Review of Bestcellz

Tel: +507.8365079
fundacionprivacy@protonmail.com

gerij
4/19/10

I bought a cell phone from them two years ago. It was delivered fast. the phone was in excellent condition. I still have the phone; it was an LG. My only problem is they have not gotten new phones in a while. I would like to get a more modern phone from them given they had any. Overall, they are not a bad company, small or not.

nickholasa
3/24/10

This company does not actually carry any inventory at all. First all if you have a problem with a phone they will not GIVE YOU A REFUND, they also do not always send you the right phones, it may be the right brand but, always the wrong carrier. I would NEVER use this company. The are not legitimate business. It is just some guy in his house. The ship time is very slow and you do not know what you will get. I was not able to get one SINGLE working phone from this company. Please use better judgement when using this company.

fb
3/14/10

I ordered two cell phones through them. They have phones that you can't get with any of the US carriers but they do work on most of the US networks. They are quick to answer an questions via e mail and they have a customer service phone number on the web-sight. The web page is designed well though it is obvious they are a smaller company. It does take a wile to process the order but they send you e-mail alerts with every change. They even added on a warranty for me when i forgot to do so when i placed the order, all i had to do was send them a question about it and they emailed me back the next day. the phones came fast and they are in perfect working order. T mobile was happy to get the internet working for us and they are great little phones for the money. I would buy from them again.

Are they a good compony to deal with

By E M.
Questions? Get answers from the Bestcellz staff and other customers.

Bestcellz?