Beever

Beever has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Beever ranks 306th among Hair Care sites.

How would you rate Beever?

“Worst experience ever encountered - refused ingredients list”

Tim S.
4/26/16

This company sell hair products and refused to tell me the ingredients list of the products I was interested in purchasing. I asked numerous times and was point blank refused! This information should be available prior to purchasing in the same way that you can look at the ingredients list on the label if you were in a physical shop. I understand if shady companies want to make it difficult to for you to see the ingredients but a blank refusal is totally unacceptable if not illegal. Buyer beware, god only knows what is going into these products but they certainly don't want you to know. This is not the response you would expect from a company who are proud of what is in their products and it is not the type of response you would expect to receive when you are intending to purchase.

tims103
April 26th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Beever staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beever?

Have a question about Beever?