Review of B&H Photo Video

consumervideo@bhphotovideo.com
2017 Customer choice award

johnk466
11/7/17

it all went smooth no trouble had my product great shipping options micro options memory cards good deal

ducl6
11/7/17

BH has always been awesome!! Very good with all products ordered, very prompt with shipping, and delivered very fast. I would highly recommend BH.

susanb327
11/7/17

For photo gear, don't even bother with any other vendor. Customer service is alive and well at B&H!

georgef88
11/7/17

Trusted by experience, provides quick, shipping service and ready to provide whatever help you need. The website is easy to navigate, it is very well arranged and has the data necessary to make an informed decision.

walters71
11/7/17

Just had to reorder supplies for printing photos. Easy to find products and Easy to apply the E-Reward I received for purchasing a new lens. Very Satisfied. B&H is the Greatest.

judithr34
11/7/17

B & H provides best quality and an awesome easy to navigate website. They post all reviews which is very helpful, this allows you to make a decision you are comfortable with.

ajc7
11/7/17

B & H has a Web site that is easily navigated, products presented clearly and priced competitively. I'll be back.

ellenl38
11/7/17

Great prices. Fast shipping. Awesome technical and customer support! Knowledgeable sales people. I can always count on B&H

jimr160
11/7/17

I can always quickly find several choices whenever I need something. It doesn't take a lot of hunting.

michaeld342
11/7/17

after years away from photography - and B & H - am happy they are so straight for ward and reliable. Glad I've used B and H for other purchases as well. But this one has just added to my excitement over "getting back into photography." Thank you.

rann13
11/7/17

I just did a side-by-side order of a video encoder (Amazon and B&H). Long story short, I went with B&H because--while the price on Amazon was originally cheaper--I paid less as I don't have to pay taxes and I don't have to pay for shipping to get it here on the same day (free two-day shipping compared to $20+ two-day shipping).

I've used B&H many times before. I wanted to check multiple places to make sure I was getting the best price. I'll save myself the time next time and just shop on B&H!

monicab87
11/7/17

I've LOVED ordering all my photography equipment from B&H and it's my go-to. Highly recommend!! Quick shipping, have everything I'm looking for, and great service. You can't go wrong!!

vickiw45
11/5/17

I can always count on BH Photo for providing me the best service and the best deal on the electronics I'm looking for. Thanks .

rebeccah127
11/5/17

easy site to use, prices are very competitive. Will definitely use again. Straight forward, and good products

coryd12
11/5/17

I love shopping with B&H. You guys are awesome! You make is super easy to find what I am looking for and the reviews are a HUGE help. Keep up the great work!

ziggyh1
11/5/17

I'm B&H customer for number of years. All I remember great service,knowledgeable
people,place that anyone will found help and understanding with respect.Wish you all great shopping !

dvvd
11/3/17

Excellent product range, efficient purchasing process, excellent agents phone assistance and support and good prices.

carried39
11/3/17

Bought a camera, and thought the website was easy to maneuver. B&H is always straight forward, and I always check here first and last.

roberta502
11/3/17

..have ordered more than a few items from these people and LOVE their service and reliability. Just ordered a high end item and have absolutely no worries about it getting here safe and sound and quickly. Will shop here again and again..

johnd888
11/2/17

I have been using B&H almost exclusively in my business for almost 20 years - never had a single issue. They are the best!

jamesb605
11/2/17

I've been buying gear from B&H for years. It is my go to store. Always easy to deal with. Super quick shipping. Extremely satisfied.

stevel164
11/2/17

Two weeks ago I loved B&H and spent thousands of dollars a year at the online store, but a single order has flipped my opinion. In essence, customer service is lazy and apathetic. In this case, an order for a single item was placed before 11AM and overnight shipping was requested and paid for. It was critical for my business to have it the next day. I had a feeling the item did not ship because I received notice a few minutes before 7PM that the shipping label had just been printed. The next morning I tried to stop the order because the item was of no use to me if it was a day late, and I was sure the item was still in their building. Instead of the rep simply checking with the shipping department to stop the shipment, he told me to wait and see if it showed up on time. A few hours later, after noticing that UPS tracking showed no activity on this shipment I called back and that rep told me the same thing in spite of my pleas. Unless someone got on a supersonic plane with the item there was no way it was going to make it to my business on time. There is more to add here, but let's move to today... I am 15 days and 6 phone calls deep into this one, and each phone rep seems to not care anything about me as a customer. Therefore, I am no longer a customer. The final insult was that my refund on this item did not include the shipping charges. In other words, I am paying for their failure to ship on time. I emailed customer service yesterday and as of 6PM today have not received a reply. Lazy, apathetic, and not concerned about losing a decent customer is a tough way to do business, but I suppose if you do the volume that B&H does you can get away with it. I am just posting here to warn others of the frustration they might face if they have an issue with an order. As for me, I would much rather do business with someone who appreciates their customers, lets the customer know if there is an issue with receiving an item on time, at least pretends to want to resolve an issue over the phone, and who does not expect the customer to pay for their failures. Is that too much to ask from a business? If the business is called B&H Photo the answer is probably yes, way too much ask for.

peymank
11/2/17

The best source to buy your toys,best price ever, amazing variety,perfect quality, user Findley web,and many many more

scottp120
11/2/17

Found the product I wanted at the best price. Checkout is easy and secure. I will definitely order from them again and again.

kevinj143
11/2/17

Love Those Zoom Cameras !! Great For Music Video Production. I also like The Product Catalog Good company to work with.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/888625-REG/ Yes, we do. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

B&H Photo Video?