Bestessay Education

Bestessay Education has a consumer rating of 4.64 stars from 28 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bestessay Education also ranks 36th among Essay Writing sites.

• And speaking about the support team, Im truly impressed by their commitment.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Bestessay Education?

“Great service”

Kate K.
6/15/17

In case you are looking for a great place with skilled writers who know how to create masterpieces without missing excellent grammar try out this service. I ordered an admission essay a few weeks ago. It had to be ready in a quite short amount of time, which meant I needed to pay extra money. As a pleasant surprise, I got a discount at theirs (as a new customer). As well, their support team was very friendly during the whole time of our partnership. Even to some of my not-that-smart questions they found answers and still polite ones. I would recommend this place to my friends, for sure.

“Biased and unfair”

Erica z.
5/12/17

They are so unfair people,I have orderd research paper they sent me open book essay not related to my topic either,when I have complained ,they promissed to assigned new writer but they were failed to do that ,when I asked for refund they were doing investigation drama an ready to refund just 65% and eat my rest of the money without reason,remember if they will fail to assign writer for you they will eat your money ,it is a high risk invole,I think one comment is enough to aware everyone

support team (3)
katek45
June 15th, 2017
Lauren G. – Bestessay Education Rep
Dear Kate, thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are available 24/7 to help you anytime.
bevo2
January 25th, 2017
I can only say about the help this service provided me. It has strong writers within the history sphere. I've ordered plenty of papers prior to my degree paper and then the final one. The guys have sent a perfect writing in so many aspects - style, formatting, contents. I am beyond pleased.
patricias203
July 1st, 2017
In a search of the research paper I came up with an idea of its ordering in here. It was the right decision at a time. Having a direct communication with the assigned specialist and a 24/7 guidance from the support department I was able to solve any kind of an issue (none of it occurred though). In general, I liked the eternal process of partnership with this custom writing resource. They didnt charge me a lot of money and didnt fail the time management.
Lauren G. – Bestessay Education Rep
Dear Patricia, thank you for the feedback. We are happy to help.
ericaz4
May 12th, 2017
Lauren G. – Bestessay Education Rep
Dear Erica, we appreciate your feedback and we are sorry for the situation you faced with your order. We apologize for the situation that happened with your order and we will put all our efforts to avoid any issues in the future. We would like to let you know that all Customers’ requests are addressed in accordance to our Policy and Money Back Guarantee. Your feedback will be very helpful for the improvement as we always appreciate our Customer’s opinion. We are available 24/7 to fix the impression you had with us and help you out in the future.
marym506
May 19th, 2017
Finally had time to write a review here. And was really confused by the previous one. I work with bestessay.education almost a year now. Had more than 20 assignments done by these guys. And never had any troubles with quality or services. I totally recommend this service.
Lauren G. – Bestessay Education Rep
Dear Mary, we appreciate your feedback and we are glad that we could be helpful for you.
carlab28
June 12th, 2016
Good job as usual. Saved again. It my 10th paper with the service and its been an amazing experience throughout the whole collaboration. Ive never felt cheated by the company or anything. You dont have to make full prepayments if you dont want. Only partial payment and getting an opportunity to monitor what your writer does. In case something is wrong you can communicate that to your writer and get the things going your way and only after all is send and done you can release the second half off the payment to the writer.
Lauren G. – Bestessay Education Rep
Dear Carla, we appreciate your feedback and we are glad that we could be helpful for you.
rachelr48
June 14th, 2016
Hey, I'm Raych, i'll be ordering my nursing course work with them. Their website looks lovely and very easy to navigate. Thank you and kudos!
clarkm26
June 10th, 2016
Thanks to this writing service I made it through the last finals, so I used their help this year too! The writers are super experienced! They know how to write a great paper for any topic or subject! The support is very helpful here too. They keep you informed of all the details and provide with necessary information and assistance till the very end of cooperation with them. I order three chapters of my dissertation from them and got all of them before the deadline, along with the Turnitin report that proved their uniqueness. I asked the writer to copy my style and sent him the previous chapter, so that he would perform a harmonic continuation of it. The results are wonderful! Im so happy with these chapters! And they dont even need a revision. Number one service for me!
Lauren G. – Bestessay Education Rep
Dear Clark, thank you for your feedback. We are available 24/7 to help you out with any kind of assignment. Best Regards
helens114
