Review of Shari's Berries

Tel: 1-877-237-7437
wecare@customercare.berries.com

tyasiah
6/15/19

I ordered for my husband for Father's Day. He was very happy, he loved them. They were nicely packaged. And dipped beautifully. The berries were mushy but the chocolate tasted great . I ate the chocolate and trashed the berries

kathyb436
6/14/19

I mistakenly chose to send a gift to my husband for Fathers Day. A box(no cold packs) delivered on a hot Florida day after riding in a truck for 3/4 of the day. Everything a big melted mess!

barbaral418
6/12/19

Order placed 9 days in advance and never delivered. Customer service called 3 times and said money would be refunded but never was

rosas43
6/12/19

Paid $135.00 for the small bake a wish vanilla birthday cake and 6 birthday dipped strawberries, order was around $65.00 the rest was shipping, I should have known better but wanted order to arrive for daughters birthday and it looked so good and pretty online!! Was saposed to arrive on Saturday but I got an email saying no one was home and they'll try agin Monday! She was home so don't understand why they said no one was home and Monday was not her birthday it was Saturday, Cake and strawberries looked terrible green tops were brown & in the picture the chocolate on the berries are smooth and round not flat on the back! The cake looked like it had been frozen then thawed and frozen agin it had cracks. Spent so much on shipping just so sad that it looked so bad I was embarrassed when she sent pictures. I'll never order agin nor recommend!!!

michellem766
6/5/19

Hubby ordered these. I asked him not to, but he did anyway. They came 12 to a box. Look pretty. I Tasted them and they tasted old. Texture was mushy. Shipping was ridiculous!
Gave it one for them looking pretty.

zandras1
6/5/19

I spent over 3 hours trying to order from these guys, back & forth between the online ordering system & customer service by telephone. I am IT for the military. Their system is absolutely useless. It would not accept 3 of the addresses I input & kept looking back to the screen that inputs the suggested address in a different format. I selected their "corrected" address & it just kept looping back to that same screen. I then attempted to select the option to simply stay with my input version of the address & it did the same & just kept looping back. I contacted customer service via chat multiple times where they suggested I restart my computer, etc. Likely this issue is NOT my computer, but their online ordering system. Well, I went ahead & followed instruction & restarted anyway. Upon loggon back in, I was forced to input addresses for all 5 recipients of the gifts I was sending out again. Long story short, all of the suggestions that the chat help desk have me had me input all 5 addresses 8 TIMES!!! I was also prompted to contact customer service over the phone. The first lady I spoke with spoke such terrible english that I couldn't understand her & she couldn't understand me though I speak very clear english & slowly spelled everything out for her! The next lady I spoke with was kind & spoke a little better english. However, after apending over 30 minutes spelling out every little but of all 5 addresses & giving her most all of the information, we were disconnected. These guys do not take your phone number or call back when that happens. I called back YET AGAIN & asked for a manager. After a little run around from the inital answering associate, I was put on hold & then a few minutes later the manager came on. I told him everything & then he persisted to tell me that he would take my order. I asked him if he could take my number before we get started so that another 30 minutes to an hour of my time is not wasted. He stated that they do not have that capability & would not he able to call me back. Clearly these guys are an overseas outsourced answering service with associates that hardly speak english. At this point, I decided tp cut my losses, I wasn't about to waste even more of my time, & told him I will take my business elsewhere. DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME WITH THIS COMPANY. This was an absolute waste of my time & my company will take its business elsewhere.

teresao44
6/3/19

My daughter loves Sharu's Berries champagne strawberries. Had to pay an additional $18 on TOP of shipping cost, almost doubling the cost of the berries, so they would be packed in dry ice. Long and short 8f it, delivered only with 1 ice packet. Berries were hot and dipped icing melted.

When calling to gave it reshipped was immediately offered a refund vs shipping. Then when I asked if it could be delivered today (Mon), they said the SOONEST was THURSDAY. WHEN THIS WAS THEIR FAULT.

Do NOT order from Shari's Berries if you leave the So California area. Not worth it. Obviously customer service isn't there thing and they make you pay for the privilege of no customer service.

lynns305
5/31/19

I wouldn't even give one star to this company, but I had to mark one star to submit this review. Order arrived in terrible condition. Ice packs were still cold, so the berries must have been shipped this way. Chocolate had slid off of the berries and berries tasted and smelled fermented. The only relief offered by the company was 5% off my next order. Don't throw your money away with this company.

catherinep28
5/26/19

I placed a get well order today, and after the order was confirmed, all these charges were tagged on AFTER I placed the order, making it more than double the price. I called & asked to speak with a supervisor. There was no supervisor!!! The salesperson on the phone said they canceled my order and could not provide me with a confirmation or reference number. They said to refer to my order number. I did, and guess what? The order is not canceled!! What kind of scam are they running here? Ugh. What a headache!! Now I have to call my credit card company to dispute. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL!!! Never again!!

