BathroomSpareparts.co.uk reviews

dh121
D H.
6/5/18

Easy to use system. Response to my email was timely. Would definitely use again if a need arises - assuming order arrives OK and does the job!!!

tonym206
Tony M.
6/4/18

Have used Bathroomspares numerous times and have always received good quality products along with excellent service.

tracyt72
Tracy T.
6/2/18

Checkout kept failing. Difficult to know if I paid twice or not. Some pictures of parts not showing.

michaelp739
MICHAEL P.
5/30/18

GOOD ILLUSTRATIONS MAKE CHOOSING THE CORRECT PART EASY AND CONVENIENT.
POSTAGE IS VERY HIGH THOUGH !!

susanm566
Susan M.
5/29/18

used this site before - always a excellent fast delivery and emails questions always answered promptly

mattiasa1
Mattias A.
5/27/18

Entered all details including debit card details only to find out that the last card verification step did not work/render properly in firefox. Had to redo the whole thing in Chrome. Felt stupid and slightly worried that the payment had gone through twice.

mrsa10
Mrs A.
5/27/18

Excellent! The pictures on your site enabled me to identify the part and the ordering procedures were clear and unambiguous. Full marks all around!

charlesm462
Charles M.
5/25/18

Quite easy to navigate website. Postage rather expensive for such a small item, however it appears only you are selling it so thanks for that!

mra104
Mr A.
5/24/18

Not bad for a first online experience, but simpler (= more customer-friendly), if (a) website made it instantly clear that a part common to a large range of different fittings (eg same ceramic disc assembly for many different tap designs was in fact just that (save a lot of time), and (b) allowed immediate transition from parts list to ordering webpage (again simple and a timesaver) !

chrisc471
Chris C.
5/22/18

If I New it was this quick and easy to order I would of used this site before. Hope the parts arrive before Easter so I can fix my daughters bath.

kikisk
Kikis K.
5/20/18

Was difficult to find out the shipping zone. No picture of ordered item. Didn't help me on the size of shipping parcel, so wasn't sure what delivery option to select. After payment I got an error message even though my bank charged my visa.

davido238
David O.
5/18/18

Used the chat line to confirm the spares requiredand then used the on line ordering process. All straightforward.

stevee66
Steve E.
5/16/18

Very poor product information on website and poor technical knowledge from your personnel. No reply to email enquiry - I had to call 3 times and received very poor response.Also no delivery information given for my order.

janetl130
Janet L.
5/15/18

delighted to find a site to enable me to replace my failing taps. the site was easy to use. well done

royn25
Roy N.
5/12/18

Putting in card details took time but otherwise Bathroom Spare Parts helped me with s direct link to my order and payment details. Thank you

simonl75
Simon L.
5/11/18

Extremely comprehensive stock list. Helpful technical sales support identified the specific part number quickly. Order process very smooth.

chrisc659
Chris C.
5/4/18

For Some reason the second time I wasn’t asked about PayPal account and of course was much easier .

robertb806
Robert B.
4/30/18

Smooth transaction, called to confirm correct part number for my needs as site was unclear about details. Was assured that it was the correct part so placed the order. Will need to confirm this upon receipt.

aliciao6
Alicia O.
4/27/18

Emailed customer service with pictures for the parts I need replaced, and was able to place an order as soon as they let me know.

michaelf315
Michael F.
4/27/18

Quick and easy location of spare parts required - provided you know manufacturer and fixture part number of course!

johns2197
John S.
4/26/18

Very efficient. I found what I was looking for straight away after choosing the manufacturer option from the list.

lindap204
Linda P.
4/26/18

Spoke to an agent prior to order. He was very helpful but unfortunately the information I required was not available to him. This resulted in my having to place an order in the hope that I receive the correct item, and then ordering the amount I require later at additional postage cost. Please make more info available. - I only wanted to know the measurements of the item!

philipe22
Philip E.
4/26/18

Phone call was helpful. Product I wanted was up loaded to web site with in a day. Now waiting for delivery

josephs341
Joseph S.
4/26/18

Sent photo of the part i was looking for. One of your staff found it and replied within 24 hours. if its the correct part and it works ....bbrilliant

mikeg385
Mike G.
4/26/18

Fingers crossed I've ordered the right parts. Phone help was very good, so reasonably confident I've got it right

Questions? Get answers from the BathroomSpareparts.co.uk staff and other customers.

BathroomSpareparts.co.uk?