October 2nd, 2016
The service is great. I can't thank enough for the awesome job they do. It's beyond perfect.
kirar4
June 10th, 2016
Just thanks for a great essay your writer has written for me! The service is legit and helpful.
mikel386
November 7th, 2016
It was very hard to decide what writing company will become my writing helper, but now I know that I did a right choice.
terryc71
August 14th, 2016
I'm very satisfied with the work of this writing company! I always get high-quality papers and the people who work there are cool!
zeldah2
October 16th, 2016
Decent work online is not really easy to find these pays. People take your money for nothing and disappear. This service works fine. They are online all the time.
brianc127
June 10th, 2016
Ive ordered from this service for 6 times already and have quite a lot of experience of working with them. The support managers are very helpful and they offer a lot of free features to the customers. Probably the most useful one is a free revision of papers. They do it relatively quickly and very well. The writers on BestEssay.Education are real experts! They performed all of my writing assignments perfectly and I got only excellent grades for them. The best thing is that they never fail to meet the deadlines! Moreover, some of my papers were delivered even couple of hours before the deadline. When it comes all the writing tasks and final exams I know I can trust this service. Thank you!
kerryb35
June 12th, 2016
I really didnt want to write that essay. 12 hours before the essay was due I had a family activity coming up all of a sudden and I could not even skip it for an essay even if I wanted to. So I hired the company and by the time I arrived home I had the essay in my cabinet onsite. I had an opportunity to read it even. But there was nothing to change to it. Glad I found you guys.
reneec44
December 1st, 2016
Friendly support, no yellin' or anything like this. Paper are not bad'. I like this company.
chrisr166
June 12th, 2016
You are awesome. This was my third paper from you, and you never fail me, even though I ordered papers on various topics (English, History and Statistics). I am sure now that you really have the professional writers from many spheres. The research they do is really awesome and not just a re-write of some other research or papers.
melanyg
June 9th, 2016
Ive ordered a dissertation from this service a week ago, cause I have my finals soon and theres not much time to write it all by myself. I sent all of my guidelines to the writer and he started to write at the same day. Its really cool that I have a direct contact with my writer, because we can discuss all the details anytime. He sends me the dissertation by chapters, when theyre done and, what is more, he adds a Turnitin plagiarism report to each one of them! Super comfy, and it also commands my trust in them. None of the chapters I got had any mistakes in it. Theres absolutely nothing to complain about! And speaking about the support team, Im truly impressed by their commitment. They accompany you during whole ordering process and make sure that youre satisfied with the results. Real pleasure to work with the professionals!
micheleb51
June 12th, 2016
Thanks to you people, I have a great grade in my English comp class now. When I realized that I was failing Ive tried to search for solutions online an came across the company. Youve proved to demonstrate the best writing quality. The writers are really good.
malindae1
July 29th, 2016
I got very good impression from cooperation with this writing service! People are very nice and, moreover, they are professionals and know how provide academic papers of high quality!
bennyk3
June 12th, 2016
I would like to say thank you to my writer. My biology paper was very good. It was written at the appropriate level with good academic-style of articulation. The formatting of APA was followed strictly. I am not sure if it is an issue, but the paper was send an hour before the deadline.
jeffs168
June 10th, 2016
I ordered a term paper from BestEssay.Education few days ago. I got in contact with the support team and they explained me all the details of ordering from them. I left my email and the writer contacted me almost immediately. He specified certain points in the task and made sure he got everything right. I needed it in 48 hours and I was really afraid that it wouldnt be enough time for the writer to perform a quality paper. When I got my term paper on time and read it I was impressed. It was perfect! Today Ive handed it in to the professor and Im sure Ill get my A. Im happy that Ive found them right before the finals. Amazing services for quite a reasonable price!
carlr30
June 12th, 2016
The latest order I got was a book review for a book I just didnt want to read. Thanks to them guys for finding a writer who knew the book it was really a great review. Then it was an article critique. It seems like theyre aware of every dumb task the teachers set out. The critique was just right as well!
amandab128
June 12th, 2016
You know what a tedious toil the dissertation is. After having written the paper I am really way too exhausted to have it proofread. I have so appreciated the editing job that my consultant has provided on my dissertation. I no longer have worries about the structure or grammar great job.
frankiet6
July 27th, 2016
It's unbelievable! So perfectly written essay will demonstrate me from the better sight! Thanks!

