Review of BeautyDeals.net

Tel: 800-217-8790
customer-support@beautydeals.net

rakeshr15
9/28/18

I love the customer support that I receive and the ability to try new products that are such great discoveries.

clarar37
9/11/18

Update! Ive finalyy looked into this site and ive bought an item from here lol. Its a discount site for all makeup and skin care product and first time costumer get 50% there order

candacej11
Candace J.
5/21/18

I sure hope you have this product in-stock this time! The last time I ordered it, you cancelled my order because it was unavailable and I've been purchasing this from your site for years! Thanks!!

michaellad
Michaella D.
5/15/18

Most sites give free shipping on orders over $50 or $100. $149, I took items out of my cart because it wasn't worth it.

risaf1
Risa F.
5/13/18

So far my order experience was good but I need to see the complete process and when I receive my order as well. Of course than I will truly know if I was completely satisfied!

falinei
Faline I.
5/1/18

Thank you for having the products I want! It was easy to order and shipping was fast. I will return to Beauty Deals for more! :)

ellej10
Elle J.
4/30/18

I love this site. Love the discounts and free shipping so I order the maximum. Shopped here many times before and will be back again.

michelef61
Michele F.
4/30/18

thank you for providing the order history over so many years and making it so easy to re-order. Great system!!!

sk743
4/24/18

I ordered Devacurl products (both ORIGINAL and Decadence lines) from this website and they sent me fake products. My hair is a mess right now :( I agree with the other reviewers. This site is a total scam. STAY AWAY!!!

lelam7
Lela M.
4/10/18

My local CosmoProf store no longer carriese the large bottles of the ISO bouncy cream which was 12.00 there. I am paying a little more on your site, but worth it to get it.

nancys412
nancy s.
4/8/18

love the amika products--shampoo and conditioner--excellent fr my thin hair--makes my hair look healthy and my hair is soft to touch

sidneyn8
Sidney N.
3/14/18

Had to input my check out information several times for it to process. Only finished the purchase because I like the product.

deborahl110
DEBORAH L.
3/13/18

Only odd thing is it often forces me to log back in to view account info EVEN THOUGH I am already logged in. Fix that and it will be much better.

lindal387
Linda L.
3/13/18

I got an email for 20% off flash sale but there was no promo code for 20%, only 10%. I'm hoping you will honor the 20% discount.

janh152
Jan H.
3/9/18

The shopping was fine, but my email indicated that there was a "flash sale" ending today at 20% off. Nowhere was I offered this savings!!!!!

joelf44
Joel F.
3/9/18

Got an email today staing that there is a 20% flash sale on all products with no code attached. Went to pay ... would not accept SHOP NOW so had to use 10% code instead. Not happy.

marisolr21
Marisol R.
3/9/18

The billing and address portion of this site is terrible. It was very difficult to enter new information regarding separate billing and delivery addresses.

angelaw175
Angela W.
2/10/18

Email stated order would be 20%off. There was no coupon code and order total was full price. Not happy. This is my first order and probably will be my last.

rosew86
Rose W.
1/14/18

I could not get the pictures to enlarge so I could take a closer look at the brushes. The prices are great tho!

juanaz
Juana Z.
1/5/18

I don't understand the difference in shipping to Alaska/Hawaii. Why can't I use FedEx with your website?

randyg48
randy g.
1/4/18

The online ordering process was very easy, excellent prices. Looking forward to receiving the products. hank you!

ericaw62
erica w.
12/31/17

When i tracked my order it said that my credit card did not get charged so i tried my debit card - I dont want this order to go out twice please !!

renees113
Renee S.
12/18/17

I had to go back and forth to get new coupon code when one I had expired. I didn't see the 120 hm it's also getting too expensive so I had to buy 2 small at tleast I got a discount

nancyw250
Nancy W.
12/12/17

I love shopping here and I first started about 10 years ago. My only hope here is that you bring back Moroccan Oil products! Thank you.

kaitib
Kaiti B.
12/9/17

It was not as easy because every time you choose a color of the product / brand .... you auto exit the page and have to reenter the product / brand instead of being in the same page for multiple purchase for various of color choices.

Questions? Get answers from the BeautyDeals.net staff and other customers.

BeautyDeals.net?