Review of Shari's Berries

Tel: 1-877-237-7437
wecare@customercare.berries.com

catheriner207
3/21/19

First off, they couldn't deliver my order for a whole month after my Mom's birthday. Second, they cancelled my order without telling me they had done so. Now granted once I found out that it would be a month late I still wanted it delivered, I thought it's the thought that count's right? But then they cancelled my order. Now I know next time to use someone else!

lynnu8
3/20/19

My mom received her fruit basket but was not happy with it. I contacted customer service and they replaced the product and my mom was very happy. They have great customer recovery and will order again

georged239
3/19/19

As I write this, there are 1293 reviews, and 1078 are one star. This is clearly one of the WORST companies in existence. We received a brochure listing a 25% discount. We tried ordering on line but their web site did not recognize their item numbers. We called (BIG MISTAKE) and got connected with a sweet but incompetent lady in the Philippines. It took 1/2 hour to process the order, and we had to spell everything, even the word "lane". We were given several different answers as to cost, none of them matching the items we ordered. We asked for an email showing our order - despite assurances, it never came. We asked to be notified when the order would arrive - that notification never came. The order was delivered, but at a price twice that expected. There followed two weeks of extreme aggravation. We sent a substantial number of emails, but each time we got a response from a different person requesting the same information we already had sent several times. Eventually, the company refunded our moneys, but given the time and aggravation, it was not worth it, and we will NOT use them again.

carolynm280
3/15/19

Ordered 100. Dollar basket BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE RUDE ATTENDANT NEVER AGAINthe service tracking order was terrible person taking down INFORMATION said there was nothing she could do because I ordered it online really nothing you can do very sorry CUSTOMER service very sad

ginaj33
3/12/19

I will never order from this company again. Order arrived more than 2 weeks late .Never notified; I had to call to find out they had rescheduled. When order finally arrived (24 chocolate rods) they gave me 7 rods and substituted toffees and chocolates for the missing 17 rods. They never called to say they could not fill the order as ordered.

Save yourself the aggravation. Don't use.

Gina J.

jeffl286
3/7/19

The worst rip off site! And they will overcharge you. Order red vase for extra payment got a regular one .paid for fast delivery and it came late . Order a certain flower and got roses.. They totally charge me a extra 60 bucks for no reason..i mean goto them if you like to get scammed

lexip5
3/5/19

The Shari's Berries customer service was horrible. I have spoken to a total of 6 employees. They did not know very good English, they made false promises regarding my order, and now I am faced with a disappointment of a product and an order that was charged twice. This is a terrible company to order from, for they advertise their products with "coupons," but fail to mention the shipping charges that coast more than what you are ordering. I will never order from here again.

stevea339
3/1/19

Ordered online and by the time I got total of the berries I canceled my order. I talk to a person could not speak English very well and she assured me my order was cancelled. On Valentine's Day my girlfriend called and asked me why I sent four boxes of sherries berries. I told her I canceled the order. I then called back at sherries berries and the girl on the line assured me that they would refund my money. To this day I haven't got a refund so I say sherries berries suck

glennm280
3/1/19

I purchased a Valentine's gift packaged to be delivered to my wife at work. And paid the extra fee to have it delivered early and upgraded with roses. The package was delivered without all of the items that were ordered. So I called in to complain which turned into almost an hour of the most aggravating phone call I've ever been on to some NON English speaking person. That assured me that I was gonna be refunded fully of 118.31 and sent an e-mail to me stating that fact. So the next day I check my account and they didn't refund me, they charged me again. So I e-mailed them about it and called on it and they assured me again that they would take care of it and still after 2 weeks I have not been reimbursed any money at all. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

stacya69
3/1/19
• Updated review

Can I do negative stars here? Here's an update: I was supposed to receive a replacement order and full refund (according to the customer service rep) for the incorrect order that was sent on Valentine's Day for my boyfriend, but the order couldn't be shipped for two weeks - set to deliver on February 26th. Fine. So what happens? I receive a HALF refund and the order never came. Today, March 1st, I call to see where the replacement order is and it was NEVER PROCESSED. WHAT A JOKE.

“Don't waste your money or time”
2/15/19
• Previous review

I ordered the Sweet Surprise gift box for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day - it is full of fruity candies which is great because he doesn't like chocolate - BUT they sent the wrong order and it was ALL CHOCOLATE. I called the next day to have the order corrected and they said they wouldn't be able to ship a replacement for 11 days. 11 days? Really? After pushing further, I found out that it was only going to take that long because there were so many people calling in with complaints of incorrect orders. Don't waste your time with this one! The picture on the left is what I got, and the picture on the right is what I ordered. Not even close!

richardd522
2/28/19

Two out the nine berries were very small and mushy, almost rotten!. The others were not ripe enough to eat. My wife was thoroughly disgusted and threw them away. What a waste of money. Nine berries started at $45 but by the time you add shipping, delivery and tax the cost zoomed to $78. Almost double the advertised price. If that wasn't bad enough the company will not respond to my complaints.

arlynnp
2/28/19

I don't understand all the negative reviews, sent three items for V day this year, everything was delivered on time, in am (without paying for am delivery) and they were beautiful flowers, yummy berries and great chocolates/chocolate covered cookies. I have used Shari's Berries for years and have never been disappointed. They aren't cheap, but you get what you pay for, and these are top notch gifts.

