Bestessay.education reviews

Special 20% discount with promo code 4jab20OFF
Order Online

patricias203
7/1/17

In a search of the research paper I came up with an idea of its ordering in here. It was the right decision at a time. Having a direct communication with the assigned specialist and a 24/7 guidance from the support department I was able to solve any kind of an issue (none of it occurred though). In general, I liked the eternal process of partnership with this custom writing resource. They didnt charge me a lot of money and didnt fail the time management.

katek45
6/15/17

In case you are looking for a great place with skilled writers who know how to create masterpieces without missing excellent grammar try out this service. I ordered an admission essay a few weeks ago. It had to be ready in a quite short amount of time, which meant I needed to pay extra money. As a pleasant surprise, I got a discount at theirs (as a new customer). As well, their support team was very friendly during the whole time of our partnership. Even to some of my not-that-smart questions they found answers and still polite ones. I would recommend this place to my friends, for sure.

marym506
5/19/17

Finally had time to write a review here. And was really confused by the previous one. I work with bestessay.education almost a year now. Had more than 20 assignments done by these guys. And never had any troubles with quality or services. I totally recommend this service.

ericaz4
5/12/17

They are so unfair people,I have orderd research paper they sent me open book essay not related to my topic either,when I have complained ,they promissed to assigned new writer but they were failed to do that ,when I asked for refund they were doing investigation drama an ready to refund just 65% and eat my rest of the money without reason,remember if they will fail to assign writer for you they will eat your money ,it is a high risk invole,I think one comment is enough to aware everyone

bevo2
1/25/17

I can only say about the help this service provided me. It has strong writers within the history sphere. I've ordered plenty of papers prior to my degree paper and then the final one. The guys have sent a perfect writing in so many aspects - style, formatting, contents. I am beyond pleased.

reneec44
12/1/16

Friendly support, no yellin' or anything like this. Paper are not bad'. I like this company.

mikel284
11/7/16

It was very hard to decide what writing company will become my writing helper, but now I know that I did a right choice.

zeldah2
10/16/16

Decent work online is not really easy to find these pays. People take your money for nothing and disappear. This service works fine. They are online all the time.

helens114
10/2/16

The service is great. I can't thank enough for the awesome job they do. It's beyond perfect.

terryc71
8/14/16

I'm very satisfied with the work of this writing company! I always get high-quality papers and the people who work there are cool!

malindae1
7/29/16

I got very good impression from cooperation with this writing service! People are very nice and, moreover, they are professionals and know how provide academic papers of high quality!

frankiet6
7/27/16

It's unbelievable! So perfectly written essay will demonstrate me from the better sight! Thanks!

erikam33
7/14/16

This time when I got an assignment from my professor I decided to ask a professional to do it, because professor's requirements were too hard for me to do. And having chosen this service I passed my paper successfully!

rachelr48
6/14/16

Hey, I'm Raych, i'll be ordering my nursing course work with them. Their website looks lovely and very easy to navigate. Thank you and kudos!

micheleb51
6/12/16

Thanks to you people, I have a great grade in my English comp class now. When I realized that I was failing Ive tried to search for solutions online an came across the company. Youve proved to demonstrate the best writing quality. The writers are really good.

kennyc26
6/12/16

That math modeling project my writer did was just excellent. There were one and a half page of precise theory to the work without any extras (precise and to the point! as my professor commented) and than the project itself flawless. Ill use the writer again! Deeply thankful.

kerryb35
6/12/16

I really didnt want to write that essay. 12 hours before the essay was due I had a family activity coming up all of a sudden and I could not even skip it for an essay even if I wanted to. So I hired the company and by the time I arrived home I had the essay in my cabinet onsite. I had an opportunity to read it even. But there was nothing to change to it. Glad I found you guys.

chrisr166
6/12/16

You are awesome. This was my third paper from you, and you never fail me, even though I ordered papers on various topics (English, History and Statistics). I am sure now that you really have the professional writers from many spheres. The research they do is really awesome and not just a re-write of some other research or papers.

bennyk3
6/12/16

I would like to say thank you to my writer. My biology paper was very good. It was written at the appropriate level with good academic-style of articulation. The formatting of APA was followed strictly. I am not sure if it is an issue, but the paper was send an hour before the deadline.

