BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BeMyGuest also ranks 101st among Travel Agency sites.

How would you rate BeMyGuest?

“Get the most out of your travel experience”

Michele P.
5/22/17

Would encourage anyone who is travelling in Asia to book tours and excursions through this agency. Have booked through them multiple times and each experience has been incredible. Quick and easy, reliable English speaking service, with both the tour guide and customer well informed of itinerary and pick up points. I have also found that prices are generally cheaper than booking through a hotel or directly.

“charge credit card differently...... ripped-off!!!!”

Michell M.
5/16/17

I bought Disneyland play and dine tickets hoping to get better rate and to my surprise when i checked my bank i was charge by bemyguest $14SGD more than i should have. I wrote e-mail regarding this including my bank screenshot and was i was supposed to be charge. After a lot of back and forth replies in the end nothing was done.... I was even told no definite refund its subject to approval and the amount difference was due to currency exchange for $495 charge.....

michelep39
May 22nd, 2017
michellm
May 16th, 2017

Tip for consumers: confirm their currency exchange from an agent before buying.

Questions? Get answers from the BeMyGuest staff and other customers.

BeMyGuest is leading provider of travel activities and tours in Asia and multiple award-winner. We discover great experiences from quality suppliers in Asia and make them bookable online.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BeMyGuest?

Have a question about BeMyGuest?