Best Shapewear

Best Shapewear has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Best Shapewear ranks 85th among Sportswear sites.

How would you rate Best Shapewear?

“Favworld store”

Grecia L.
2/23/18

Recently I have bought in favworld and I must say it is a good experience. In addition, each time I shop at your store I receive a juicy favworld discount

“Item is Horrible”

Maureen H.
2/20/19

I ordered the Slimming Thermo pants and ordered a size Large... I typically wear a medium but wanted to be safe than sorry... I received size small. When i contacted them to tell them they sent me the wrong size, they told me that there is no refund for wrong item. A few weeks later, I did receive the size large, but it was ridiculously small and they would not refund my money for this. They say guaranteed satisfaction... but NOPE... not satisfied and no money returned.

abrahamn7
October 26th, 2017

Favworld is one of the best sites out there for the fitness freak. If you want something, thwey got it. Nothing left to say but 5/5... you should check it out NOW!

maureenh108
February 20th, 2019

grecial1
February 23rd, 2018

jamb3
October 11th, 2019

Has anyone else received the slimming panty.?"...

beeo11
April 11th, 2018

I purchased the High Waisted Shaper Shorts, $19.95 on 12/14. Item arrived, did not deliver as promised, fit like pantyhose without legs, no compression at all. Told them I was not satisfied, they offered to exchange for the Slimming Thermo Pant, $19.99. On 1/5 they informed me that the Pant was. 04 more than the shorts, therefore they could not exchange. 2/6, I decided to accept the Ultra High Waist Shaping Panty.
Their continued response is "we are sorry, we want you to be satisfied, please be patient, your order will be shipped in 7-15 days. Today is 4/11, I am still waiting for my replacement. I also requested a refund.

seungjooh
November 7th, 2018

Worst company in my life.
1years ago i bought product but i dont get my product so i said company "i wanna refund" but refund not completed...
I wanna product or my money refund

jeannec34
March 13th, 2018

I order a pair of rubber leggings from them, they withdrawn the money from my PayPal Account and 30 days went by without receiving my order, I contacted them and was informed that my order still been processed, after lots of aggravation, I canceled the order! Stay away!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Best Shapewear staff and other customers.

favworlds1
Favworld S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Shapewear?

Have a question about Best Shapewear?