Review of Shari's Berries

Tel: 1-877-237-7437
wecare@customercare.berries.com

kennedyh3
12/14/17

I decided to spoil myself and got a dozen berries for $40 when I got them half of the berries were rotten and they weren't any better than ones you can make at home. I was very upset over my purchase. I would never send these to anyone as a gift or ever get them for myself again.

kevinh202
12/7/17

Second time receiving SOUR and SQUISHY chocolate covered strawberries from a dear friend. I had to tell her this time so she doesn't waste her money again since I had to throw most of them out on the VERY FIRST DAY.

karenm415
12/7/17

Just received 6 boxes of strawberries going to hand out as gifts for Christmas I'm so glad i opened them, they were all broken some were the size of a quarter and some were larger and no stems. Looked like large and small blobs. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

lorim120
Lori M.
12/6/17

I am giving 1 star because I cannot select 0 stars! These used to be the best quality products, great large delicious strawberries and reasonable pricing. Not anymore! Because my grand-daughter loves strawberries, I wanted to get her some to deliver before Christmas this year. I placed my order ($60) wrote her a fun little card and selected my shipping option which based on the day said there was no additional charge. Once my order was complete - and only AFTER it was complete - did I get my confirmation stating they were charging me over $80 - they tacked on shipping that was NEVER previously mentioned, in fact they went out of their way to give me shipping options showing no fee, but it sure got charged. I immediately called to cancel my order. No way was I paying 1/3 of the price of the gift for shipping - that's ridiculous! I spoke to someone that barely spoke English, I could barely hear her & she was not knowledgeable about the service at all. I hope to God she at least cancelled it correctly! EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!

Tip for consumers: Don't......

teayaj
11/27/17

Sherri's berries used to be large premium quality strawberries. Now they deliver mush that I'm not even sure are strawberries. I did a search to find out why the drastic change in quality. I found an article that said Sheri doesn't actually own sheri's berries anymore. It is now owned by a big corporation which is why the strawberries are so small and the quality is now so poor. I found that the original owner Sheri has started a new company it is called berriedinchocolate dot com I am passing this information on for a few reasons..1. we all work hard for our money and these products are expensive & 2. (The most important reason) when we send a gift like this to someone we love we want them to feel special not disappointed and disgusted. I hope that everyone will pass this information along. Hopefully if we can inform enough people we can prevent others from being disappointed.

melissab197
11/24/17

Ordered for Thanksgiving treat but they never delivered the strawberries and "turkey" pops. No reason given but Tracking said rescheduled for Friday after Thanksgiving. When they arrived today, they had sat somewhere for atleast two days in 90 degree Phoenix heat and they were smelly, soggy and totally inedible. Will never use them again.

pamp48
11/15/17

Berries in the past were good quality and decent size. This order was a joke. The berries were a quarter the size they use to be. Something has happened to their quality and are not worth the price. Will not order again

paulieh1
11/10/17

Agreed, this was a huge mistake ... I was embarrased when the recipient opened the gift . They were all melted and no sign of strawberries ... they looked like rocks or chocolate puddles ...

kimj104
11/8/17

DONT DO IT!!!!!! The strawberries are gross!! The chocolate is waxy. Go to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Sherries Berries does not have free delivery as "implied" on their website and when you are charged $15.00 by surprise customer care GIVES NO F@#KS!! Go somewhere else if you really love your loved one. Go to sherris berries only as a gag or a payback.

kayt52
11/4/17

Gave Sherris Berries a pass when the $75 Valentine gift contained soggy, mushy berries with the chocolate and nuts cracked and broken off 9 of the 12 berries. The pretzel sticks were stale as well. I was sent a replacement. It was equally as bad. A friend sent me a gift pack yesterday. It was like the nightmare repeated itself. What a horrible product. The ice pack was completely thawed. I wouldnt send a Sherris Berris product to my worst enemy.

janellea4
11/2/17

My BFFL Jaybriel grandmother passed I ordered two boxes of strawberries for her and her mother during this horrible time . The box finally came after five days from ordering . (It was suppose to take two days ) The strawberries were spoiled and had horrible presentation! Never have I been this embarrassed before in my life . I would not recommend ordering from this company !

lupeb16
11/2/17

The strawberries were mushy, old, soft, and tasted awful. The cheesebites smelled like old cheese. I am disappointed in the quality.

I contacted the company through Twitter and Facebook. They responded within minutes. I sent them pictures and an email as instructed. They quickly helped me and now I have a new order on the way. Hopefully the quality is better. I will update this once it arrives.

diz8
11/1/17

Somebody elses order was delivered to my contact on his birthday with the wrong note which was embarrassing as the concerned person send mea pic of the note asking why did I write him such a note?
On requesting to the customer relationship to rectify the mistake , got a response saying they can refund $5/-. Seriously? Negative rating-5

shriramr1
10/27/17

Last year in August My son went to USA to pursue his PhD in Petroleum Engineering. His Birthday was in 31st August so I have decided to surprise him to by sending gifts & cake. Hence I ordered the cake cookies and chocolates online from Shari's Berries. with a clause that the same should be delivered on 31st August precisely. the CS accepted and the order was completed. unfortunately I have conveyed that on 2 packages received out of 3 , I immediately contacted online with the Shari's Berries and explained them the situation. on the spot the concerned CS has refunded me the the cost of leftout item and credited to my account. but later I have conveyed that the all 3 packages has received by my son. I once again contacted them and conveyed that the all 3 packages received and stop the refund procedure. but the CS staff has politely refused that now he can not stop the procedure. Great work and great response.

