This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Benshop

Benshop

Benshop has a consumer rating of 4.36 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Benshop most frequently mention online store. Benshop ranks 186th among Watch sites.

How would you rate Benshop?

“GWN1000B 1B”

Rob D.
7/23/19

Recently bought a Casio GWN1000B-1B watch from benshop. They have a large selection that can be hard to source at a good price in the UK and to top it off some excellent prices to boot. Ordered watch and took about 7 days to arrive. Post Office sent in to the wrong delivery office so would of got a lot sooner. Again prompt service when using customer service. Would recommend and have to some friends looking for Casio watches. Don't forget other items listed as well. Will be using again.

“NO REFUND”

Peter L.
11/19/19

Not trusted shop. Take forever get the item. Tracking number not working. Thay sending stuff from china. And not from UK Send me wrong item and after return NO REFUND.

robd140
July 23rd, 2019

Again prompt service when using customer service.
Would recommend and have to some friends looking for Casio watches.
Don't forget other items listed as well.
Will be using again.

christopherd383
September 23rd, 2019

Appreciate that I got discontinued model here.
I have already ordered an Outgear watch on Ben shop. I loved the fact that they sell discontinued models too. I have been thinking such kind of place for long time. Luckily, I found you. I hope, you make your shipping process happen more quicker.

Christopher Daniel

davidt675
January 25th, 2019

My wife and I searched separately to check canon power shot G3X cam online. As per my colleague's recommendation I found it in 37% off on Benshop. I beat her to it. She had to cancel her ordered since I got a good deal here. Not to mention, the product as well as the service was great. I got within a week that is not bad. Customer support is positive. I just suggest them to make shipping a bit faster at least within EU. Otherwise they are doing great work.

stevenk210
December 27th, 2018

I recently purchased a Seiko watch from Benshop. Since, it was my first attempt with them, I was a little bit apprehensive regarding their services and product authenticity. The price is something that attracted me to their online store. Well, I have already received the watch with little delay which is pretty much acceptable seeking the rush hour of the year. The watch is genuine and price is comparatively less what was getting on some other sites. Overall a good experience with them.

kevanp2
August 19th, 2019

Arrived quickly with no issues and tracking number supplied. The G-Shock I purchased was a great deal, so very happy. Would buy from again with confidence.

peterl488
November 19th, 2019

miguelm122
August 4th, 2019

Delivery on time. Communication always with response. Trusted seller. Purchase made in Portugal.
Regards
Miguel

martint101
January 12th, 2019

Extremely happy to receive my G shock watch that I purchased from Benshop.co.uk. The biggest factor I bought from Benshop is their low price and brand authenticity commitment. It is delivered to my doorstep in fair time. It looks elegant and I am exciting to do more shopping on Benshop in near future. In my opinion, it the best place to buy branded watches in reasonable price.

williamb982
December 27th, 2018

Bought a watch weeks ago as says on Web site 1-2 days shipping, are so I thought its now been weeks, can't get threw on telephone fake number, replied to a email and said its been sent and gave me a fake tracking number I think I've lost my money so need to warn others, don't risk it shop around if it seems too good to be true it is you can get next day delivery with most decent companies

niteshm3
July 5th, 2019

Ordered 2 Seiko watches on Benshop. TBH I was not sure if it would be okay to buy from this. Unexpectedly, my parcel was at my door on 3rd day of purchase. The watches was professionally packed and secured. All the papers (Invoice, warranty, caliber book) were in the box.
Benshop website seems to be new but they have huge potential. Keep up the pace team!

avv1
September 26th, 2018

Bought 2 watches I could not get at my home market. Ordering (Q&A) went well. Shipment tracking had some difficulties, took bit longer than I anticipated on. Watches arrived well packed and in original housing / good condition. Would use them again.

dennisg226
July 7th, 2019

On the recommendation of my friend I went through the website to search GWR-B1000-X watch that was a limited edition model. Note that the watch was selling on high price on the other store. The price was already an attractive deal on benshop. Best of all I got a discount coupon of £25 that was just frosting on this great deal. Loved my gravitymaster. Highly recommended seller

carlosse
January 30th, 2019

After a very bad experience with buying at horloge-planet.nl, I have ordered the goods at benshop.co.uk with great distrust. There was communication about the cost of transport to the chat. E-mail sent a coupon for a discount. There was an order, payment, order confirmation. Promised shipment of goods within three days and delivery to my address within 24 hours of shipment! We communicated with each other on a continuous basis, I got an adequate answer to each question, including answers to my concern about the reality of the deal. I would like to thank you for your services and the deal and make sure the shop is genuine.

Carloss, Prague, Czech Republic

peterw261
September 28th, 2018

I believe Benshop is a perfect platform for branded watches, camera and lens. However, it does not prevent me to say that this time around their delivery is little bit slow. In my previous two orders, they delivered the item on time, though.

andrews530
August 16th, 2018

I am not pulling their legs, but surely I believe my feedback will only make them more solid online store. The product and service all good at Benshop, but they should talk to PayPal, as I feel difficulty in making payment through it.

anthonyj139
February 12th, 2019

More often than not, I have observed that the price of the items on Benshop is far better than other online store. It is quite a good experience for me on Benshop, as I receive better deals, discount and offers on branded watches, camera and lenses. Courtesy to all that I have been a regular customer on this site.

yujiac
February 22nd, 2019

I bought a watch but had to return it due to personal reasons. I got back the full refund in a very timely manner, so quite happy. I hope to do more shopping at benshop in the future.

fabiany
February 22nd, 2019

My favorite destination to buy branded watches. The kind of service they provide is up to the mark. Bought a limited stock watch in 25% off. That is too much to save on a Limited Edition watch. I would suggest this site to my friends.

hencyj
October 5th, 2018

It is needless to say that I have found a proper platform to buy branded and original watches. I have ordered a Seiko watch which I duly received on time. For me, this online store is really recommendable to many.

Tip for consumers:
ask for extra discount before purchase :)..

willj39
September 8th, 2018

I must admit that their customer service is up to the mark. They provided all the information prior to the purchase. That really helped me to make my decision to make the right purchase. Will buy from them in future too.

johnl1129
October 11th, 2018

Perfect deal and discount coupon found on the website, I like my new limited edition g-shock watch..

bobr254
February 11th, 2019

Firstly i'd like to state that i have not purchased from this site. I was going to but after a series of correspondence I believe this one is not to be trusted.

When buying anything within the UK, you automatically pay VAT at 20%. So the price published on their site should include VAT. But according to Benshop, the price shown excludes VAT. This is not stated on the site but through correspondence this information was obtained from Benshop. So the question is if the item is delivered within the UK, VAT must have been paid, or it is assumed it has been.

They don't appear to accept credit cards only PayPal. But they show credit cards on their site as accepted.

Questions? Get answers from the Benshop staff and other customers.

We Offer Casio G Shock, Baby-G, Pro-Trek, Edifice, Fossil, Diesel, Outgear, Sheen & Seiko, Citizen Watches at Special Discount price, We Sale only 100% Genuine Watch, you can Check at your Local Service Store or Online by Serial Number, We offer One Day Delivery & Free Delivery in all over United Kingdom

ronaldl85
Scott C.
We are benshop offer branded items, Casio G Shock & G Series Watches Online, Digital SLR Cameras & DSLR Camera Lens in UK. Shop 100% Genuine Watch anywhere in United Kingdom

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Benshop?

Have a question about Benshop?