Battery-store.eu reviews

Tel: 200-0178000

1 star

christianb125
1/21/19

Cheap prices , fast delivery. If the battery is really original and works fine after month , it's perfect

stefana34
1/18/19

Thank you very much! Everything was fine. Got a tracking number and it came after ~12 Days, far earlier than expected. Destination Germany. The Battery is great, it's an original part. Thank you again & best wishes...

dm272
D M.
12/14/18

The battery has been delivered approx. 3 weeks after order.
I have installed it a week ago. It works just fine for now. I don't know if the performance is the same like as original battery would has. A full charge lasts about four to six ours.

jamesb1380
12/14/18

I ordered a replacement battery for my Clevo laptop. It's a new, genuine OEM part, well packaged and delivered promptly. I was really impressed by the price, too. Strongly recommended.

juliej47
6/25/16

Great battery and perfect service! really recommend it

cristians3
12/24/15

I found on the site www.battery-store.eu the battery I was looking for a while. The product was in good condition, it was the best price on the market and delivery services were find.
I recomand this site!

ripanb
10/28/15

Hi,
It might be great to inform you that I have got my pack, would also inform that it came to me on 27 whether checked in Italy by 20, the parcel was posted from the Netherlands. I was a bit anxious because it has been taking a few more days. I got it and believe more on the online shopping. Wish I get into more!

The site was easy to use. The listing was comprehensive and made me confident I'd get an OEM part that was the right match for my laptop. Also, the price was significantly better than some other suppliers I'd found.

By James B.
Questions? Get answers from the Battery-store.eu staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Battery-store.eu