Review of Better Eyewear

Better Eyewear reviews

Tel: 1-800-393-0569

wonb
1/15/19

Long story short, I ordered on 12/18 and still didnt get my sunglass and today's date is January 15th. I have so much to say about this place but dont wanna waste anymore if my time....

silverias
1/15/19

I plaster an order 1/12/19 and paid 29.99
For next day delivery! I have not received my glasses nor have anyone contacted me. I have called, sent email, sent voice messages. NO REPLY! This is so unprofessional! I have never had this problem before with an online purshase!
To makes matters worse these glasses are a present for a 59th birthday gift that a group of women pitched in to buy. It's a destination birthday also! I paid extra to make sure it would be here on time. I'm leaving Thurs.
Hownam I going to tell everyone the glasses did not arrive nor have I heard a word from the company!
This is the worse customer service I have Ever experienced... because they have none

anonymouss375
anonymous S.
1/11/19

I have no idea what the status of my order is. I understand if you didn't have that particular pair that I ordered but I paid for them and was waiting. It looks like the money was put back into my bank and I'm only assuming the order was cancelled.
Very poor communication to me on what has taken place.

simonew25
Simone W.
1/10/19

placing the order was very quick and easy but disappointed that the lenses weren't as dark as I thought they would be. The sun shines right through so I guess they are novelty glasses.....simply gorgeous glasses though!

sadu
Sad U.
1/10/19

I read a lot of horror stories In some of the views but my experience was way different, shipment was fast my sunglasses are Everything, the Price was unbeatable definitely shopping with BetterEye Wear Again

valw62
Val W.
1/9/19

I submitted my order 12/30/18 and todays date is 01/9/19-priority mail and I have not received the order yet.

stevenc356
Steven C.
1/7/19

Website was a breeze to navigate. Relevant products and additions at a fair and competitive price. So far, so good !!

krystynd
Krystyn D.
1/7/19

I ordered different Gucci frames from Better Eyewear that happened to be sold out. I hope these aren't actually sold out too.

genam8
Gena M.
1/7/19

I have received no communication on this order. I don't know if you are working on it or not. It should not take 2-3 weeks to receive a pair of eyeglasses.

christynf
Christyn F.
1/6/19

I loved the great prices here. It is definitely a competitive price compared to the other websites who sell the brand, Flexon. The only thing I disliked is that there are barely any descriptions on the style of frame or frame shape. For each frame that I browsed, I had to open a new internet tab to research the frame styles or go onto a different optical website to virtually try on the frames. This was kind of annoying and could be easily resolved to keep us customers happy, please! Thank you so much and Happy New Year!!!

janed460
Jane D.
1/2/19

Horrible customer service, as I sent several request for updates and received no response. I was finally provided a tracking number but it always said 'label purchased but not received'.

emilym186
Emily M.
1/2/19

I found the website a little hard to navigate, however I'm very satisfied with my overall shopping experience. The product came in quickly, the price was extremely reasonable and I was kept up to date on its progress the entire time.

maddiez
Maddie Z.
1/1/19

Live the selection but you should match the glasses and sunglass together..I had to pray and try to match my glasses. Also you should have a choice for searching per color

barbaraw348
12/30/18

Better Eyewear.com manufactured my prescription lenses wrong 5 times and will not refund my money. This has been going on for a year! They also didn't cut the lenses to the correct shape to fit the frames. They will not return emails or phone calls. They told me to just get the prescription filled somewhere else but will not send me the demo lenses so I can do so. Terrible unethical company. I have glasses I can't wear and spent a lot of money on them. I will never buy anything from them and recommend you don't either.

darrellb60
DARRELL B.
12/27/18

been calling for a week for the status of a third pair of glasses ordered from you. I first ordered from you in early October, now it's almost January. If it was a baseball cap it wouldn't matter so much but I actually use my glasses to.....wait for it.....SEE!!!!!!. I've left 10 messages and called you 25 times with no response. I'm not sure if you guys are legit or if you are a fraud that stole my money. you won't answer the phone, and you won't respond to emails or voice messages. Your following section says "should you follow up to make sure I'm satisfied" Seriously?????? Ya'll figure that one out.

anonymousy244
anonymous Y.
12/25/18

Did not like the fact that I had to constantly start over once I put a item in my cart. I could not just continue from where I was.

veran30
Vera N.
12/24/18

BEST PRICES LOCATED
I received my much awaited glass frames but they are way too small. I have since realized what I did incorrectly by not using the 3 numbers provided by the website.
I am not so happy about obtaining a RMA #. I left a voice mail for one to be issued and also sent a request by your website for an RMA #. Considering what your website is and how often customers probably need assistance, you should really add more customer service positions.

russella17
Russell A.
12/23/18

Found the glass frames I wanted. Customer Service was excellent in answering my prescription questions quickly.

kaitline4
Kaitlin E.
12/21/18

I wish more styles had polorized options however this sight is legitimate and not a scam like the rest. Customer service is great. I tell everyone about you guys

vivekp13
Vivek P.
12/21/18

Generally good so far. The website is a little rough on the edges (polish and format) but great on substance (pricing, frame choices, lens options, and descriptions). Taking a chance on you guys - hope I don't regret it.

johnv189
John V.
12/21/18

Not sure how you will confirm the correct P.D for my glasses. I would like to ship the old pair to you, but not sure where to mail them.

marcusp44
Marcus P.
12/21/18

I’m suspicious because PAYPAL payment method was not able to be completed. I hope your a legitimate website

nigerl
Niger L.
12/18/18

This is my time visiting this site. We will see how quickly my order arrives. Better eyewear has a large selection of eyeglasses for men. My husband will love this site.

chrisg485
Chris G.
12/17/18

Great prices. The 10% coupon is more than a little bit annoying after it has popped up the 5th time.

alanl157
alan l.
12/15/18

usps standard shipping seems slower than other companies' free shipping. other than shipping everything is great!

Questions? Get answers from the Better Eyewear staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Better Eyewear