Review of BeMonogrammed

Tel: +1-508-364-1278
orders@bemonogrammed.com

amandab267
4/19/18

I wanted to take the time to thank you for the 100 emails back and forth! I really appreciate the customer service! The necklaces are gorgeous and my daughters name is perfect! Again, I really appreciate your help!

nancyw175
4/9/18

A group of us got together to purchase a "remembrance" gift for a friend who was turning 70. After much research, we settled on the Gold Big Slim Monogram Necklace with the Long and Short Chain from Be Monogrammed. It was a perfect choice! The ordering was easy, the gift arrived in plenty of time and was absolutely beautiful! The recipient was thrilled with it. It turned out exactly as pictured (although with different initials) - it was delicate, arrived in a gift box, and our whole group was thrilled with the purchase. Thank you!

kennethb88
4/10/17

I ordered a script name ring for my wife for her birthday and was concerned I would not get it in time and worried about the quality. Placed a call to the Owner of the site and she expidited the order for me and I received it long in advance of my wife's birthday and was very surprised and pleased with the quality

camilled17
4/8/17

The necklace was exactly what i wanted and how it looked in the pictures. i was inspired to get it when i saw kim with the Nori one. I got a 3-letter name on gold vermeer with 16" chain rush shipping. it came in about 2 weeks. it feels like good quality and it looks beautiful! the chain is thick like the picture (3m) and i'm very happy with it! also very high quality clasp.

arunb2
5/14/15

My order for a personalized bar necklace was placed a little late for Mother's Day Delivery, but lo and behold, the necklace arrived on Saturday! Customer service went above and beyond to get it to me (after I begged a little). Very happy. The necklace was a gift to my mother and she loved it.

karens59
5/6/14

I could not be happier with my purchases from this company. I saw their products on The Today Show and visited their website. If you like jewelry and accessories, you will love this site. They have promotions and contests on their Facebook page all the time. I've order 3 items since December and every time they ship as advertised. I had an issue with a clasp that broke on one of my necklaces but they fixed it quickly and shipped it right back. The only problem I have with them is what to buy next! :)

jennam5
5/6/14

I ordered the Bar Necklace like the one that Andi on the Bachelor wore. It was beautiful and arrived on time. I highly recommend and will be ordering from them again! I just read the review from the woman who had not even received her necklace yet and gave them a negative review. I don't know how you can give someone a negative review because you did not read their product description. It very clearly states "2-3 weeks shipping time". I hope you love your necklace as much as I do!

carlar4
2/22/14

OMG love, love my engraved bar necklace. Saw one on The Bachelor and had to have one. Its beautiful. I am sure some people are just never happy no matter what, but I can say I am.

lucyl14
11/3/13

Bought a monogram necklace last year and wear it constantly. I love it - only good things to say and I get compliments all the time. It came withing the time stated, and is beautiful. I just happened across this website when I googled to purchase another necklace from Be Monogrammed, for my Mom as a Christmas gift, and felt a need to say I was very pleased with my purchase. The name of this website is a little weird (i.e.SiteJabber) for saying positive things, but wanted to anyway...Lucy

laurag13
6/21/13

I bought a cute acrylic monogrammed necklace from here. After waiting 3 weeks, it finally arrived in the mail. I did not even have it 24 hours and the chain broke. I could not reach anyone for the company via phone so I tried email. I was told to mail it back to a different company. I am STILL waiting on getting it back. LuAnn at The Purple Mermaid would only communicate with me via email and was beyond rude. She would not reimburse me for shipping or assist in any way. There are tons of places to buy these necklaces online--STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE!!!!

Response from Be M., BeMonogrammed Representative
Hi Laura ~ It is LuAnn at Be Monogrammed. I just wanted to make a few comments around this situation. You did purchase an acrylic necklace on 3/22/12. The item's description indicated the necklace would have a 2-3 weeks ship time estimate and your order shipped 3 weeks after ordering as promised. You contacted us on 4/20 via email indicating the chain had broken while you were wearing the necklace. We did NOT receive a voice mail message from you, but did receive an email, and responded promptly to your email, and all the emails thereafter. We informed you that the chain would gladly be repaired, and provided you with return instructions to the design studio in an effort to save time. We regret that you have had a difficult experience and are sorry about that. We sell hundreds upon hundreds of these necklaces and other types of jewelry as well and actually receive many "thank you" emails every day. We do go over and above in getting products out as quickly as possible, and work with people to provide excellent customer service. However, we do understand that occasionally, despite best effort, there will be times that we cannot please every customer. The necklace was shipped within the time frame promised, and while we do understand completely that a broken chain is upsetting, that also was taken care of for you as well. Thanks again for your purchase.

Questions? Get answers from the BeMonogrammed staff and other customers.

BeMonogrammed?