This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bestwowgold.net

Bestwowgold.net

Bestwowgold.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bestwowgold.net ranks 71st among World Of Warcraft Gold sites.

How would you rate Bestwowgold.net?

“This company went out of business”

Edward W.
6/13/13

This company went out of business. They never did deliver my gold. I have to say they were part of the reason I just decided it's really not worth it and just quit the game all together.

edwardw16
June 13th, 2013
marioc
May 3rd, 2010
That first comment should be removed for the simple reason this site isnt for advertising your company, its used for ppl who have gone to sites and they write about their experience... second you should learn to write better english and come up with something more orignal. I can say I will not go to that site at all, seeming you have to come on here and promote ur own site... Thats lame and sad

Questions? Get answers from the Bestwowgold.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bestwowgold.net?

Have a question about Bestwowgold.net?