Review of BeHappy2day

unsubscribe@behappy2day.com

11 reviews with 1 star

samuela62
8/16/18

this is a cold cruel palce for a lonley man , i spent a lot of money with one particular girl and when we got to email contact she vanished, she was on 10 different sites with basic level english to fluent , from working in a travel agency to being a lawyer , i realise when she was away to help her family to family illness etc etc , i was being strung along and dumped, what did she get out of this well your off the site emailng her so the site gets no money , or she will use you for her own pleasure for photos and video to strip for her , you will think you and inch from marriage and any human will get bedazzled by her or them , they are top class at what they do , and the site will milk you pennyless , these great reviews here are bull , the site wil also encourage the girl to stay on the site and brianwash here of the dangers of not being protected by the site , they will try to brainwash you into a trip to ukriane where they will supply you wit apt and everything , the site will never have the slightest simpathy for you in anything you as them , they are cold hearted and ruthless , i wasted 5 months and thousands of dollars here , -- advice to the lonely amazing women site is cheap and grilliant so is v i p brides also kiev and ukraine dating contact if free 10 dolla r a month subscription , 150 dollars you can make contact with any girl , stay away from the ecrooks-- like foriegn affairs-- be happy today -- and thier affiliated sites where thes girls look nothing like thier model photo shoots where every flaw in looks is hid , the girls dont know the expense you will have to be out , and they get free model shoot and free hire of clothes , scam crooks be aware of the girls english speaking ability and visa's to leave countries ,

adamg149
6/1/18

I met girls whom I knew before, and they even did not recognize me!!!! So stay away from this site!!!

Response from Alyona S., BeHappy2day Representative
Hi Adam! Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for this incident. I would like to draw your attention to the fact, that BeHappy2day.com checks all the ladies' profiles and does not tolerate any kind of scam activity on the website. We enforce an anti-scam policy and we suggest that every member should register a claim if scammed. Please, visit this page https://www.behappy2day.com/antiscam-policy.php Thanks.
juergenm1
7/17/17

A while ago I had an account there when the design of the site was different. A few months ago I opened a new account because I found a woman with whom I had already been communicating and found her profile on other sites as well. So I started a test messaging her on a few of these sites - every letter back from her was different and if you understand a bit how these sites work it was clear - not serious, stay way.

In principal this site works like any other PPL site in EE - pay per letter, write with translators - NOT the women themselves - and only afterwards are involved - if at all. Letters are kept general - once you read the question "Do you agree dear?" it is a red flag where you should start to ask yourself if the communication is real and genuine. Just ask in a letter: "Do you prefer black or white" - probable answer "it depends on my mood, do you agree dear?" *sarcasm off*

After all, please make up your own mind - reviews here are only a recommendation and reflect a personal opinion - but if 8 or 9 out of 10 ppl say, stay away it is a good indicator.

Without any offense - the positive reviews here for Behappy2day are coming from users with mostly only 1 rating - *nothing more to add*

lorenzop11
5/12/17

Another fraudulent web site, similar to anastasia.com.
I received 192 e-mails in 4 days!? Age range - 19 to 57.
Some of the chat requests started as: Hello, %Client Name%! Disgusting!

Response from Alyona S., BeHappy2day Representative
Thank you for your feedback. Let me apologize for the inconvenience. There was a temporary technical problem on our site. I can assure you that it is repaired now and you are welcome to chat with any lady you like. Please, be informed that all the women on our site are real and sincere in their wish to find a soulmate. We verify every lady's profile and protect our clients from scammers.
joek96
3/7/17

While any site owner can attest to being legitimate, the true test of any paid dating website/mobile app is whether it is subscription based. Any site purported to be an "agency" would not be running the "Credit Mill" long con.

At present, it'll cost you ~$1.50 to perform most any communication function such as reading or sending a letter or to view a girl's additional photos.

I setup a profile 30 days ago and purposely left it as incomplete as possible. I also didn't post a profile photo.

With this profile setup, I currently have ~1000 letters from prospective "brides".

Were I to join a subscription based datesite it'd cost me about $30 USD a month for unlimited communication with the ability to go off site whenever I choose.

Reading and replying, just once, to just 10% of the letters received on this site would run me $300 USD.

This datesite "agency" is a pure credit mill long con.

Response from Alyona S., BeHappy2day Representative
Thank you for your feedback. I would like to pay your attention that the prices on our site are carefully calculated. They include the translation services and interpreters (if required).
Yes, there is no subscription fee on our site, but the prices for our services are fixed for the convenience of our customers so that they could follow their expences.
Please also keep in mind that the difference between the "dating site" and the agency is that every ladies' profile is checked and confirmed by us. We protect you from the scammers.
All of the ladies on our site are interested in the searching for a soulmate, that is why they contacted you to get to know you.
zackc6
1/21/17

I signed up a few minutes ago because it was highly rated on a few sites.

Upon loging in I asmost instantly get pretty long messages and life stories that no person can type in 4 seconds.
Normally people start with "hi", but okay..
My profile is also very interesting! (It only has my first name in it)

The search function just assumes im a guy, without any option to change it. Maybe im a girl?
Although being described as an international dating site, the search function only covers 10-15 countries. There is one person subscribed in australia and around 8 in the entire united states.

