Review of be2

291, Route d'Arlon L-1150
Luxembourg, Luxembourg

antyp1
6/12/19

If you are a victim of a dating site's scam we invite you to visit our website: www.anty-portal.com. We guarantee that with our assistance you will be able to cancel any subscription to this kind of websites, protect your personal data and get your money back. We have protected many people already, please do not hesitate to contact us.

albertk53
11/21/18

Ive been using a few sites recently (We Just Fit being the pick of the bunch) but joined be2 last week and really liking it to boost my chances. Quite cool how many new people you can find when you try a new site with a fresh group of local people looking to date online. Its easy to join a site and have a couple of dates and then give up but you wouldnt stop eating fruit completely if you didnt like apples, so why not try a different site when your current option is not working for you?

peterk307
11/19/18

On the site you can find a lot of fake profiles. After the one test month, the price is very expensive, and to deleting it is almost impossible. They try to take the money from your bank account, and if you don't pay, they are threatening you whit an retortion. My bill is more than 100 euro, what they want, only for one month using.

elmab2
6/29/18

I've personally found out that this site is a fake, and should be closed down. I will forward my experiences to the FBI to avoid those scammers from asking women for money. How come every member on your site have a Masters, Bachelors, wife died, only one child living. This site is a disgrace
to the human race, and should be closed down. EB.

barryo17
6/18/18

Agree with others on here - a sophisticated scam. I wish I had researched these comments before parting with money.
Lots of false profiles etc... but worse than that.
They'll tempt you in with reasonable price for the first month - then, wham!
Your bank account is deducted for 100Euro or more.
To cancel they insist on a Fax to Swiss Address - who has a fax machine these days??? Grrr - feel so foolish for letting this happen.

joannek30
6/11/18

Fake profiles: same pictures with different names. Same bio under different photo's. They say you can get a membership for 7,95 euros a month during 6 months. But the payment is 191,76 for 6 months.

karens596
5/14/18

I want to actually give -0 stars. All very appealing on the outside but wait until you try to delete your profile. This review is not because I am upset about not meeting anyone, there are plenty of wonderful dating sites out there. I realised not long after I joined how incredibly difficult this site was to navigate and in terms of matches there were literally zero. When I tried to delete my account it was almost impossible to find where that was on their website and when I did it was ludicrous. There was also no contact number that worked. After sending endless emails and a letter to remove my profile I still kept getting charged. I eventually had to cancel my credit card and resort to the bank to get (some of) my money back. This website is a cover for thieves. Do yourself a favour and stay away!

ar9750
12/28/17

Constantly "matches" me with people hundreds of miles away and in a completely different age ranges to me despite me regularly checking that I have set geographical and age parameters. Customer services awful bordering on non-existent. A definite waste of money. There may be some lovely people on there - but if you have to trawl through 90 that are outside your location etc... to find the 1 who isn't, you just give up.

melissas237
10/24/17

DO NOT USE THIS SITE ITS A SCAM, FAKE MATCHES, WONT REFUND ONCE YOUVE FOUND THEM OUT.WARNING WARNING WARNING

krisb57
7/31/17

I have really been put off by BE 2 Customer Service and I am beginning to wonder if all the online complaints and warnings are legit.

Issue 1 -Nobody really addresses one's issue. I just keep getting emails telling me someone will get back to me.

The whole process has now left me worried and suspicious about how I will be able to cancel my membership, even if I were to proceed to try out the site. On that note I would like to delete my profile.

Issue 2 - the little feedback I have received (once!) was really unsatisfactory feedback:

Issue 3 - why does it say that I am a premium member, when I am still only in the process of completing my profile?

Issue 4 - why can I not see my account details in relation to my membership?

Issue 5 - why do I not have access to going back to certain parts of my profile to change them - for example, correcting that I am male?

Issue 6 - when I complete my profile, will it automatically be anonymous, or will that only happen when I am a premium member? No one has gotten back to me about this question.

Issue 7 - your system says before I delete my profile, I should contact you if I am a premium member, how is that possible when no one gets back to me?

Kris

maried55
4/22/17

Most profiles are fraudulent. Never got an answer to my 10 plus emails asking to cancel. Also deleted profile and they re-activated it. This is the most disgusting online dating site I've every encountered... Will be leaving bad reviews wherever I can... Will have to cancel credit card. Don't waste your money and valuable time... Stay away from these fraudsters...

oliverr21
2/8/17

Its a 6/10 dating site for me. Not the worse out there but I prefer sites like wejustfit.com that are a tad more 'underground' and have people who know the internet better and IMHO are just more interesting

tomm1207
1/12/17

IMHO it is one of the best dating sites you will find and my number-two choice after Mingle2day. Seriously don't understand what everyon else is complaining about?!