Diana, Thank you for the question! Weve got a Privacy Policy that excludes any possibility of leakage of your financial or personal information. We understand your worries and guarantee customers security and privacy. You can read more about it on Privacy Policy page or by getting in contact with the support team.

See more answers (2)

Hi Andrea, The writers get an essay ready for you as soon as within 6 hours. However, depending on complexity of topic and quantity of pages needed the timeframe may increase. You can contact us and provide more information on the essay to get the exact timeframe your essay can be written.

See more answers (2)

Hi Alexis, The price depends on your academic level, type of service, amount of page needed and your urgency. Feel free to contact our Customer Support Department for any questions. Please don't forget about our special 15% discount for the first order and special upcoming Halloween sale. Thanks! And yes, we accept of types of credit cards.

By Lauren G.,

Aiya, Thank you for showing interest in our company. The fastest delivery we offer is 6 hours.

By Lauren G.,

Please, send all of your guidelines to the writer and he will follow them. The more specific your task is and the more details the writer knows the better it will be performed. So feel free to send your instructions to the writer.

By Lauren G.,

Andrea, We work only with expert writers, who write all the papers from scratch. Moreover, we use professional anti-plagiarism tools to make sure that all the writing assignments are 100% unique. We can also send you a Turnitin report by request.

By Lauren G.,

Hi Paul, Thank you for the question. Our company registered on sitejabber.com just a few weeks ago and we asked our regular customers to leave feedback. Furthermore, many customers write to our customer support chat and ask where they can leave a feedback, so we redirect them here. You can read older reviews at such websites as Alltopreviews, topwritersreviews and other review websites. Kind Regards, Lauren

By Lauren G.,

Hello Holly, You can either send an evaluation request stating the guidelines to paper or contact support team by phone, mail or in live chat. We get requests like this all the time, so dont worry if you cant choose the type of paper you need. Kind Regards, Lauren

By Lauren G.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bestessay Education staff and other customers.

BestEssayEducation is high quality paper writing company with professional writing team, represented by native speaker writers with PhD or Master’s degree.

Expertise of the writers range from academic writing such as:
- course work writing
- thesis writing
- essay writing
- research paper writing
- dissertation writing
- term paper writing
- literature review writing and some others.

All these papers can be done in various fields like:
- economics
- mathematics
- biology
- literature, etc.

Also the writers offer
- creative writing which is web content,
- blogging,
- articles writing and other.

Writing service works round-the-clock without days-off to present the services any time!

The support service with a professional team of helpers know how to solve any issues customers might experience.
BestEssay.Education applies strong security policies to ensure 100% privacy to customers.

Terms of use and money back guarantees are present onsite, open policies to learn before using the website. Pricing policies are also clear and displayed right away. However, still there are clear schemes of discounting offered for various order timing and initial price of order.

There’s a great bonus of 15% discount on the first order.

Lauren G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bestessay Education?

Have a question about Bestessay Education?