BestDissertation reviews

support@bestdissertation.com

1 star

robint98
1/10/19

When I order content online, I need high-level academic writing suitable for a PhD candidate. Not all services work when you have such expectations. But BestDissertation.com works. They deliver really good content up to my high standards.

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Thank you for the positive feedback! We are glad to be of help. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.
jessek53
12/19/18

This service offers everything the student needs. I was looking for the essay and asked this company to deliver it. It's worth to trust your academic writing to the company which provides dissertations because they are pros.

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
We appreciate your feedback! We are so glad you loved the service and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
felixv12
12/11/18

Dissertation writing is not smooth! I had a half-done paper and needed help. So, I placed an order at bestdissertation and got a couple of chapters written by their writer. He caught up with my style and enhanced my research with good creative yet scientific ideas. If you need some dissertation help, call them, they are the best!

craigf98
12/3/18

I needed a dissertation proposal urgently. I was nervous, couldn't write a sentence. Then I found bestdissertation team, and they helped me a lot. The service they provide is not cheap, but their writers are skillful, and they were able to deliver a dissertation proposal using my notes, and I am happy with that.

deborahp177
11/18/18

I thought the essay writing is expensive, but when I found bestdissertation I've changed my mind. They deliver papers any student can afford. I am thinking of ordering a thesis paper from them when I need it.

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are glad to be of help anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage at https://www.bestdissertation.com/ and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for contacting us.
davids1862
10/22/18

My grades were very low because of my poor writing skills. It is not fair, but that's how it is in school. So, I asked for help and then I asked for some more. This service already improved my grades by few numbers and I truly hope they'll make them even better as I order more.

carlosf81
9/26/18

The name of this service would make you assume it was focused solely on graduate students, but it's not the case. Essays and research papers are available, too. The best part is that they are actually more affordable when you compare them with other services. I recommend Best Dissertation to anyone who needs academic content of any level.

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are glad to be of help anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.
bethyr
9/15/18

So the time for my MBA thesis came and I had no idea what I was doing. I've written essays and research papers before but this was a whole other level of hard work. I realized I needed help and I already knew where to get it. Best Dissertations has great online reviews and I expected high quality. I wasn't wrong. I ended up having the perfect thesis.

johnb1911
8/14/18

I had a great experience with you guys. Everything went as planned. My paper showed up to be perfect for my teacher. I really like collaborating with you and I'll come back any time soon now. Thank you for your great services and I'll let my friends know about you! Here's for a company you can trust it won't mess with your essays!

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad you loved the service and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.Thank you for contacting us.
josephw200
7/17/18

he writers offer high quality services, and they always respect the deadlines. I needed help with a full Dissertation, 151 pages long. They delivered excellent quality from beginning to the end

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so happy we were able to help you with your order and we are looking forward to helping you with other orders. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
rickyb80
7/11/18

It took me 3 months to write half of my dissertation and now I need to hurry up because the deadline is closing in. Luckily, I found this great team of writers who can write for me even one full chapter every single day if needed. Wonderful quality, very friendly writers and a top professional company

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Thank you for your review. We always aim the best quality and we are happy we met your satisfaction. Let us know if you need help with any other paper!
wendys219
5/22/18

I am literally in love with this company! I use them for all my subjects and all my papers thats how great they are. As their two-year customer at this point, I have recommended them to many of my friends and my prices got so much better with time. You should definitely try it out!

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad you loved it and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.Thank you for contacting us.
estherh30
5/7/18

This is a pricey company but a good one. And since I tried so many cheap ones and none of them fit me I guess this is a normal price for quality papers. I will still be searching a more affordable one with the same quality but I am guessing there isnt any. Until then, I am going to use my budget to order here and I hope to get that loyalty program discount soon.

