Review of BeddingInn

reviews@Beddinginn.com

63 reviews with 1 star

brandyt23
5/3/19

We placed an order in early February for a custom gift from this place. They took my payment the next business day. Here it is May 3rd still haven't received the product. Contacted them several times and all they will email back is: it takes 4-7 days for production. Well its know been 50 plus days and still nothing. I've asked for tracking numbers, someone to contact me....nothing. they did send an email asking if they could refund a portion of my payment. Why would I do that? I want all my money back or the product. I would advise and consumer NOT to order form this company, unless you like throughing your money away on nothing!

karav10
5/1/19

Ordered floor mats for my car that they claimed should fit perfectly. Well they didn't fit at all, one part pushes up against the gas pedal and theres a random flap that comes out the side in the way of the door closing. I notified them the same day it was delivered and received a generic email back. Sent them an email back a few times im the couple following days from then telling them I just want an address & directions where to send products back & get my money refunded. That was over a month ago and still have not had any response or refund. Just the same one of that they're checking into it. I said I was very upset & just wanted to return & get my money back and they must just have an automated response system. The mats didn't even come in good packaging, they were all bent up, creased, and had foot prints on them.

aliciag74
4/11/19

no es posible su iresponsablidad el dia 5 de marzo hice una compra por 277 dolares donde ustes me cobrar 381 el dia 6 de marzo lo anule sin embargo me li cobraron igual y aparte me enviaron un item no es posible yo espero el renbolso total miriamgodoy16@hotmail.com espero su respuesta gracias ya les envie las fotos

Tip for consumers: pesima atencio

rhondag83
2/7/19

Do not order anything from this company!! Ordered bohemian dream catcher on 02-01-2019. Was suppose to be shipped within 4-8 days and still has not moved! I have sent emails requesting information as to why with no response. Contacting my credit card company and filing fraud!!!! It will also be my mission to turn these people into as many regulators as possible and get them either fined or their website shut down! Hate dishonesty

gagika
12/20/18

Scam Scam Scam. Ordered a set of Car seat covers. Paid $148.00 plus $22.00 for shipping thinking will get some quality items. Received the item-one seat cover. Just one. Also company makes it seem as if they are not from China. But they are. Cheap crap from China is what i received. Just one seat cover. Emailing back and forth. They insist i ordered only one seat cover. But this is from their site word by word. SPECIFICATIONS
Including: Front Seat Cover*2, Rear Seat Bench Cover*1, Rear Seat Armrest Cover*1

They still won't send me the rest. All they could offer after i opened a case with Paypal is a refund of 30 bucks. What would i do for that. They said shipping it back would cost a lot of money so they can offer me back around 30 dollars. So you are pretty much stock since you have one seat, then they think you will have to buy another set to get the passenger seat cover. Oh and they send you a request for a review but only 5 star reviews are put on their site. My review needles to say was submitted but does not show up on the items. Cheap crappy item. Do yourselves a favor and read co review on other sites before you decide to waist your money.

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Dear customer, I have checked your order. It is two sets of seat covers, one of which is knowledge single seat. Please check check it again.
caa8
11/26/18

I ordered the 3D Imitated Elegant Shading Cloth Printed Custom Curtain for Living Roomand paid 116.00 dollars for them. The curtains are not 3D and looks nothing like the picture shown; looks more like curtains with a picture painted on it. I also didn't receive enough rings and clips to hang them. I ordered 118w x 106L and received 18 rings which is no where near enough. I am just really disappointed with the product/ experience in whole; I was expecting something a little better. To make matters even worst, the shipping took forever. I wish I had seen these reviews before I spent my money!

jamesf440
5/30/18

Everythings looks good stuffs but when I was ordering but Im wait almost 2month this time I dont know Im In distress

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Dear customer. Can you please tell us the order number so we can check it? If there's any problem with it, please contact us. Have a nice day.
madhurk1
5/7/18

Spent $190 on the Nissan Murano seat cover. What I got was pathetic, hopeless seat cover- can't use them.

peggyg32
4/9/18

I ordered a dog carrier on February 17, 2018 - on March 2nd I got an email saying the order had been shipped. On March 31, April 3rd and April 9th I sent emails asking where is my order with no response. This place is a ripoff.

