/15/17

B&H is the cream of the crop when it comes to anything we order. From TV's to Appliances to IT related, they will aways be our goto company.

alexisd36
9/15/17

I received quick and thorough custom advice from the B&H chat. Order process was quick and straightforward

johnr530
9/15/17

I have used B&H for many years and have always been satisfied with their service. Their knowledgeable staff takes the stress out of making decisions between brands and price points.

humbertof5
9/15/17

Always a breeze to get what I need. A photographer's candy store. I always recommend BH Photo as the best place to buy at the best prices.

johnp607
9/15/17

Quick and Easy to purchase from, great pricing!!!!!!!! Free Shipping, From time of registering to purchase was less than 5 minutes!!

mikel470
9/15/17

My production company only uses B&H for our gear. No one else even comes close in price or service.

michaeld333
9/14/17

B&H Photo Video is an amazing site to find just the right thing you need. Amazing prices, amazing deals, and always top of the line. B&H Photo Video should be everyone's go-to site for all of their photo and video needs.

hq4
9/14/17

I have many years of being a B & H customer I have always received timely and running all the purchased equipment.

charlesm223
9/14/17

The title says it all. I've spent thousands of dollars with B&H over the past decade. I've purchased everything from home theater components to telescopes and every order has been shipped and dealt with the most absolute professionalism. If you have an issue, they will help you out. Have a question? You will get somebody who actually knows what they are talking about to help you. You cannot do better than B&H Photo.

adrianl44
9/14/17

I have been a photographer for fifteen years and B&H is always the first place I check for all my equipment! I have never had a bad experience with them.

lynnem35
9/13/17

I have been purchasing photography equipment for at least 5 years from B&H Photo and have always been super pleased! Web site is fast and easy to get around. If they don't have it, then you don't need it! Highly recommend them.

amberg54
9/13/17

The background colors go great with my youtube channel! I bought the pink one already but now I bought the Yellow and light blue! Thanks!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video