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Thank you for your review! We always aim the best quality and we are happy that we met your expectations. Please get in touch with us via Live Chat on our website for assistance on any available membership discount. Thank you for contacting us.
berniced8
4/27/18

I just noticed minimal grammar errors on the final work, but overall, I am pleased to have asked bestdissertation.com with my lengthy requirement. I submitted a plagiarism free paper and I got all the assistance I needed to get me through this major course requirement. In the end, Im happy to have worked with them.

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Thank you for your review! We are sorry about the few mistakes. We always aim the best quality and we are happy we met your satisfaction.
davidf328
4/4/18

My friend referred me to this service when I was falling under the tasks from different teachers. I decided to start with literature essay I needed in two days. The price was very affordable for such an urgent deadline. When I got my essay I was really satisfied with it. It was beyond my expectations. There were no errors and it was completely original. I got A+ for it.

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so happy we were able to help you with your order. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.Thank you for contacting us.
janeg84
3/19/18

Ive used other writing services throughout college and university, but this time was different. I needed some help with the dissertation. This is a very serious project and I couldnt allow for any mistakes. I chose Best Dissertation as the most reputable service in this category and I chose right. The professionalism and quality are on a whole other level. Good job!

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met.
peterb281
3/12/18

I would like to know this company is legit or not? because i want to order something and im afraid cuz i got scammed so many times...

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Yes we are! We have been in business for more than 15 years now providing reliable writing service to clients all around the world. Most of our writers come from the US and UK, the remaining are all native-English speakers. Most of our writers have PhD level of education. Please contact us via toll free or Live Chat for further assistance. Thank you!
emilyn38
1/25/18

The paper was provided in time and following all the instructions and sources I have provided but had some grammar issues I found during checking the work. Considering all the rest is fine - I am satisfied, but I also hope such issues wont occur in future.

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
I am very sorry for what happened. It was unacceptable and will never happen again. We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. Should you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact customer support directly via Live Chat, as we will be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.
dianeb185
1/10/18

The experience is pleasant with this site as per now. Having lots of papers done I merely had a time I was disappointed with some details included and even then the revisions polished all of these in no time!

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Thank you so much for your review! We are sorry that revisions were needed but we are glad it was rectified right away.
juliak61
12/16/17

This was a first order for me with them. I`m very much happy with quality provided but the order was missed by an hour over the deadline. Hope nothing like this happens if I`ll need the three- or six-hour orders. The rest is fine, I`m satisfied!

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
We would like to apologize for your negative experience. Rest assured that this case will not happen in the future. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark.
deanv9
12/12/17

And affordable for a student if to take an order without loads of additional services offered. The paper outcome is good even without any of those, I`m happy every time with what I see!

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
We appreciate the time you allotted for giving a feedback. It is glad to know that you had a great experience with the company. We are happy to have you as our customer!
issacw9
7/3/17

Got 97 mark for the coursework completed here. Though it took a week to complete, I received two great things as a result: a writer that is doing all my orders from now on, and thorough detailing of the work as I submitted the coursework instructions as 4 different part-orders. Very thankful for help!

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Thank you for taking your time leaving the review! We are happy to hear from our satisfied customer!
alaynes
6/17/17

The site turned out to be great on all of my papers though I was thinking I would choose multiple services. All done here and all of them are done lovely.

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Thank you for taking your time leaving the review! We are happy our service is satisfying to you and hope for the great cooperation in future!
nillal
5/3/17

I submitted the essay I wrote myself for just formatting it. It was urgent and i was worried for the deadline however a well-done work was handed to me in time. Everything went smooth and I`m thinking of using this again, in some far future though.

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Thank you for taking your time leaving the review! Looking forward to seeing you again, even in far future ;)
keenanr4
4/3/17

I have had only the best experience with this company. Some writers do the job very professionally, other can have some smal mistakes but in any way the outcome is very neat and well-composed! I love it!

Response from Harper M., BestDissertation Representative
Thank you for taking your time leaving the review! We are very sorry for the mistake issues and would like to ask you to provide order details so we can review them and avoid such mistakes in future. Thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the BestDissertation staff and other customers.

BestDissertation?