juliev20
5/25/19

I got these on the day promised. They were a birthday gift from my brother. They were fresh and delicious. I had to place one berry on a bowl and cut it in half. Still a mouthful! Keep refrigerated, eat fast. READ pamphlet!

anthonym571
5/24/19

I ordered 3 weeks prior to delivery and paid for guaranteed delivery. I Emailed two weeks later to confirm and It never came. When I called customer service I was told it was cancelled and I was sent an email. Which I told the customer service rep I know I did not receive. I was told basically oh well she's not in charge of the automatic emails....Wow.

albertr100
5/22/19

I bought my friend some chocolate covered strawberries for Mother's Day and paid extra to have it delivered on Saturday a day before Mother's Day. It was covered in mold. I told them to remove my name from their website and never contact me again about buying their products!!!!!!!!!!!

cindye77
5/21/19

Shipping was just as much as the chocolate dipped Oreo cookies. They also had the wrong ship date, and when I went to try to fix it they tacked on an additional $10.00 to get it delivered by Mother's Day. Never again will I order. Too many other places with half the cost of shipping.

sandrah441
5/21/19

Be wary, when ordering from this company. They may offer deals but will charge double delivery fees & I literally mean double! My order was less than $200.00. I was charged over $100.00 in delivery fees. No cards were sent with the order as requested (& I'm sure paid for). I was quoted a different price when I placed the order over the phone, since I had 8 people (all @ the same address). I have spent over half an hour on the phone with someone who barely speaks English & have not received a resolution. Choose local over this fraudulent company!

sharonj169
5/21/19

My friend ordered me a dozen chocolate covered strawberries for mother's day and paid extra for me to get them on Saturday. They never arrived and when he called they apologized and said they would be here on Monday. Monday came and I received the chocolate covered strawberries. The strawberries were horrible. They were smashed, stinky, molded and were received in poor taste. I could not believe it. I called customer service and they said they would reimburse his account and I was promised a replacement of strawberries in which I never received. We are going to contact the Better Business Bureau and express our unsatisfactory service both delivery and customer service. We will take our service elsewhere in the future. Very unhappy customers!!!!!!!

danielleb212
5/19/19

I used to love receiving Shari's Berries. My boyfriend ordered me some this Mothers Day 2019 and I was supposed to receive them on a Friday and didnt get until following Monday. They were disgusting looking, the box was so sticky, the strawberries was molded,mushy and all the chocolate had melted. It smelled so bad, I threw it in the trash. I called customer service and a foreign guy was so rude. Didn't want to replace my order. I will never order here AGAIN and he wont either. YALL HAVE WENT DOWNHILL.

jackh266
5/18/19

I orders 1 six box sent separately, and 2 six boxes, and a 12 box; all with packing problems.
the 1 six box arrived with the cold pack exploded in the box. The other large box with 2 six boxes and a 12 box was pretty beat up with chocolate falling off some of the berries in the 12 box. Also, two of the berries were only half the size of the other 10. Overall not presentable as a gift to 4 mothers.

taylorp75
5/17/19

With all companies comes hiccups..I ordered berries for the first time, a dozen...two out of the dozen strawberries (for my mom on mothers day) were like midget strawberries lol they were laughable. I was like the hell...I paid good money for decent sized strawberries and I wasn't pleased with two of them being mediocre so I emailed them...they IMMEDIATELY offered to send 12 more berries or anything of that value or give a full refund. I felt it would be morally wrong to accept a full refund and to be honest I would have been happy with 6 more berries considering I was only unhappy with 2... Anyways I chose the option of 12 more berries...they are beautiful and very good
..and I'm quite amazed at the customer service I received from this company.

aliciah95
5/16/19

I went to order two items, 12 hand dipped strawberrys and a pack of 6 hand dipped strawberry's! I did want them delivered on Saturday to my house! They went to try to charge me twice for shipping! 9.99 regular shipping and 12.99 for Saturday shipping. Ok I was cool with paying that once, but they were trying to charge me it twice? I thought it was a mistake and I tried to first chat with someone, they said they charge shipping for each item you try to buy! MIND YOU IT COMES ALL IN ONE BOX! (My husband has ordered the same thing I am trying to order, two items came in one box) so I try to call the number to find out what is going on! Person on the phone said they charge shipping for reach item in your cart. The 12 dipped strawberry's were 33.98 and the 6 Dipped strawberry's were 33.99 (differ chocolate) so in total it would of been 68.00 bucks for strawberry's and 46.00 bucks for shipping? They are ripping people off because they ship everything in the same box but charge 9.99 X2 plus 12.99 X2 for shipping Saturday? But if I wanted to order the 6 strawberry's and a cake that they bundled together I would of only paid 9.99 for shipping and 12.99 for Saturday order all shipped in the same box! A $#*!ing cake weighs more than 12 strawberry's. So, they are scammers and try to rape people of their money. Don't buy from this place! Sad part is I like the product! But not when they try this $#*!! DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I HAVE COPIES OF ALL THE CORRESPONDENCE TO PROVE THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND ARE CHARGING FOR SHIPPING THEY DONT USE.

