Bestwalkshoes

Bestwalkshoes has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bestwalkshoes ranks 558th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Bestwalkshoes?

“TERRIBLE customer service”

Debbie N.
7/10/21

TERRIBLE customer service. I ordered these shoes in the beginning of May. I realized that I did not want them after 10 min of ordering. I have emailed them SEVERAL times only to get no response. I finally recieved my order, WRONG COLOR. Do not waste your money on this company. No stars from me.

debbien223
July 10th, 2021

farleyz
November 15th, 2020

You should know: 一 Shoes come directly from China... I hope you are not in a hurry... They won't permit a refund... Quality is dreadful... You are, as they say in Chongqing: 运气不好

Questions? Get answers from the Bestwalkshoes staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bestwalkshoes?

Have a question about Bestwalkshoes?