African American Wigs

African American Wigs has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. African American Wigs ranks 170th among Hair Care sites.

How would you rate African American Wigs?

“Refreshing customer service”

Rene W.
9/1/19

The representative went above and beyond to help me with my order. Also, I am thrilled that they are black owned.

renew33
September 1st, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the African American Wigs staff and other customers.

African American Wigs is a black owned & Texas based wig store, offering a large selection of hi-quality wigs for black women, hair pieces, top pieces and clip in hair extensions by major brands. Since 2005, we have been helping African American women, young ladies and teens with alternative hair options. We strive on offering genuine honest customer service and are a respected and trusted wig, hair piece and extension supplier. We also have a large selection of grey wigs for women of color.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about African American Wigs?

Have a question about African American Wigs?