BeautyDeals

BeautyDeals has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 33 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BeautyDeals ranks 29th among Beauty Supply sites.

How would you rate BeautyDeals?

“I love the customer support”

Rakesh R.
9/28/18

I love the customer support that I receive and the ability to try new products that are such great discoveries.

“Beautydeals.net Biggest scam!”

Martha d.
3/11/20

I decided to pay the amount of $12.99 for a Samsung - of course to good to be true, ever since they are deducting the same amount from my bank account on a monthly basis! This is now going on for the 5th month! According to my bank I have received an OTP to which I agreed for the amount to be deducted from my account, which is not true. I received a temporary password to get into their website but even this is fake!

marthad208
March 11th, 2020

mikew947
February 9th, 2020

I thought I did a one time purchase of a Samsong Phone at a hard to believe price and of course, SCAM. 99beautydeals then removed money monthly from my account and had the nerve ti thank me for subscribing. I demanded a refund without answer. I've had to cancel my card, get issued a new one and have my bank trace and retrieve my money that 99beautydeals stole

onin2
January 20th, 2021

To make it less complicated for your website to access your professional work and make me your fan, I constantly need your assist. The website's snap shots are not any better, although so please thank you for making it higher.

jansenn
November 28th, 2019

Please cancel the fraudulent subscription that on the first place I never did. You are so smart but you use your talent in a scam to get others money.

tutuis
November 8th, 2020

You took 23,99€of my card, why you crooks,
Am fost pacalita au luat bani de pe card fara sa dea nimic in schimb,

tinw2
April 29th, 2021

Really scam you took money to innocent people $#*! please return my money back you took 1,445,02 peso to my credit card Eur23.99

mpinanep
April 18th, 2020

THEY ARE SO BAD AND ENJOY TAKING FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE WITH NO SHAME. I RECEIVED A MESSAGE AS FROM TELKOM SAYING THAT I AM CHOSEN TO RECEIVE A SAMSUNG P20 FOR ONLY R24.99. ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THE MONEY IS IN EURO AND ITS NOT TELKOM LUCKILY I CHECKED BEFORE I PUT ON THE OTP GIVEN BY 99BEAUTYDEALSCOM. SCAM SCAM SCAM

kevins1191
June 24th, 2020

I never use your product my son kevin used my bnk acount to register and u charge evey month u said free refistration and it comes ro theaw poin thr u are scamming wvry months other people
Money i need my money pls return it to my bnk acount pls send the money to my bank acount and pls dont xharge again these month i need money i dont have food to eat!

jamr5
December 25th, 2019

I want to cancel my order couse i think its a scam...
Its 19 pesos for s10 please cancel my order?

analynt1
September 4th, 2019

I had recieved this PHILPOST txt message saying claim ur price winning iphone x ako naman c tanga nagclaim coz its only 599 for delivery charged dw after all payments done to my realization i was on this site 99beautydeals.com thats was month of july upto now got no delivery and so sad coz they made another charged for 768php for nothing i dont know where to seek help for this really.

nessya
October 14th, 2019
• Updated review

For the victims of this scam, please read the public advisory released by PHLPOST website (attached photo in this update)

That 99beauty$#*!
October 10th, 2019
• Previous review

I was about to be scammed by this idiot but when the time I'm going to enter the credit card details, syempre wala ako nun, but I entered my contact details. So I didn't expect to be texted by PHILPOST weeks later and I was so shoookt I was to believe this wasn't scam, but I went here to see the reviews and I wasn't the only one who did it. If may I ask if they'll going to scam me further because I gave them my contact details and my address and I'm still feel uncomfortable to my stupidity. Thank you for response.

ljp2
August 20th, 2019

You'll faking an iphoneX. What abou that? You better shut the $#*! up this business. It makes no sense. You are making laugh at people

marbzs
August 23rd, 2019

Wheres my prizes you deducted in my account of 2,180 pesos if theres no email information contact me and remind for my prize i go to the NBI and FBI

cordoval
July 1st, 2019

No chat support to assist the guest properly
No way to cancel the membership it is supposed to be on the website but naahhh everything about it is fake membership for 599? Nope they are gonna charge your card more than that

juliap129
September 6th, 2019

Report it as a scam. Card suspension and phishing site police investigation scheduled
I paid in the internet window of the internet company I used to win, and the mail came after payment was 99beauty deals. I do not pay here, so I report it.