carlab28
6/12/16

Good job as usual. Saved again. It my 10th paper with the service and its been an amazing experience throughout the whole collaboration. Ive never felt cheated by the company or anything. You dont have to make full prepayments if you dont want. Only partial payment and getting an opportunity to monitor what your writer does. In case something is wrong you can communicate that to your writer and get the things going your way and only after all is send and done you can release the second half off the payment to the writer.

amandab128
6/12/16

You know what a tedious toil the dissertation is. After having written the paper I am really way too exhausted to have it proofread. I have so appreciated the editing job that my consultant has provided on my dissertation. I no longer have worries about the structure or grammar great job.

lilianm20
6/12/16

Used the service for the first time, and my feedback is all great. I got just what I ordered and it all looks great thanks to my writer. The price among other service is moderate and there are some discounts. At the very start off you already get 15% off the initial price of an order.

carlr30
6/12/16

The latest order I got was a book review for a book I just didnt want to read. Thanks to them guys for finding a writer who knew the book it was really a great review. Then it was an article critique. It seems like theyre aware of every dumb task the teachers set out. The critique was just right as well!

brianc127
6/10/16

Ive ordered from this service for 6 times already and have quite a lot of experience of working with them. The support managers are very helpful and they offer a lot of free features to the customers. Probably the most useful one is a free revision of papers. They do it relatively quickly and very well. The writers on BestEssay.Education are real experts! They performed all of my writing assignments perfectly and I got only excellent grades for them. The best thing is that they never fail to meet the deadlines! Moreover, some of my papers were delivered even couple of hours before the deadline. When it comes all the writing tasks and final exams I know I can trust this service. Thank you!

jeffs168
6/10/16

I ordered a term paper from BestEssay.Education few days ago. I got in contact with the support team and they explained me all the details of ordering from them. I left my email and the writer contacted me almost immediately. He specified certain points in the task and made sure he got everything right. I needed it in 48 hours and I was really afraid that it wouldnt be enough time for the writer to perform a quality paper. When I got my term paper on time and read it I was impressed. It was perfect! Today Ive handed it in to the professor and Im sure Ill get my A. Im happy that Ive found them right before the finals. Amazing services for quite a reasonable price!

Diana, Thank you for the question! Weve got a Privacy Policy that excludes any possibility of leakage of your financial or personal information. We understand your worries and guarantee customers security and privacy. You can read more about it on Privacy Policy page or by getting in contact with the support team.

By Lauren G., Bestessay.education Representative

Hi Andrea, The writers get an essay ready for you as soon as within 6 hours. However, depending on complexity of topic and quantity of pages needed the timeframe may increase. You can contact us and provide more information on the essay to get the exact timeframe your essay can be written.

By Lauren G., Bestessay.education Representative

Hi Alexis, The price depends on your academic level, type of service, amount of page needed and your urgency. Feel free to contact our Customer Support Department for any questions. Please don't forget about our special 15% discount for the first order and special upcoming Halloween sale. Thanks! And yes, we accept of types of credit cards.

By Lauren G., Bestessay.education Representative

Aiya, Thank you for showing interest in our company. The fastest delivery we offer is 6 hours.

By Lauren G., Bestessay.education Representative

Please, send all of your guidelines to the writer and he will follow them. The more specific your task is and the more details the writer knows the better it will be performed. So feel free to send your instructions to the writer.

By Lauren G., Bestessay.education Representative

Andrea, We work only with expert writers, who write all the papers from scratch. Moreover, we use professional anti-plagiarism tools to make sure that all the writing assignments are 100% unique. We can also send you a Turnitin report by request.

By Lauren G., Bestessay.education Representative

Hi Paul, Thank you for the question. Our company registered on sitejabber.com just a few weeks ago and we asked our regular customers to leave feedback. Furthermore, many customers write to our customer support chat and ask where they can leave a feedback, so we redirect them here. You can read older reviews at such websites as Alltopreviews, topwritersreviews and other review websites. Kind Regards, Lauren

By Lauren G., Bestessay.education Representative

Hello Holly, You can either send an evaluation request stating the guidelines to paper or contact support team by phone, mail or in live chat. We get requests like this all the time, so dont worry if you cant choose the type of paper you need. Kind Regards, Lauren

By Lauren G., Bestessay.education Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Bestessay.education staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Bestessay.education