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Hi dear, we got your email earlier today. Sorry for waiting. The item my lost by the courier. In this situation, we will send you a new one. Please don't worry. Please check our email. Have a nice day. Customer Service Department.
pauln39
3/27/18

I purchased 5 3d wall art decals from this company. I was phoned a few days later and the lady spoke very poor English and was asking me why I purchased such a large order!
I assumed this must have been some sort of fraud check although they had taken my money via my verified PayPal account. Anyway after a tough to understand conversation I managed to verify I am the account holder and I did not realise 5 stickers was a large order! She then agreed to send me the goods.
I waited for almost 3 weeks and the order had still not been dispatched. I tried contacting them on their website several times and was ignored each time. In the end I opened a PayPal dispute and they contacted me back the same day via email ( they have refused to discuss the issue through PayPal and have not replied to any of PayPal's requests ) telling me because I have opened a dispute my order will now be delayed even longer! They have told me to close the dispute several times but still refuse to discuss this through PayPal who are trying to help resolve this and get me my refund which I have now requested.
This company offers awful customer support, takes far too long to despatch goods and refuses to cooperate with anybody if a refund is requested.
I would advise everyone to avoid this company as they don't care about the customer.
One other thing too, once you sign up for an account they spam your inbox on a daily basis!

natl21
3/20/18

DON'T BUY FROM BEDDINGINN!! I bought a shower head in December. It took forever to receive the item, which arrived in a damaged box and was partly chipped. We decided to try install it and needed lots of teflon tapes to get it work properly. On top of that, we found out that THE SHOWER HEAD WAS NOT WELL MADE; the neck was really TOO SHORT and it had a BAD ANGLE so the water would come straight down vertically into the drain hole in a way there is no space for a normal person to stay under the water flow unless he would stick to the wall.

So we made a request through their website, sent photos of the item and explained the problem. First thing they asked me is to send them photos while I JUST DID and they were replying to that same email I sent with the photos!

Then I made a search and found hundreds of bad reviews under consumers' complaints on the internet with people who lost their money for items that were not as advertised or were damaged on arrival, who have been lied to and tricked by this company and never got their money back!

I should've read their return policy before ordering: they say the item AND packaging have to be both in perfect condition to be returned yet they send it in a cheap envelope making sure the box will come to destination in worst possible condition so they can have an excuse to not take it back. If the item also has to be in perfect condition (unused, unopened and not damaged) then why would we need to return it in the first place?

Also, there was no way to tell the item was coming from China (and would have to be returned there at the customer's expense). I couldn't find any information on where the item was made when purchasing although I really tried too. Even the discount price percentages appearing on their webpages do not even correspond with their regular prices, and the weight of the item only was displayed, but not the SIZE of it. If I knew the shower head was a baby size, I would have not ordered it! All the reviews shown on their website were 5 stars reviews which should have raised a red flag already.

Just looking at the reviews on THIS actual page here and it seems pretty evident to me that all the 5 stars reviews are FAKE. They are not from real purchasers but from people who are just praising the company yet have not even received their order yet or from people just saying the products "look good". They look like they were all written by the same person.

Seems like the truth is more here: https://bedding-inn.pissedconsumer.com/review.html

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Sorry for all the inconvenience we caused. Can you please tell us your order number so we can solve the problems? Usually we will send you a new one or issue the refund if the item is damaged. Please don't worry. Please tell us your order number and we will give you a satisfied reply. Have a nice day. Beddinginn service department.
kimb2084
3/12/18

I ordered a Zebra Duvet cover for my son for his birthday, It said 5 days delivery and I ordered on 8th of Feb (needed on 2nd march, so plenty of time). It is now the 13th of March and it hasnt even been shipped. Very annoyed that my 6 year old son is still waiting for his birthday present from his parents. VERY ANNOYED

chrish390
1/27/18

Ordered a shirt on 11/27 as a Christmas gift. Arrived 1/3 after contacting numerous times with no response. Size chart was for a man. Shirt was for 12 year old so ordered a small. The shirt would fit a toddler. This company is terrible!

cheric31
1/26/18

I ordered gloves from this Beddinginn two months ago. The package was lost and the representative, Crystal, was no help in the matter. I composed an honest, negative review of the company (see below) and they refused to return my refund until I removed the review. I've exchanged upwards of 20 emails with Crystal requesting my full refund. They company has refunded half of the cost but has withheld the rest of my money because of the review. I've filed an official complaint with Trustpilot compliance team to address this illegal action, and they are following it up. A terrible company to work with; very untrustworthy, unprofessional, and incompetent. I should have read other consumers reviews.
----Initial review - Dec 2017 ---
I ordered a pair of mittens three weeks ago. Company emailed to confirm address but kept getting my responses wrong. When parcel was supposedly sent out the tracking information did not work. After three emails over the past 10 days, I finally got a response saying the package must have gotten lost in the mail. Crystal asked if I wanted another package sent out or a refund. I requested a refund and asked when I could expect to see that in my account. She responded saying when I receive my package I need to refuse to sign for it and when it returns to the company I'll get my refund. Absolutely ridiculous! The representatives cannot speak English, all of their responses are pre-generated and not specific, and the wait time between emails is unbelievable! Not only will the Christmas present I order not arrive in time, I have no idea if I'll ever see that money again! Very unprofessional and poorly handled on their part. I highly urge against using this company!