sk743
April 24th, 2018

I ordered Devacurl products (both ORIGINAL and Decadence lines) from this website and they sent me fake products. My hair is a mess right now :( I agree with the other reviewers. This site is a total scam. STAY AWAY!

carlos28
September 22nd, 2019

Hi sobrang di worth it mag bayad ng subcription sa inyo, ang mahal na nga monthly ang konti naman nang inooffer niyo kaya end konlng subcription ko.

normap7
May 17th, 2016

So I order some Rusk products (4 to be exact) and honestly I think the products are not even legit the brand name logo comes off (is a sticker!) One of the product was all over the box, while another one had a cut across so I contact the customer service and they implied the cut have been done by me while opening the package. I tried one of the products and is so horrible! Do not buy from this website go to a store that carries the real Rusk products not imitation... I have learned my lesson.

lisar228
April 26th, 2017

I purchased a Chi flat iron from this company. Just want to warn all consumers out there, DO NOT PURCHASE ANY ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY! The iron was malfunctioning, not only did it scorch my hair but it also blew an entire electrical socket in my home that I need an electrician to repair. I have been using the chi original flat iron for over 10 years and never had a problem. I purchased the same iron from beautydeals.net and it was a nightmare. Never again. Please beware when purchasing products from this seller. Not sure of the authenticity or the working condition.

clarar37
Clara R.
September 11th, 2018

Update! Ive finalyy looked into this site and ive bought an item from here lol. Its a discount site for all makeup and skin care product and first time costumer get 50% there order

joef93
February 17th, 2017

Do not buy from this site. I ordered a pair of boots and they sent me a pair of fake Ray Bans. They said I could return it but it probably get lost in the mail. Wanted to give me 5 of my 57 dollars back. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE THEIVES!

joyf6
April 20th, 2015

I ordered several things from them over a week ago. A week goes by, I hear nothing from them, so I assume it's been packed up and sent out and is on it's way like usual.

Nope! Finally, after a week they contact me to say one item is out of stock and they need me to call them to let them know if I want the rest of the items shipped. First of all, thanks for delaying the shipment that I paid express shipping on because one item was a gift! Second of all, they specifically asked me to call them, but they are only open 8am-4pm Monday-Friday. I got this email on Thursday night. So I call Friday at about 3:30, but nope! They're closed already! Fine, I'll call Monday or Tuesday, no big deal, right?
Wrong. Monday comes and I get a very smart-aleck email from them saying they've cancelled my order ENTIRELY because I didn't respond 'after several days and several emails'.
I got one email and they didn't even give me two full days to get back to them, about their mistake!
Seriously don't waste your time. Their prices are so cheap because they're skimping everywhere else in the company.

allisonk14
October 22nd, 2013

This site is a scam.
They advertised a product on their website, and shipped me the WRONG item. When I called about it, they told me they were "permanently out of stock" on the item I had ordered. No solution was offered to the mistake that they made. The customer service rep, Mandy, was rude and laughing during the phone call.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.

trevora38
September 15th, 2019

Next time, test it out using virtual credit card numbers.

staceym22
August 18th, 2014

I've been hearing about the deva curl products. And I wanted it. So I checked with this site and got it from them. The purchasing process was quick and easy. Thanks!

I got scam by these 99beautydeal.com by rwgistering charge evry month 3 months and its 12.99 euro my fos ps helpe to return back my money

By Kevin S.

I blocked my debit card temporarily so that no transactions can be made without my permission.

By Ulysses A.

By Kyrie O.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BeautyDeals staff and other customers.

BeautyDeals.net is your source for salon brand beauty supplies. Coupon code: 4382 for 10% off your order. Trusted Store, check out our Reviews!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BeautyDeals?

Have a question about BeautyDeals?