pearlb37
2/28/19

Placed a rush order for 2 doz strawberries canceled order due to an emergency. Refunded ASAP 5 Stars

billx5
2/27/19

They say one discounted price then hide the shipping which is 50 percent more. Stay away and lousy strawberries anyways

isabellai2
2/27/19

I ordered strawberries and a cake to be delivered on saturday,they even charged me for that,which they deny ,and i had to cancel the whole order. Good thing i called them ahead of time,actually right away after i placed my order. Imbecils,thieves,incompetent people

stephanier296
2/24/19

I paid extra for morning delivery on Valentines Day and she got the roses and strawberries about 5 days later. The roses were ok but the strawberries were not edible. I will never order from them again!! Very disappointing!!

louisl93
2/24/19

Ordered a dozen berries to go to our bank.
Got a notice that the berries were delivered.
They were not.
Went to "Wecare" email and asked for proof of delivery.
I was told no signature is required so there is no proof of delivery.
Where the berries are is anybodies guess.
Should be "We don't care we have your money" email.
As I am sure you have heard, "Buyer beware"

steves939
2/24/19

First order came one week late and rotten. Replacement order came similar. See picture below of our $50 berries.

zorianas
2/24/19

I have had Sherris berries in the past. No issues then and strawberries had flavor, this Valentines 2019 my husband bought me some and the arrived 1 week 1 day after being told they would arrive on Valentine's day, very disappointed after they guaranteed they would arrive on Valentine's day, after trying my first berry. Yuk, the strawberry was rotten and chocolate was terrible. No flavor, I tried another sine thing, so disgusted in the service and flavor, I will never order from this company again nor referred my family and friends to them.
What a waste of money

moritze
2/23/19

I'm very upset after calling customer service with no help. Also I struggled to understand what the agent said due to her constantly mumbling and breathing in the mic.
Along with this I am not pleased with getting charged double on the shipping rates as they were going to the same household for my ill mother and grandmother.
And on top of that the site continued to glitch, taking off my coupon codes and making me enter the credit card information multiple times.
Over all very unhappy, will not be using this again.

daveh309
2/22/19

After years of hearing radio adverts for Shari's, I finally decided to have dipped berries sent separately to my wife and daughter's family. Two orders, one for a half dozen, another for a dozen. ORDER #330758339892 and ORDER #331770929031. Angry Berries in bothe orders, arrived broken, several way undersized compared to the big berries they picture on their website. The half-dozen order we received is pictured below. The shipping and additional fees they tack on to the final bill are steep-really nasty. I found no way to cancel or amend the order. I complained in writing to Shari's but their only response was to give me a 30% coupon towards another order. You're kidding me right? My advice, save your money, run away far and fast -- seems to be a poorly run operation.

Tip for consumers: Deceptive web photos of large dipped strawberies. What you get is 1 or 2 as pictured, and the others undersized or broken. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT

chelseap40
2/22/19

I bought you know for valentine's day. I placed an order a week in advanced. Well the package never left the facility. After I paid $14.99 for shipping, then $14.99 that day delivery also 9.99 for morning shipping. I called their customer service line which was like talking on a walkie. So, after trying to speak to the lady she told me I will receive a full refund. 40$ just in shipping. So a week goes by and I received 10$. Now I'm irritated. So I send an email. 2 days later they tell me oh we're sorry he's $20.... now I'm pissed and I'm still waiting on the last $10. What a ridiculous company to just get a refund..

johns3649
2/21/19

I placed 3 orders for Valentine's day. All to deliver 13th. One did then I got an email that 2 would be 14th. They never arrived. Called customer service and was on phone over 30 minutes with someone in Philippines who didn't speak very good English at all. Finally she said they would deliver 2/10. Nope. Never made it. Called again on 19th and same routine in the Philippines only I asked to speak to an American and was told they were all busy. After 15 minutes she said they would deliver 221 for "free" I reminded her I paid $130.00 for them so not exactly free. NEVER buy from them again.

kimberlys342
2/21/19

I have ordered before for holidays and just fine. The order came a day late ( sadly Cherlys cookies also didnt show up for Valentines day either, sad day for my daughter) I ordered 24 and both boxes were mushy and over ripe and second box was actually bad. I did get money back for extra Valentines shipping but when you pay extra for it and then nothing its bad business!

doloresm46
2/20/19

Item ordered was for Valentine's Day. On Valentine's Day, UPS tracking said it was at a location 8 miles from destination. Almost a week later, Shar's Berries rep asked what replacement item I wanted. Replied that since the item was 8 miles away, why can't it be delivered today? No response but later I received a text that item was delivered. It was not what I ordered and it was same day as email exchange so not sure how it got switched.

years ago I had a refund, it did take about a week.

By Arlynn P.

You know the darn ... UPS guys are eating them lol.

By Ali B.

Still with Shari. I cancelled my order before completion, when I saw the B.S. S & H. fees.

By Amanda C.

Yeeessss!!!! I called 4-5 times asking to speak to a manager and I'm ALWAYS told a manager is not available. BS!!!!!

By robbie b.

It should have been right on the order, you can go back in and sign in and check your orders, mine are there for all the orders I have done in the last 6 months, it lets you click on the delivery tracking.

By Arlynn P.

You don't want them find another for real the worst

By lenigel b.

I was a potential customer and I was on the phone with them for 30 minutes trying to cancel and order because I didn't do my homework. So I don't think they really want to improve. You? The lady on the phone kept me on hold and kept asking the same thing over and over and over. They need to close. They are just taking peoples money and not worried about satisfaction.

By JODY K.

You have to call them argue and wait on hold for ever

By lenigel b.

Questions? Get answers from the Shari's Berries staff and other customers.

Shari's Berries?