How would you rate BathroomSpareparts.co.uk?

part number (6) right parts (3)

Reviews from Related Businesses

calvind50
April 7th, 2020

From start to finish, the estimate, price, clean-up, & service was excellent. I would highly recommend Oak Tree Services.
C. $#*!ens
Missouri City, TX.

angelt84
May 27th, 2020
Verified site experience

This company was great and very informative on my order. While they were trying to get my order completed for the past several weeks that it took due to the current pandemic that we are faced with. My garage cabinets took longer than either I or garage giant expected but it was definitely worth the wait. The cabinets arrived undamaged and the quality of the product is amazing thank you again Steve for all your help.

michaelc3303
June 18th, 2020
Verified site experience

The Gutter Guy and his team completed the installation of 400 feet of Leaf Blaster Pro 6-7 inch guards on my 2 story home in a day... amazing performance in very hot weather.
They are not noticeable from the ground and fit very well in our large designer gutters.
Looking forward to not having to have the gutters cleaned of leaves from our many trees.

julieb1137
February 22nd, 2020

Love this radiator cover. It's well made and comes with one solid piece of wood for the top shelf. So many others are two pieces. The fretting is also made of a better quality and fully painted. The only down side was the locking studs that came with it are made of a plastic material, two of which snapped. I purchased metal ones to replace them all. Apart from that I would still highly recommend this cover. It looks lovely.

yaakovd1
January 18th, 2020

This was my second time buying from Quality Bath, and both experiences were wonderful. Dov helped me out both times. He knows his stuff! I knew I wanted an air tub, but I didn't realize how many options there were. Dov patiently helped me whittle down all of the choices to find the perfect tub. I also needed a new kitchen sink, and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. (I ordered the tub later, so it hasn't come yet.) I will definitely shop Quality Bath for future fixtures!

jamiea174
June 18th, 2020

Like the stop button feature! Has 3 different settings which is nice. I feel it doesn't increase water pressure just delivers the water differently through smaller holes(if that makes sense) I'm on the shorter side so one of the settings the water is more of a mist and by time it gets to me it feels cool which I prefer to stay warm always! We did buy an adapter because my husband loved this shower head and I wasn't sold and bought a different one to use as well.

julias288
January 28th, 2020

It looks great. The fitters made a good job and left everything tidy. It's provided a dry area outside our living room patio doors. We also added a wall heater, which provides instant heat. Very happy with it.

stephaniem1493
November 3rd, 2020

I've been buying bbw for over 6 years! The customer service is SUPER friendly! Would definitely shop online again and in stores

jolenej4
Jolene J.
January 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase

I have not used you before so difficult to say anything about recommending or likely to buy again but possible

melindaf93
September 30th, 2020

My husband and I were trying to look for a new shower for our bathroom remodel. After searching we finally mutally decided on this one. I myself, couldn't possibly be happier with the decision we've made. The installation was easier and quicker than I could've possibly imagined. I've been taking the most luxurious showers I've ever had in my life. Very beautifully and elegantly made!

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site