kimm308
10/26/17

If I could give them a negative number I would NEVER order from them again and I advise you not too. the customer service is horrible. Had 2 different reps to hang up in my face one because they didn't understand what I was saying. the other said that the living social groupon that I ordered was already used but wasn't. Now I'm on hold with another idiot who doesn't listen. Oh and did I mention that I paid for the groupon and still ended up paying the same amount for the shipping because they charge extra $4 for delivering on Fridays and an extra $10 for delivering on Sat. Plus the regular $15 that they charge for shipping. SMH!!! Horrible is not even the word and too many other businesses that do this to be dealing with this BS.. Take my word... Don't do it!

hollyh58
10/20/17

I got ready to order the super mini half dollar size trio cheeecakes and 6 strawberries for my fiancé for sweetest day but when I got to ship it, the ship fee went from 16.99 for standard shipping to an additional 9.99 extra for Saturday delivery. (44.99 to $75!!) Smh I already knew it was expensive for this package but wow. Plus I read the reviews that says the strawberries werent fresh and the cheesecakes were moldy. Stuck to edible arrangements.

vickyw19
10/11/17

Received a gift from my Daughter 3 days lste and the berries where very very bad! they where smelly and didn't even look nice. Called and complained. They sent another one for 2 days later and they where even worse. Cake frosting was a scrapped to one side and berries where not even dipped. I have pictures and willing to show everybody

gic20
10/10/17

They don't deserve a 1 star but that's the lowest, I ordered an arrangement for a dear friend a week ahead of her special day. On the day of the supposed delivery I call to see what's the status as she had already received her promotion and they said the order had a hold because I needed to give a credit card, well I paid using pay pal and NO ONE informed me. They did offer to deliver at another date. Really? They lost a potential customer!!!

lorettas22
10/10/17

I got the cookie bouquet for my birthday it came late when I got it they were all broken and the box all destroyed to top it the cookies all broken up and stale,
so I called them and they did offer to send another box out they came in better shape but still stale and hard they taste horrible.
Now I must say I also got strawberries from this same company for my birthday and they were wonderful.
I guess its a chance you take but as for me I wont order or suggest anyone to use them

karend182
10/5/17

Rip you off on shipping fees! Charge a rural shipping charge on top of other shipping charge.... if you are just 40 min. outside big city. Groupon said 9.99 shipping...it was 16.99 shipping....too expensive!!!!

laurak133
9/22/17

I received a box of bad chocolate dipped strawberries (mushy, bad berries that had clearly turned). My replacement box was even worse, if you can believe it. The berries looked inedible, the chocolate had separated from the berries, and the presentation was an absolute mess. I had also been notified that they'd arrived and brought them into the house within 5-10 minutes.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

carriec49
9/20/17

I received a gift last week on my birthday and the cheesecakes were moldy. I got a replacement today and the cheesecakes are even more moldy. They are sending another replacement out. Maybe 3rd time is a charm

spencern9
9/20/17

I was worried reading all these bad reviews when I bought a cake for someones birthday. But I know everyone who has a bad experience writes a bad review while people who have a good experience only sometimes leave a review. So reviews are usually tilted to one side. So I thought Id take a chance.
I wake up the day its meant to be delivered and to my dismay, the tracking says its still in Memphis Tennessee. Not in Washington where it was suppose to be. I call Fedex and they say the plane its on is having technical difficulties but there's a good chance it will still be delivered that day. Long story short its not delivered and I'm Mad. really mad.
You might be wondering why I left a 5 star review, This is why. The next day I call shari's berries and was instantly answered by a very nice man who was clearly a native English speaker probably somewhere in the US. He was extremely helpful and made me feel like a valued customer. Even though it was technically fedex's fault, they took full responsibility. I was ready to never use them again, but now im more confident in sharis berries than I was before I placed my order. I will buy from them again.
I wish I remembered my customer support representatives name, because he turned an angry customer about to rage all over the internet into a happy customer. The call was on 9/20 from 8:48am and lasted 16 min 59 secs. If sharis Berries is reading this, give that guy a raise.

douglasa23
9/14/17

I agree with many other posters here. I have ordered many times before, but I never will again. I sent 2 dozen to my mother for her 84th birthday, and paid the extra to ensure rush delivery to make the day. I got an email on her birthday saying they were delivered (left at door). But at 84, she hardly ever goes out and was home all day, and has a dog that goes crazy whenever someone approaches the door. So it was a LIE. They never even attempted delivery! Avoid this company!

kellic16
9/14/17

My boyfriend sent me roses and strawberries for my 50th birthday.. the roses didn't come with the rose food ..and they died within a week even though I followed there instructions.. the strawberries were mushy and nasty on the bottom .. I have written to them and no response.. this isn't how you handle customers and customer service... we will never order there again and I will spread the word on how awful they are

In the special code box! BEWARE though they are not going to be the price you are quoted online! I just went through this yesterday...it was a complete NIGHTMARE!!!! The customer service reps barely speak English and will talk in circles, and your money will still be tied up in their "refund process"!

By Jamela B.

Questions? Get answers from the Shari's Berries staff and other customers.

18 Photos for Shari's Berries