lindat159
1/12/18

Duvet cover I received is not anything like picture. The pattern is different from the picture and the picture has no borders while the item does. The design is not centered on the duvet. The item received introduces colors not pictured, i.e. oranges and light greens. And the cover is too small t properly drape over sides. I didn't see that the site disclosed it was in China and I had to pay $38 duty on a $65 item that wasn't what I wanted anyway.

cherellw
11/13/17

I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THIS TIGER DUVET FOR MY SON'S ROOM, I EVEN LOOKED AT THE REVIEWS FOR THIS PARTICULAR ITEM . THEY MUST HAVE HAD PAID THEM TO WRITE THOSES REVIEWS . I PAID $96.00 FOR A SHEET INSTEAD OF AN DUVET. IT WASN'T 3D AT ALL . I EMAILED CUSTOMER SERVICE IT TOOK THEM OVER A WEEK TO EMAIL ME BE BACK . I WAS INSULTED WHEN THEY OFFERED ME A $6.00 DISCOUNT. THEY DIDN'T EVEN SEND THE FREE GIFT THAT WAS OFFERED ..

debrac89
11/13/17

I cancelled order wihin first 30 mins cause i couldnt get back in to my account i set up on their website once purchase was made. Then i clicked on chat in customer support and told them to cancel order and they said they would but wouldnt send confirmation of cancellation then disconnected me fom chat. I called master card and told them what happened so they are now monitoring my account. This company is not legit.

carolynw78
10/30/17

my order was cancelled and was still charged the money, they say they don't have it but bank does say they have it

robertc400
10/27/17

Do yourself a favor and do not buy anything from this company ever
They are the worst on-line company that I have ever had the misfortune of ordering from They claim a Processing Time of 3 to 7 days and a Shipping Time of 2-8 days which is slow compared to most on-line shopping sites but we ordered from them knowing that We simply ordered one hoodie and paid for it through PayPal right immediately One month later we had neither received the item that we paid for nor had we heard anything from this company of why it was delayed We sent their Customer Service Department an email asking why the delay They responded quickly and said that the item was being shipped that day and provided a tracking number More than a week later that tracking number shows that they simply created a shipping label but no package has actually moved anywhere We sent them another email and got the same response and saying that we should have paid more for faster shipping. I realize that this company is in China but we have ordered things from other companies in China and received them timely as promised As of this writing we have not yet received the item we ordered and paid for and the tracking still does not show any movement. Like I said in the beginning, do not order anything from this company ever!!!

sherryv13
10/26/17

First, I hope I can take this review down. It depends on BeddingInn. I ordered a duvet that comes with two pillow cases and a sheet. I have asked numerous times to include two shams. Even paid for them. They have yet to acknowledge receipt of the request or payment three days ago. I keep writing and waiting. Each time I get a reply, it says "Thank you for your concern for our website," but they don't give the answer to the question. Come on, BeddingInn, communicate.

lyndab33
9/15/17

Having seen a photograph of a beautiful 'baby snuggle pillow' for this company, I ordered this for my first grandchild. It looked well worth the shipping cost. Yesterday the item arrived and to say i was shocked is an understatement. Not only was it the wrong colour, there was a mark right down the right leg and no stuffing at all in one of the legs. The label on the washing instructions also stated for 'children over 3'. Having contacted the company for a return label - I was prepared to forego the shipping cost to the UK but not to pay again to return the item - they got back to me and offered a 50% refund. Totally unacceptable. I asked for a replacement to be told that this may be the same..... Quality control?..... Do not use this company please
Following my review I have now received a full refund with a request that I remove my negative review.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site

beverleyc13
9/2/17

I ordered 3 doona cover sets and paid $327 AU.
It took me over 9 MONTHS to complete my order.
I paid another $100 AU to return 2 items that were absolutely nothing like the colors displayed on their website. I ordered black and gold and I got green and orange and another was purple! It has to be the worst case of false advertising I have ever seen in my life.
After returning the items, I ordered another black and gold cover and I received a blue and yellow set.
After 9 months trying to be extremely patient, I asked to make it simple and ordered the most simple black and gold set I could see. Guess what? The item arrived and it is blue.
I absolutely will NEVER order from this company again.
The items look so nice on the website however nothing is the same color at all. Black should be black. I didn't think you could get more simple than that.
I was told each time, "thank you for your patience" however I was never given an apology.
I will never use 2 of the items I ordered as they are nothing like the colors I ordered and I don't like them at all. I was not about to pay another $100 Au to send them back again either.
The quality is bad, the sizing is bad and the colors are a joke.
I wasted so much money with this company and wish I had never found them.