I'm thankful for using a throwaway email adress.
Also saw another independant 'review' stating how awesome this site is "if you like this style of dating".
Great to see you're writing your own reviews!

This site is a scam, and certainly not international enough to call itself an international dating site. There's a few stray woman from other countries and that's it. (Can't tell about the male offer)
Don't bother

Response from Alyona S., BeHappy2day Representative
Thank you for your feedback. Please be informed that behappy2day.com is an international mail order bride service. It specializes in connecting Western men looking for a serious relationship with single women from Russia, Ukraine, Latin America and Asia. As you see the site is for men only and it has right to be called international because it connects people from different countries.
You are welcome to fill in your profile. If you have any difficulties with it, our customer service is always glad to help you.
The company actively supports anti-scam policy and highly prioritizes customer care.
We also can assure that reviews on the site are original and received from our numerous customers.
jackn47
1/5/17

Stay away from this site! Seriously! Too many profiles of 'women' who want to speak with you the moment you log in. Also, you constantly receive letters from 'women', many of whom are NEVER ONLINE!! WHAT??!!

Been communicating to a 'girl' for almost two full years, then one day 'she' vanishes. Should also mention that the people who run this site never even let me know from the moment she vanished why she left for good. Also, never got to actually see the $#*! on videochat, which is the site's best option to see if the women are real once they have a camera on their computer(many DON'T, so BEWARE!!)

Spoke to another one for a month late last year in 2016 and also never saw her after that EVER again, despite having a camera feature to use the aformentioned videochat. Basically, alot of money, and I mean: ALOT was spent trying to get a lover on this so called dating/matchmaking site.

$#*! THIS GARBAGE SITE AND STAY AWAY!!

Response from Alyona S., BeHappy2day Representative
Dear Jack, thank you for your feedback. I would like to pay your attention that our company confirms each lady's profile to ensure she is single and genuine. Also the lady can decide on her own to stay on our site or not. Did you contact our customer service when the woman you were communicating with had left our site? We would have done our best to help you.
joeg108
8/9/16

I never even subscribed to them and I get an email from them telling me that I have an account with them and that there are brides waiting for me to respond.

I never do dating sites online, And since I don't know the username or password that was used to create the account, I can't plug in to tell them to tear it down. And THEN I posted on Facebook as I wanted to know how they got my email address and then they tell me to log into my account to talk to customer service. And then I told them, either they take down my so called account or I would see if the News would help me out

tonyc56
9/10/13

This is an Anastasiadate affliate that says it all

Response from Alyona S., BeHappy2day Representative
Dear Tony! Where have you found this information? BeHappy2day has its own official affiliate program Affiliate2Day. You can find this information at https://www.behappy2day.com/affiliate-program.php.
jodanl1
4/7/13

it's a totally scam!!!

omegar
1,508 helpful votes
11/7/11

Scam, Fraud and Sham site to the greatest degree. There is a great scam mixture on this site where the real ladies' profiles on the site are many times few and hard to find because the fake ladies profiles on the site are more abundant and much more plentiful.. The letters are sent by the site as a money making tool because every letter that is opened is paid for and many letters many times are sent by the site and not by the lady herself in an effort for the site to make as much money that it can every time one opens a letter even if the letter comes from a profile of a lady that may be fake. One's inbox therefore can have many fake letters that are not from actual women but written by hired writers from the site.

This is confirmed by one commentator on the site no1reviews.com who said this:

Commentator: Eric
Topic: Be Happy 2 Day Reviews

"I have been active on Be happy 2 day for a couple of years. Real contact are an exception! Most of the time it is shameless scam, just letter selling. Be warned: mails in your inbox most of the time sent by agencies! NOT by young girls. Avoid this site!"

This be happy 2 day site is more like a site that intends for many to be sad instead. This shameful site should have its shameful and scamming existence put out of business permanently so that it never is allowed to pursue its perverted ways ever again.

Dear David, In order to restore your access to this profile, please go to the page *Forgot your login info?*. There please, enter your login number or your email and press Submit. A new password will be generated and sent to your email. As far as I know, our customers receive notification emails from our website, which inform about new letters from the ladies in your inbox on our website. You are welcome to find such a notification email in your inbox and find one of these two paragraphs: You have new letter from (lady's name). You are welcome to *login to your mailbox* at Behappy2Day.com. or This is an automated message. Please do not hit Reply. If you have any questions you are welcome to ask them through *this link* When clicking on one of the links in these paragraphs, you will be redirected to our website and logged in automatically. After it, you are welcome to go to *Change Password* section, where you can create a new password and save it. I sincerely hope that my recommendations will be useful for you. In case you still cannot log in on our website, please don't hesitate to contact me again, I will be glad to assist you further. Please feel free to ask any questions. Best regards, Marina. ------------------------------------------------------------------- Customer Support Team Be Happy International Dating Agency www.behappy2day.com

By Alyona S., BeHappy2day Representative

Hello! Please, ask your questions in English. Thank you for understanding.

By Alyona S., BeHappy2day Representative

Questions? Get answers from the BeHappy2day staff and other customers.

BeHappy2day?