Review of Better Eyewear

Better Eyewear reviews

Tel: 1-800-393-0569

ebonyr13
3/13/19

DO NOT Order From Company! order a pair of frames online. says it will be processed in 3 days. After 3 weeks of waiting with no response and my order still saying "processing", i had to reach out the company to get an update. They tell me that my order was sold out and on back order and would be in, in two weeks. i said ok, waited two and a half weeks, and reached out to them again because it still said processed. They then stated that it would be another 3 weeks or i could change my order and get them in a different color. I said ok send the different color frames . she said ok, it will sent out within 3 days. AFTER ANOTHER WEEK, I again had to reach out to them. They told me they Sold the pair of frames to "another customer" their exact words, and asked how i would like to proceed. like what??? how would i like to proceed? i asked to speak to a manager or supervisor and they replied back with " Sorry we can not keep orders on file for over 30 days, your order has been Canceled" .. Note that not once did this "company" update me on anything with my order, i had to keep reaching out to them and now my lenses are scratched from trying to keep them in the broken frames waiting on this company. be warned. SHOP SOME WHERE ELSE.!!!! ..

lindav42
Linda V.
3/11/19

Fast easy Paypal purchase but I am trying to get a return approval and have not received 48 hours later.

kerryb108
3/8/19

Immediate confirmation email that my order was received (February). No further contact from them. Their 800# is now "temporarily unavailable" and they haven't responded to my email request for status on the order. Shady business practices.

stanleyk32
Stanley K.
3/5/19

Getting worried-inoperable phone no. No email response.
No shipping confirmation or tracking available.This is my 3rd attempt at ordering glasses......

olivial51
Olivia L.
3/3/19

It was great until i was told both pair of glasses aren’t in stock and I’ll have to wait 5-7 days for a response back. I’ve called no response left message with my order number and telephone number and I’ve emailed and have not gotten enough info on my glasses which I need really. Bad experience

emilym350
Emily M.
3/1/19

I have yet to receive my order, or any updates about my order, which was placed on 2/12/19. I have attempted to contact the company multiple times with no response. I am contacting the BBB to try to resolve this issue.

brandonk52
Brandon K.
2/27/19

Ordering my frames was so easy. I was able to find the exact brand and style that I wanted. So far so good!!!

connieb196
Connie B.
2/27/19

I tried to cancel my order after waiting 2 weeks for glasses with no luck! That is just ridiculous, you should update your website to indicate what is currently unavailable. I was going to under 3 more pairs but after this experience I will definitely just go back to a store. Do not order from them they don't even answer the phone when you call no matter what time of day it is.....

luisa230
Luis A.
2/26/19

Great price for great product. It is unbelievable how good a deal I got for these AUTHENTIC Versace sunglasses. The delivery time was also very fast! I will definitely recommend Bettereyewear.com to friends who are looking for quality, designer eyewear at unbeatable prices compared to retail sunglass shops at the mall or at physical locations. Thank you for providing such a great service!

jacquelinec106
Jacqueline C.
2/21/19

My shopping experience with BetterEyeWear was great overall.
I wish a representative would have kept me on the loop on the status of my order after I placed it.
After 4 days of placing my order, I had to call BetterEyeWear to ask about the status of my shipment.
My order was sent days later, and I received my sunglasses.
Thank you BetterEyeWear!

sharonp260
Sharon P.
2/20/19

Great price! Shipping was slow. Took much longer to receive than I expected. Very happy with my new frames!

kellyv36
Kelly V.
2/19/19

Using the internet to place my order was fast and easy, however I had a question about the lens size and it took me 4 attempts to speak with an associate. However when I did she answered my question quickly.

mariquitt
Mariquit T.
2/19/19

Very bad Customer Service. I needed an update on the Merchandise I ordered but can’t seem to even get that information. Customer Service don’t pick up calls.

kristinc92
Kristin C.
2/19/19

So far I have been patiently waiting for my sunglasses for about a month. I have not had any communication in regards to my order. I have called to check the status and left a voice message, no return call yet. Starting to feel ripped off.

luisd63
Luis D.
2/19/19

I have yet to receive my glasses or an email telling me my glasses have been shipped it's been 2 weeks now. And Im still waiting on my glasses

ivonnep5
Ivonne P.
2/18/19

So far, easy ordering and processing of order! Let's see when the merchandise arrives...
A bit disappointed that my call was not answered due to high traffic of callers.
It would be advisable to revise your system's call capability.

anonymousp374
anonymous P.
2/18/19

Quick, easy, cheap. Would be helpful to make the prescription editable and available for review when in the checkout process. Easy to make a mistake.

iann27
Ian N.
2/17/19

Good clear website. I've maybe found an unusual frame size that I was searching everywhere for. Ordering made easy. Fingers crossed it works out!

cindyx1
Cindy X.
2/13/19

I placed an order for glasses that has taken at least a month and a half so far. I don't know when I might expect to receive the glasses and there isn't a way to find out. I am thankful I purchased a second pair somewhere else, otherwise I would be wearing my contacts around the clock.

juliew289
Julie W.
2/13/19

So far, so good. This is my first time buying eyeglass frames on line. My order was placed a few minutes ago. Thank you, Julie

victora81
Victor A.
2/11/19

I received my other on time, excellent packing to avoid transit damages, and all the needed information about the product was included. Good product good service.

amandai12
Amanda I.
2/11/19

Won't take my paypal payment (x4 over 2 days) so I was forced to do credit card. Made it seem shady because the system kept kicking me out. Hope this isn't a scam to steal my identity!

johnd997
John D.
2/8/19

It was great I like the fact you guys have pretty good discounts on some of your items. Although some of the other brands could be a little bit cheaper, paying for glasses that are under $50 is a great deal, I do think if the prices that are over $100 would come down there would be a lot more purchases. I liked what I received and I will recommend people to order Sunglasses from this website...

rolandl37
Roland L.
2/5/19

Website is not easy to navigate. A box with the discount code kept popping up even when I already applied the discount code and was trying to check out. I had to keep hitting the refresh button to proceed with my order.

lisab829
Lisa B.
2/5/19

sat on my current fossil mara sunglasses - lenses are fine - just needed a new frame (and I love this frame). Thanks for having it at a reasonable price. Much appreciated.

Questions? Get answers from the Better Eyewear staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Better Eyewear