BeyondBlue.org.au reviews

Tel: 1300 22 4636

1 Review From Our Community

alexandrap7
2/19/16

What a terrible website! How unhelpful and frustrating not to mention betraying trust. You can't register (in the FAQ section it seems this is a major issue with most registration attempts not just mine) and any information offered is far from confidential. They call and report you to the very hospital or doctors that you say have been unhelpful and try to get you locked up in a mental ward for saying you are reaching out to them due to depression! I seriously can't believe it. God forbid should you want to talk to someone at beyond blue about your depression! The hospital wouldn't accept me because I am a lifelong sufferer of depression and they know me and my every mood and obviously I'm not depressed to the point of hospitalization. All I wanted was to join a discussion with the other people connecting on their website and after having trouble registering due to them not sending or resenting the confirmation email required to activate my registration, I emailed and asked them to resend it. And they try to have me locked up ?? Unbelievable! That website should be shut down for the safety of anybody feeling a little down and wanting to join a discussion or read members stories!
Don't go here!

Questions? Get answers from the BeyondBlue.org.au staff and other customers.

BeyondBlue.org.au?