Battery-store.eu

Battery-store.eu has a consumer rating of 4.82 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Battery-store.eu ranks 15th among Laptop Batteries sites.

How would you rate Battery-store.eu?

“Great service and quality products.”

Ivan D.
6/1/20

The support employees were very helpful. I ordered during the COVID19 outbreak so the delivery was delayed but that was to be expected. The support answered all my questions almost instantly. The product arrived and it was in perfect condition and worked as intended.

dm272
D M.
December 14th, 2018

The battery has been delivered approx. 3 weeks after order.
I have installed it a week ago. It works just fine for now. I don't know if the performance is the same like as original battery would has. A full charge lasts about four to six ours.

ivand77
June 1st, 2020

The product arrived and it was in perfect condition and worked as intended.

Chaojun T. – Battery-store.eu Rep

Because the customs of all countries strictly inspect on battery products and under the special environment of the COVID-19, there are sometimes delays in battery packages. Thank you for your understanding and support.

andreasd16
January 29th, 2020

Best service for shipping details. Delivered in time. Product was as it state and promises the website.

Chaojun T. – Battery-store.eu Rep

Customer satisfaction is the greatest support for our work.

cristians3
December 24th, 2015

I found on the site www.battery-store.eu the battery I was looking for a while. The product was in good condition, it was the best price on the market and delivery services were find.
I recomand this site!

tonil114
January 21st, 2020

Delivering took a bit longer than expected (it supposed to be 16 days but took a month). Anyway, their service is quite good and professional.

Chaojun T. – Battery-store.eu Rep

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

kostast4
May 26th, 2020

VERY GOOD PRICE FOR QUALITY AND VERY GOOD SERVICE.
THE PRODUCT CAME ON TIME AND IN A GOOD PACKAGING AND DOES NOT PRESENT ANY PROBLEM

Chaojun T. – Battery-store.eu Rep

We retest the battery before shipment. We reinforce the original packaging so that the battery can safely reach the customer.

stefana34
January 18th, 2019

Thank you very much! Everything was fine. Got a tracking number and it came after ~12 Days, far earlier than expected. Destination Germany. The Battery is great, it's an original part. Thank you again & best wishes...

jamesb1380
December 14th, 2018

I ordered a replacement battery for my Clevo laptop. It's a new, genuine OEM part, well packaged and delivered promptly. I was really impressed by the price, too. Strongly recommended.

christianb125
January 21st, 2019

Cheap prices, fast delivery. If the battery is really original and works fine after month, it's perfect

Chaojun T. – Battery-store.eu Rep

We offer one year warranty and free exchange during the guarantee period.

juliej47
June 25th, 2016

Great battery and perfect service! Really recommend it

ripanb
October 28th, 2015

Hi,
It might be great to inform you that I have got my pack, would also inform that it came to me on 27 whether checked in Italy by 20, the parcel was posted from the Netherlands. I was a bit anxious because it has been taking a few more days. I got it and believe more on the online shopping. Wish I get into more!

I think the process of leaving a review is a bit complicated. Customers are not willing to write so much. It is best to display the important information to be filled in to the customer on one page. For example, the title, what you want to say, order number, customer name, and email address.

By Chaojun T.,