Review of Bay-57

Tel: +44 01295 236410
help@bay57.co.uk

kathryna13
3/28/16

I ordered 2 sweaters on November 11, 2015 and am still waiting for the one sweater. The other came well after the holidays. Both were meant to be Christmas presents.

danb139
3/20/16

Levels of unparalleled ineptitude experienced using this company. Ordered a Christmas jumper in Autumn 2015 and still haven't received it in March 2016. Are they utterly useless or scam merchants? Either way nothing nice to say.

carolk48
1/26/16

Same as everybody else, took my money and no goods. Just tried ringing again and they have gone out of business. Took our money and run more like. They are proberby setting up a mother business now with a different title to con some more unsuspecting customers. They get away with this and we loose our money. If you know their names please post

angieh24
1/4/16

Ordered a present for my husband for Christmas on 3rd December, they took the payment on the 5th December. Still no item on the 4th Jan. Automated voicemail says they are closed for Christmas when I called today on 4th Jan. Not replying to me emails. They have taken my money and i have nothing.
STAY AWAY from this company, they are thieves!!!

robp28
12/30/15

Ordered a Christmas Jumper from them on the 2nd December with 4-6 day delivery. They took the money from my credit card the same day.

emailed them 5 times to ask for an order update as their online order status is just a static notification - never got a response via email.

Called them 4 times and each time received a recorded message stating that they had pulled all office staff into their warehouse to help with the rush up to Christmas insisting that orders will be delivered in time for Christmas day! (this was obviously a lie as we've now found out they never even had any stock!)

I messaged them via their Facebook page to get an update but never heard anything back.

2 days before Christmas we received a generic bulk email from them saying that their supplier had miss-calculated order numbers and they were sorry but could no longer fulfill our orders. They offered store credit or a refund in the bulk email but as yet we've not seen this come back to our account! We've given them more than enough time to respond (it's now the 28th December) but they clearly don't care about their customers.
Disgusting business practices - awful service - no communication - Still no refund!

mattt35
12/25/15

shipping says 5-7 business days and my order took over a month to arrive. I emailed 4 times and called and received no response. They sent my order so late that it made it impossible to return for a refund because it was outside the allotted time frame to return items.

Do NOT buy from Bay57

glynnw1
12/22/15

I ordered a Star Wars xmas jumper from Bay57 in October. I received automated update emails early in November saying they were in stock and would be sent out shortly. By the end of November I had received nothing, and their online order tracking listed my order as "processing", with the last update made when I placed the original order in October. I emailed Bay57 and received a reply saying they were working through the orders, and they would all be out by the end of the week. One week later (by now it was the start of December) I had still received nothing, and my order was still "processing". I sent a further strongly worded email, to which I have yet to receive a reply. This morning I received an automated email saying they could not fulfil my order, blaming the manufacturers. So the previous automated emails, and the specific reply I received, which all indicated my order was in stock were lies. There is no way that they are only just now realising they cannot fulfil these orders.

To anyone considering making a purchase from this company I would urge you to think again. I would rather **** in my hand and clap than give them another penny. I don't believe them to be con men or scammers, as some others think they are, I just think they're incompetent.

jodyh14
12/20/15

Ordered a sweater for a Christmas gift on 10/8/15 -and still have not received it. Have been contacting them to try to get a response. Will be contacting my credit card company to try to get a refund.

Wish I had read reviews of the company before I ordered -have learned my lesson! Don't order from BAY 57

malcolmm39
7/27/15

So I ordered from Bay57 after seeing an advert for it on my facebook newsfeed. It looked great. I ordered my mother(a HUGE game of thrones fan) a 'game of thrones mystery box'.
It cost £35 which seemed steep but I thought my mother would appreciate it so I went for it regardless.
So 2 months go by, I totally forget about the mystery box Ive ordered (AND PAID FOR!) when I see again on my newsfeed another advert for 'Bay57', immediately I go back to check my emails to see when i first ordered from Bay57, and sure enough it had been over TWO MONTHS(!!!!!) since I placed the order, and since then I had heard NOTHING from them. Literally not a word. Had I not seen the advert on facebook again I would have totally forgotten.
So then I email them, highly incensed as I feel they have been taking the P*** with me as a customr. They took my money and didnt do antyhing else.
After emailing them - I go and check reviews for them and sure enough, the majority of reviews are from people claiming they have waited months of their items and everytime they email Bay57 to get an update they are told that Bay57 is very busy and will be dispatching the order in the next 7-10 days.
What a surprise that when I send a few choice emails to them expressing my utmost frustration and irriation at Bay57, they dont even really address anything I said, they basically say 'sorry, orders ahve been busy, we'll send your item in the next 7-10 days'!!
I couldnt believe it, this is the crap they will have been feeding everyone else AFTER TAKING THEIR MONEY!

So anyways, I tell them I no longer want the items and to issue me a full refund, they ignore this and say they are sending the parcel int he next few days now(I dont know what changed to speed up the process some much). I again reply saying I do not want this item and they again say it is on the way.

Pathetic. Stay away from this company. Trust me. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

I feel bad even giving them 1 star - they do NOT deserve even that.

[Following on from how this situation developed]

After contacting Bay-57 via multiple emails and only getting a standard automated response, I grew more and more frustrated and began demanding a refund immediately. As stated above they send me half the items they had advertised originally and I still tell them I do not want anything from them(now it has become a matter of principle as I have read multiple reviews from people who have been scammed or made to wait over 3 months for their delivery), I would urge anyone and everyone to read other peoples reviews regarding their dealings with Bay-57, the majority have been through a similar situation to me.

*Be Smart. Do your research. Don't be scammed/taken advantage of*

Questions? Get answers from the Bay-57 staff and other customers.

Bay-57?