mariak84
7/6/17

I received a SUBORDER OF AN ORDER, which leaves me with half of an item. Ordered an indoor child tent, the base (floor) has not arrived and Beddinginn will not answer my emails. Next step will be to dispute the chages with my bank card! Beware when you order from Beddinginn!!!!

Tip for consumers: Beware!!!

roshamelj
4/14/17

I received my item damaged and simply asked for full return of my money and got the most annoying emails from this company that is driving me crazy, and still no response for my refund. I'm told there will be an investigation of the carrier but, ok if that'll work. I JUST WANT MY REFUND!!!

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Dear Customer,
So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your correct id number so that I could be able to help you? Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@Beddinginn.com, we will try our best to help you solve your problem. Have a nice day.
Beddinginn
vickiem38
3/15/17

I sent an email to Karen from beddinginn.com on March 26 , 2017 I have not receive a response from her or the company for over a week now maybe because I have not removed the review but it shows in the review one of her emails that says they will get back to me ASAP . Although they do you keep sending me ads to buy more things from their company but yet they are unwilling to resolve the first order problem I definitely will not be ordering anything from that company again

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Dear Customer,
Beddinginn

Dear Robin, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you need in urgent, We suggest you choose the fastest shipping so that you could get it on time. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and we are so sorry for the unhappy shopping experience happened on you. I have informed ur questions to our representative and you will get a reply shortly. Please kindly pay attention to ur mail box. Also, if you have some other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. Beddinginn located in China and also we have so many customers and fans around the world. Also we have good quality products, which is highly spoken by many customers. Hope this will be helpful for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let is know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a good day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear customer, Have a nice day! You can put some silk floss in it. Thank you very much!

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Sorry Melanie, I cannot help you.....I also am a very very unsatisyed customer! THEY ARE A DISGRACEFUL COMPANY!!!! IT IS CRIMINAL THEY ARE STILL OPERATING!!!!!!

By Mary W.
I HAVE a question for you, i don t undersand i don t receved my order . i make in januray is very long time the receveid the order i make. voici my oder i make Order NO.: 374472 Order Status: Preparing Time for placing the order: 02-19-2016 19:40:05 Time for payment: 03-01-2016 10:34:05 Sub-Order NO. Item Item Price Amount Status Save Shipping Cost Grand Total Plaid and Flowers Design Cotton 4-Piece Duvet Cover Sets Size-Queen USD $ 71.09 1 Paid USD $ 0.00 Standard Shipping Cost USD $ 19.85 USD $ 90.94 Shipping & Delivery Shipping Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Billing Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue City:shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Shipping MethodStandard Shipping Leave Message Order Track Time for Operation Information Operator 03-01-2016 10:34:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:34:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 10:35:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:35:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 12:35:00 Sub-order 578415 is being prepared. 03-03-2016 09:56:00 Your order has been hold,our service stuff is trying to contact you.You can also send email to: service@beddinginn.com. melaniebeaudin25 I WROTE and i m call never have a respons for my question why i don t received my order. you not responsable compagnie i m assume pick the cash the custome.... i m not happy for that.

Dear customer, Have a nice day! We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectation. We have check your order and will solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you! Best Regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear Gunther, Thanks for your question. Yes,we sure have.more items you can refer on:http://www.beddinginn.com/leather-seat-covers/. If you have any other questions you could send an email to reviews@beddinginn.com or service@beddinginn.com Have a nice day! www.beddinginn.com

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Please don't worry about the quality of goods and the problem of not getting the goods . There are so many foreign customers are shopping on our site . Our overseas warehouse is being built . Thank you of your trust which is biggest compliment for us .

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Hi, dear, there are 5-8 days processing time, and we could ship them out only after they have been finished.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Yes, our return policy is very humanized. When receiving the wrong item, you can exchange for the correct one. Thanks.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BeddingInn staff and other customers.

BeddingInn?