cynthiat234
5/16/19

For Mother's Day my lovely daughter in law had Shari's Berries and roses delivered to me. On the day they were delivered, the package arrived about 7 pm. I opened it immediately and found that everything was hot - the berries, the poor roses, even the ice pack was hot. She called Shari's Berries and they said they would ship replacement Berries and roses today. We had an estimated delivery time of 4:30 pm so I made sure I was here to get them. They were delivered at 4 and -guess what??- they were even worse than the first shipment! When I opened the box I could feel the heat escaping and of course smell the cooked berries. I have been using Shari's Berries for a long time without a single issue. Daughter in law even explained to them that I live in Arizona and it is hot here and requested extra ice packs. That didn't happen. Sayonara, Shari' Berries! You have lost some formerly loyal customers. I can't add pics from my ipad

serildak
5/16/19

I received the cheesecake bites and dipped strawberries as a gift. It was packaged nicely. I'm not a picky eater, but the food was just ok. The cheesecake bites were nothing special. Bigger than expected however. The taste was just plain nothing stood out about them. The strawberries were huge but had a strange taste. They didn't taste like strawberries. They tasted like they had been soaked in hard alcohol or something. Wasn't too appealing for me. After getting through half of them, I ate the chocolate off the outside and ended up throwing the berries away. In my opinion this is highly overrated.

rachelk148
5/16/19

Where do I start! I wasn't sure if my order went through because I was at work and internet is slow. I called them to make sure. The person I spoke with I couldn't understand a word she was saying. She told me there was no one else to talk to, which I knew was a lie!!!! She kept saying delivery time was 9am to 8 pm. I kept telling her I needed it delivered by 5 because it was a bank!!! It was all a big mess. I ended up calling them about 5 times. By the time they delivered it the ice packs had melted and the strawberries were beginning to melt!!! All that for $53 a dozen strawberries, in which I never got my 20%!discount and they didn't care. Also sent them pics of strawberries where they had begun to melt. All they done was emailed me, once again, there delivery times!!!

emmanuelb30
5/15/19

Shipping was not delivered before noon as promised and they still charged me for that. Their shipping price is ridiculous. I will update my review if I get any help from their customer service. I would not recommend Shari's Berries.

briannel7
5/15/19

I've had Shari's Berries before and while my family considers them to be pricey we like to get them on birthdays/anniversaries because they are good. However, ordering on Mother's day was a bad idea because shipping was way too expensive for them not to arrive on time! I paid $30 JUST FOR SHIPPING. They arrived the Monday after Mother's day and were cracked.

I waited 3 days and called customer service (first call I was on the line for 7 minutes...sounded like someone picked up and then set the phone down. Second call someone picked up right away and was quite helpful) and they gave me a full refund!

2 stars because I received a full refund without hassle, but wouldn't recommend because there are plenty of other places like Shari's that are more reliable.

shellyf43
5/15/19

Ordered for Mother's Day gift. Had a guaranteed delivery for Saturday. They didn't arrive till Tuesday evening. They were hot with coating sliding off berries. Some even had mold!! Will not ever order from here again!!

years ago I had a refund, it did take about a week.

By Arlynn P.

I have ordered twice and in happy with the customer service. Although the second order was messed up . I called customer service and they immediately corrected the issue. I completely satisfied with Shari's Berries. The Berries are delicious!!

By Sheila M.

We had a great experience on the call center, it was a little difficult to hear but with patience and good humor we succeeded on what we needed.

By Jacob d.

You know the darn ... UPS guys are eating them lol.

By Ali B.

Still with Shari. I cancelled my order before completion, when I saw the B.S. S & H. fees.

By Amanda C.

Yeeessss!!!! I called 4-5 times asking to speak to a manager and I'm ALWAYS told a manager is not available. BS!!!!!

By robbie b.

It should have been right on the order, you can go back in and sign in and check your orders, mine are there for all the orders I have done in the last 6 months, it lets you click on the delivery tracking.

By Arlynn P.

You don't want them find another for real the worst

By lenigel b.

You have to call them argue and wait on hold for ever

By lenigel b.

Questions? Get answers from the Shari's Berries staff and other customers.

Shari's Berries?