Review of BeMyGuest

Tel: +65 3158 0490
sales@bemyguest.com.sg

michelep39
5/22/17

Would encourage anyone who is travelling in Asia to book tours and excursions through this agency. Have booked through them multiple times and each experience has been incredible. Quick and easy, reliable English speaking service, with both the tour guide and customer well informed of itinerary and pick up points. I have also found that prices are generally cheaper than booking through a hotel or directly.

michellm
5/16/17

I bought Disneyland play and dine tickets hoping to get better rate and to my surprise when i checked my bank i was charge by bemyguest $14SGD more than i should have. I wrote e-mail regarding this including my bank screenshot and was i was supposed to be charge. After a lot of back and forth replies in the end nothing was done.... I was even told no definite refund its subject to approval and the amount difference was due to currency exchange for $495 charge.....

Tip for consumers: confirm their currency exchange from an agent before buying.

Questions? Get answers from the BeMyGuest staff and other customers.

2 Photos for BeMyGuest