Review of Benshop.co.uk

Tel: 44 2081231458
info@benshop.co.uk

anthonyj139
2/12/19

More often than not, I have observed that the price of the items on Benshop is far better than other online store. It is quite a good experience for me on Benshop, as I receive better deals, discount and offers on branded watches, camera and lenses. Courtesy to all that I have been a regular customer on this site.

bobr254
2/11/19

Firstly i'd like to state that i have not purchased from this site. I was going to but after a series of correspondence I believe this one is not to be trusted.

When buying anything within the UK, you automatically pay VAT at 20%. So the price published on their site should include VAT. But according to Benshop, the price shown excludes VAT. This is not stated on the site but through correspondence this information was obtained from Benshop. So the question is if the item is delivered within the UK, VAT must have been paid, or it is assumed it has been.

They don't appear to accept credit cards only PayPal. But they show credit cards on their site as accepted.

carlosse
1/30/19

After a very bad experience with buying at horloge-planet.nl, I have ordered the goods at benshop.co.uk with great distrust. There was communication about the cost of transport to the chat. E-mail sent a coupon for a discount. There was an order, payment, order confirmation. Promised shipment of goods within three days and delivery to my address within 24 hours of shipment !!! We communicated with each other on a continuous basis, I got an adequate answer to each question, including answers to my concern about the reality of the deal. I would like to thank you for your services and the deal and make sure the shop is genuine.

Carloss, Prague, Czech Republic

davidt675
1/25/19

My wife and I searched separately to check canon power shot G3X cam online. As per my colleague's recommendation I found it in 37% off on Benshop. I beat her to it. She had to cancel her ordered since I got a good deal here. Not to mention, the product as well as the service was great. I got within a week that is not bad. Customer support is positive. I just suggest them to make shipping a bit faster at least within EU. Otherwise they are doing great work.

martint101
1/12/19

Extremely happy to receive my G shock watch that I purchased from Benshop.co.uk. The biggest factor I bought from Benshop is their low price and brand authenticity commitment. It is delivered to my doorstep in fair time. It looks elegant and I am exciting to do more shopping on Benshop in near future. In my opinion, it the best place to buy branded watches in reasonable price.

stevenk210
12/27/18

I recently purchased a Seiko watch from Benshop. Since, it was my first attempt with them, I was a little bit apprehensive regarding their services and product authenticity. The price is something that attracted me to their online store. Well, I have already received the watch with little delay which is pretty much acceptable seeking the rush hour of the year. The watch is genuine and price is comparatively less what was getting on some other sites. Overall a good experience with them.

williamb982
12/27/18

Bought a watch weeks ago as says on Web site 1-2 days shipping, are so I thought its now been weeks, can't get threw on telephone fake number, replied to a email and said its been sent and gave me a fake tracking number I think I've lost my money so need to warn others, don't risk it shop around if it seems too good to be true it is you can get next day delivery with most decent companies

johnl1129
10/11/18

Perfect deal and discount coupon found on the website, I like my new limited edition g-shock watch..

hencyj
10/5/18

It is needless to say that I have found a proper platform to buy branded and original watches. I have ordered a Seiko watch which I duly received on time. For me, this online store is really recommendable to many.

Tip for consumers: ask for extra discount before purchase :)..

peterw261
9/28/18

I believe Benshop is a perfect platform for branded watches, camera and lens. However, it does not prevent me to say that this time around their delivery is little bit slow. In my previous two orders, they delivered the item on time, though.

avv1
9/26/18

Bought 2 watches I could not get at my home market. Ordering (Q&A) went well. Shipment tracking had some difficulties, took bit longer than I anticipated on. Watches arrived well packed and in original housing / good condition. Would use them again.

willj39
9/8/18

I must admit that their customer service is up to the mark. They provided all the information prior to the purchase. That really helped me to make my decision to make the right purchase. Will buy from them in future too.

andrews530
8/16/18

I am not pulling their legs, but surely I believe my feedback will only make them more solid online store. The product and service all good at Benshop, but they should talk to PayPal, as I feel difficulty in making payment through it.

Questions? Get answers from the Benshop.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Benshop.co.uk