Review of Bewoop

Bewoop reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

jennyd6
7/11/13

After 10 days with no response to my emails and no response to a message left on their phone, I contacted the BBB of which they are a member and had my check 48 hours later.

danield30
2/27/13

I sent two blackberrys to bewoop 3 months ago and have yet to receive any money. I also emailed there support via email with absolutely ZERO response. Do NOT send anything to them unless you want to simply donate your phones to their cause.

jpp2
1/4/13

HORRIBLE!! I sent them a cell phone and PDA 1.5 months ago and have not heard anything back and after reading the reviews I do not expect to. I filed complaints with the BBB, Texas Atty General and the FTC. I also reached out the local tv show to see if they can find these guys. I contacted a reporter who interviewed ther 3 owners back in 2009. Hopefully something works and we can all get our stuff back.

lindam60
12/26/12

Sent my Blackberry 3 months ago. No check. No response to e-mails. I've filed a complaint with the BBB.
DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!

michaelb83
11/28/12

I believe these people are frauds, and I am filing official complaints about them with the Attorney General of Texas and the Federal Trade Commission. I sent them my Blackberry on October 10, 2012, and have yet to receive my money, or a reply to the many, many emails I have sent them. I have heard from them exactly ONCE, a month ago, when a computer generated email said I would get my check "within 2 business days."

I reported them to the Better Business Bureau (who have contacted me twice) and the BBB has not been able to get a reply from them. Their phone doesn't work either, and essentially, unless I get paid what they promised to pay me, they have stolen my phone.

Their "customer service" is nonexistent. Maybe they are nonexistent. But I will not be deterred and I will press charges against them.

jenniferm39
11/26/12

Two months ago, went through the "process" and was quoted $84 to sell them my BlackBerry Torch. I received an e-mail stating that they received my BlackBerry - then ANOTHER e-mail confirming they would be sending me a check "within 2 days" then I hear nothing for a month. I e-mail their "support@bewoop.com" address once; then twice; then a few more times. Realize there is NO phone number for this company. The managers/owners of this place are named Will Fowler, Blake Cash and Madison Wickham.

joer57
10/24/12

I Sent these guys a laptop over 3 months ago now, they said they would send out a check with a quoted price and here we are 3 months later and one BBB complaint, I'm not about to be screwed over for a 150 dollars worth of laptop. I would never do business with these people if I were you. They will take your money and offer you no recourse. Best of luck to those who try, but you have been warned.

danielleg6
9/24/12

on 8/20/12 i entered into contract with website that i would send them my used phone for $15.81. I used shipping label emailed to me and sent the product. on 9/5/12 i received email from support@bewoop.com stating: "Your order has been received, and you can view our final offer details below. Your payment will be issued within 2 business days." i have sent status inquires on 9/14, 9/18, 9/19, and 9/20. Finally on 9/20 at 6:10pm i received this status: "We're sorry for the delay. We have confirmed that a check was sent out on September 7th, and it should have arrived by the 14th. It hasn't been cashed yet, so we will go ahead and cancel it. Could you confirm your address for us? Our bank's address verification system has a habit of completely changing an address if it is off by even a single letter." i responded immediately with my address and have since not herd back as to what is to be done about my payment being issued. i sent another email for status today and have not herd back from them. their customer service is horrible. days and weeks it takes for me to get word on the status of my order. they have my phone that i sent per my end of the contract and they have failed to execute payment for the item AND more importantly keep a customer informed. the delay in response is unsatisfactory.

samanthap8
7/17/12

I sent them my blackberry....a month ago! ups tracked it and i have proof they recieved it....3 weeks ago.Still no check!!!!! where is it?????and if youre not gonna pay me ....GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!!!!!!!

***************STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!*************They are theives!!!
Oh! and they leave you with pretty much no way to contact them!!Just a link that doesnt work!!!!

chriss49
10/4/11

These people have ripped me off. They reduced what they had quoted me for my phones by half once they received my phones. They have yet to pay me for my phones they already received. They told me a check would be out in 1-2 days and it never came. They don't respond to my emails or phone calls. Now I am sure they did something to erase all my incoming emails from them to erase any track of our communication. Too bad for them I had printed all of them.

amyc11
7/22/11

I "started" the process of giving them my droid back in April 2011. After 5 weeks of trying to get the shipping invoice - apparently a glitch in the system, I sent off the Droid. It is now July 22nd and still no check. Every three weeks I send an email asking for the status and they say the check was sent. This last round they said that they sent it to the right address but that I didn't cash it - duh. Haven't received a penny yet.

missys1
6/22/11

I had a really good experience with Bewoop. I sold them an old EVO, and was really happy with the result. It seemed like they gave me a fair deal on my cell phone. I realize they need to make money, and I could have sold it for more elsewhere, but I was happy to take the fast cash approach. Who in the world wants to deal with ebay these days!

laurenm4
6/16/11

What can I say, a lot better than trying to sell my old phone on ebay or Amazon. I had a really good experience with these guys, and am surprised to read some of the reviews on this forum. Sold them my old Blackberry Bold when I was upgrading to the 9780 and it couldn't have gone smoother.

martino2
4/18/11

i sold them a sprint blackberry curve, the price they offered was better than sprints recycled price, so i opened an account, entered my phoe info, and sent the phone off to them with the prepaid address label i was able to print, till then things were great and easy. i thought no more messing around with Ebay.
Around 4-5 weeks later they said that they had not yet got the phone, even though the USPS said it had been delivered, no one returned my calls or emails, eventually on 3/28/11 i get an email saying phone recd confirmed price and saying the check would be issued and mailed within 24 hours. see below. well today being 4/18/11 there is no sign of my payment and yet again no one returns my calls or emails.

Thanks for you order! It has been recieved, and your payment will be issued within 24 hours.
Order Summary:
Order Number: 1490
Order Total: 47.04 (USD)
Shipping Method: USPS
Name Quantity Notes Price
Blackberry Curve 8530 Cell Phone Red (Sprint)
Condition: Good
Additional Attributes:
100% Functional: Yes
Included Items:
Battery

kyleb4
2/6/11

I was amazed with the price they gave for my old Droid. I was upgrading to the Droid Incredible and sold my old droid here. FAST payment. GREAT service. I'm going to try and find more stuff to sell here :).

kathrynp1
2/4/11

Sold an old Blackberry Bold to these guys. Thought it was a pretty easy process. I wish I could have gotten a bit more for my phone, but I guess it was fair. Probably could've gotten more on ebay/amazon/craigslist, but these guys paid more than most of the other websites I checked out. Overall a pretty solid experience.

carrieb1
5/1/10

I sold a phone to this website. Although at the time it was called cycledcells.com I sold it about 2 months ago. I emailed them last week to find out about the check they were supposed to send me the response I recieved was addressed to somone else and contained their address and all sorts of information. Also they said that they couldn't give me the price they originally quoted because the screen to the phone was broke which i know for a fact was not the case because i checked it before i put it in the envelope and i put it in a plastic bubble envelope so that it did not get damaged.

nickr2
1/12/10

This site is a quick and painless way to get a new or used phone at a discounted price without having to purchase or extend a contract.

Questions? Get answers from the Bewoop staff and other customers.

Bewoop?