bobr86
8/16/16

Quite like be2.co.uk. Good search system and busy site. Did have a small issue and had to call customer service, was disapointed that it wasnt UK based like the other site I use (WeJustFit.com) but thats a small complaint really. Its better than most sites and not having any problems with scammers so far. Descent enough value for money.

waynec32
11/25/15

Yes I have a question relating to the AREA section of my profile. Port Macquarie was my closest city according to you...But my closest cit is Coffs Harbour and I only want selections from that area...not Sydney or Perth for example Maybe your staff should look more closely at the choices give to us Australians

justint42
1,134 helpful votes
11/5/15

Don't join this site, but if you joined already - don't upgrade your profile, otherwise you'll end up struggling to cancel recurring payments.
Once you create your account with them, you'll get dozens of emails every day and most of them aren't genuine at all.

ollyb
9/28/15

Rip off company! Even after 6 months cancelation they would withdraw the money from your bank accountI have sent them a several times an email asking to cancel my membership, however they keep taking money absolutely inappropriate unprofessional behaviorlow profile robbery

armandsg
9/15/15

I joined in March 2015 for initial 3 month discounted trial period which I paid with my CC, obviously you have to agree with their Ts&Cs, fine. Well until you try to cancel it.
Site itself is ok but attracts loads of scams and there are quite a number of fake profiles which will gladly interact with you. Other sites are far better with tracking it down. Nevertheless - I soon discovered that it is not what I need, be2 are sending you 10 notifications a day but 99% are irrelevant and/or useless and not genuine.
So, I decided to use up my already paid membership and then I tried to cancel it, seemingly simple process via thei site by sending cancelation request. You think that job is done when it was not. Thinking that all was good I also instructed CC provider to cancel this reoccurring payment order, which the bank did.
My advice - do not leave the cancelation until last minute as I did and keep all such correspondence with them!!!
I am now facing debt collection agency and legal action threats as they never received my cancelation notice, so they said.

Tip for consumers: Watch out from fake profiles.
Cancel in advance before your renewal is due so if there is a problem you have enough time to deal with it.
Keep all such correspondence with be2, not the suggested partners or you have a message.
Be prepared to deal with robot at the other end. If there will be a problem-it will tell you that you are liable as per your contract with them!

summerh
11/11/14

I HAD SIGNED UP @COUPLE OF DAYS AGO I BUT DID NOT PLAY THE FEE NOW I AM TRYING TO CANCEL IT ,IT SEEMS INPOSSIBLE

juliel5
11/6/14

This site do not have any contact numbers..if you wish to cancel your subscription you have to write to them but they do not provide an address. they are based in Luxemburg. If you delete your profile you can not ever then log back in to cancel your subscription. You can not cancel you subscription without a code. They send this and then there is no where on the site to enter a code. I have looked up complaints on other sites and they apparently take a further £149.99 for 6 months if you can not cancel within 14 days.They make this impossible to do within the time scale by providing dead end cancellation details. You have to cancel you bank card in order to get rid of them.

sm143
11/4/14

COMPLETE FRAUDSTERS!!! STEER CLEAR!!!!

I tried to register my details and card details for the purposes of gaining some perks on a MMORPG website.
When I tried to register my card details, which I was told would be free for the first 10 days, all attempts failed and I was told that the transaction could not be completed.
This morning I got a phone call from my bank saying they had tried to put through 5 transactions, each for £89.50 from varying locations around the world; Luxembourg, Ireland, Canada, Switzerland & London.

Please, please heed this warning because this site is nothing but a fraudulant site designed to steal your hard earned money.
Now I have to explain to the bank that they have been trying to steal my money under the guise of a "Free Trial".

I feel like an idiot. Save yourself the same pain.

marya85
11/2/14

Please read the reviews, Be2 are excellent scam artists, if you try to cancel your membership they make it impossible and you can never speak to their customer service team directly, just get the same email over and over again. I am not writing this because I am an unsatisfied customer who hasn't met someone special, there are lots of other sites who have a better quality type of member and their cancellation policy is fair. Beware of Be2, try another site instead.

barbarac30
5/27/14

DO NOT TOUCH THIS SITE. ITS A SCAM!!! They make it impossible for you to cancel your subscription and rob you blind.

samm427
5/1/14

Clear scam, all 16 people who messaged me ALL had impeccable English and all were flattering. I'm glad I never subscribed.

But if you're all looking for a FREE site use freedating.co.uk
At least they don't ask for subscriptions. Although the matchmaking lacks to the point for there being none, you only find people on the basis of where they live compared to you, what do you expect, it's free!

lk34
2/1/14

I think one star is too much. It is a black hole. Scammers. Took my money and I actually never managed to see one photo or received a single compatible match.
I honestly do not understand how a site like this is still out there.
And very poor customer service. Stay away

I have been sending emails all week to cancel still can not get the code, after only 3 days of being on the site it is a scam , can you cancel?

By michael h.

Questions? Get answers from the be2 staff and other customers.

be2?