Review of BeautyDeals.net

Tel: 800-217-8790
customer-support@beautydeals.net

ljp2
8/20/19

you'll faking an iphoneX. what abou that? you better shut the $#*! up this business. it makes no sense. you are making laugh at people

cordoval
7/1/19

No chat support to assist the guest properly
No way to cancel the membership it is supposed to be on the website but naahhh everything about it is fake membership for 599? nope they are gonna charge your card more than that

rakeshr15
9/28/18

I love the customer support that I receive and the ability to try new products that are such great discoveries.

clarar37
9/11/18

Update! Ive finalyy looked into this site and ive bought an item from here lol. Its a discount site for all makeup and skin care product and first time costumer get 50% there order

sk743
4/24/18

I ordered Devacurl products (both ORIGINAL and Decadence lines) from this website and they sent me fake products. My hair is a mess right now :( I agree with the other reviewers. This site is a total scam. STAY AWAY!!!

lisar228
4/26/17

I purchased a Chi flat iron from this company. Just want to warn all consumers out there, DO NOT PURCHASE ANY ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY!! The iron was malfunctioning, not only did it scorch my hair but it also blew an entire electrical socket in my home that I need an electrician to repair. I have been using the chi original flat iron for over 10 years and never had a problem. I purchased the same iron from beautydeals.net and it was a nightmare. Never again. Please beware when purchasing products from this seller. Not sure of the authenticity or the working condition.

joef93
2/17/17

Do not buy from this site. I ordered a pair of boots and they sent me a pair of fake Ray Bans. They said I could return it but it probably get lost in the mail. Wanted to give me 5 of my 57 dollars back. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE THEIVES!!!!!!!!

normap7
5/17/16

So I order some Rusk products (4 to be exact) and honestly I think the products are not even legit the brand name logo comes off (is a sticker!!) One of the product was all over the box, while another one had a cut across so I contact the customer service and they implied the cut have been done by me while opening the package. I tried one of the products and is so horrible! Do not buy from this website go to a store that carries the real Rusk products not imitation...I have learned my lesson.

joyf6
4/20/15

I ordered several things from them over a week ago. A week goes by, I hear nothing from them, so I assume it's been packed up and sent out and is on it's way like usual.

Nope! Finally, after a week they contact me to say one item is out of stock and they need me to call them to let them know if I want the rest of the items shipped. First of all, thanks for delaying the shipment that I paid express shipping on because one item was a gift! Second of all, they specifically asked me to call them, but they are only open 8am-4pm Monday-Friday. I got this email on Thursday night. So I call Friday at about 3:30, but nope! They're closed already! Fine, I'll call Monday or Tuesday, no big deal, right?
Wrong. Monday comes and I get a very smart-aleck email from them saying they've cancelled my order ENTIRELY because I didn't respond 'after several days and several emails'.
I got one email and they didn't even give me two full days to get back to them, about their mistake!
Seriously don't waste your time. Their prices are so cheap because they're skimping everywhere else in the company.

staceym22
8/18/14

I've been hearing about the deva curl products. And I wanted it. So I checked with this site and got it from them. The purchasing process was quick and easy. Thanks!

barbiec
2/5/14

I have been extremely happy with beauty deals. I have been purchasing most of my hair products from them for at least the last 8+ years

allisonk14
10/22/13

This site is a scam.
They advertised a product on their website, and shipped me the WRONG item. When I called about it, they told me they were "permanently out of stock" on the item I had ordered. No solution was offered to the mistake that they made. The customer service rep, Mandy, was rude and laughing during the phone call.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.

katiej7
4/12/13

I have been very happy with this site. They have amazing deals on hair and skin care products. They also sell other beauty products. I am very happy I discovered this site.

audreys
6/4/08

Discounted beauty products - This site is worth checking out for savings on hair care, skin care, nail care, etc. They don't carry a gamut of brands, but if they have what you're looking for, you're likely to get it for less here. Discounted codes are offered often (right now enter in 4382 for an extra 10% off) and there's order tracking too.

Questions? Get answers from the BeautyDeals.net staff and other customers.

BeautyDeals.net?