Review of Bella Bejeweled

Bella Bejeweled reviews

jm74
9/30/13

They took a very very long time to ship my order. The jewelry quality is amateur and the craftmanship is rough and looks a bit like a homemade craft project. The sterling silver Bella Encore oval Moonstone ring was made quite badly and the band was tinning and uneven with ragged edges. The ring looked like something you would get from a penny bubble gum machine and not worth the $42.99 or the two month wait. Their website item pictures look great, but what I actually received was not the same perfected item portrayed in the site photos. Overall, I was not impressed with my purchases.

dorothyp2
2/13/11

i sent back my bella moonstone ring after it turned brown 7 months ago. in the beginning they were good at getting back to me but after that just stopped. so i finally wrote on their facebook wall, after which they asked me to 'please stop writing the same thing over and over again' (i wrote twice because 3 weeks had past since the replied to THAT post and still no news on the ring) and to 'be more patient'. like 7 months of waiting isn't patience enough.

shanniek
11/22/10

@R.B: The same thing is happening to me, too! I'm a big Twi-hard fan and ordered their Bella Swan Round Moonstone ring over a month a go and still haven't recieved it!

At first they seemed really friendly and got back to me 2-3 different times , giving me my receipt number to contact them with and track my order, telling me it would take a while since the ring was being hand-crafted. I waited...and waited. Still no ring.

And now that I've threatened to take my money back, they haven't nswered me by email.

I'm f***ing PISSED!

rb1
2/1/10

They process orders and don't send comformation numbers or reciepts for items purchase charge you credit card and send NO merchandise. My college student is out $40.00 for a ring!! No response with many requests for tracking numbers etc. They just say they shipped it -

Questions? Get answers from the Bella Bejeweled staff and other customers.

Bella Bejeweled?