Bell Home Solutions reviews

Tel: 303-757-5661

kayd47
Kay D.
3/14/18

I have been using bell for over 40 years and I keep calling back because they know how to take care of my house and are extremely knowledgeable and stand by their word. What bell advertises is exactly what you receive every time you have someone in your house. They just keep getting better and better over the years.

mikee115
Mike E.
1/31/18

I was delighted to be able to make an appointment for service the same day I called. Kurt Jr. was terrific. Efficient and professional. Answered all my questions and reassured me that the problem could be taken care of immediately. He was happy to look at another plumbing problem while he was there. He was able to diagnose and repair that problem as well. I will definitely call Bell in the future, and recommend them to my friends & neighbors.

michaelc616
michael c.
1/23/18

I haven't been able to clear my schedule to get the work done yet, so that's why I'm holding off giving all fives!

22 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Bell Home Solutions staff and other customers.

Bell Home Solutions?