How would you rate BathroomSpareparts.co.uk?

part number (6) right parts (3)

Reviews from Related Businesses

ferdiea1
March 21st, 2020

Helpful customer service. I had an issue with quantity and it was corrected instantly. Before it was shipped out

karenc11
February 10th, 2011

Horchow.com

Absolutely abhorrent. Here's my experience.

I ordered four items from Horchow.com.

Item One: A rug. Horchow rep contacted me to let me know that it wasn't going to be delivered until JUNE. I asked why they didn't know this in advance and the rep said Horchow had not been contacted by the issuing company. I decided not to keep the order open. I went on their site today and the same item is listed without a note mentioning that the item is backordered and not available for delivery until June. I highly doubt they didn't know. They just didn't inform me until after I purchased the item. Deceptive, fraudulent. Pick an adjective…

Item Two: In addition to item one, item two, a coffee table, wasn't scheduled to be delivered until APRIL (maybe). Again, I was not informed of this until after I paid for it. I cancelled that and had no further problems, but later found out that Horchow does know that things are on back order and they don't tell you until after you pay for them. (See item one…)

Item Three: An oriental style storage trunk. The photo showed a black lacquered trunk with satin finish gold paint that was vibrant but not tacky. It came with a certificate of authenticity which honestly, I didn't think about until I received the item last night.
What I got: The lacquer on the item was cracked and the bindings loose. In addition, there was a sticky spot in the front corner that smelled like pitch. When I touched it, the finish came right off. The "certificate of authenticity" said "We hereby certify (details of the trunk) is circa 1850-1880. Not that it was a replication, which I know it was, but it was misrepresented. Maybe the wood had sat mired in a bog somewhere for that long…In addition, the photo both online and on paper depicted a satin gold paint finish. The trunk that arrived was so faint that I had to turn on the lights in two rooms just to see the details. It was extremely dull. Extremely.

Item Four: An asian style elephant rug. On the Horchow site, they do not mention that you have to be home to sign for it in person, nor are there directions to consult FedEx.com for further information. The "white glove service" is a sham. The rug was initially delivered on a day I wasn't home. I called Fedex after reading the door tag to see if I could leave a written voucher giving permission to leave the delivery in the front hallway. I was told I had to be home to sign for it in person. The delivery time window? 9 AM - 8 PM. Please note, I am not irritated with Fedex. Horchow's site should have given me a choice in shipping and detailed the conditions of each type of shipping. I should not have had to go somewhere else to find this out, but even if that assumption is ridiculous, there should have been a hyperlink and prompt to check out Fedex for further delivery information. I should not have to assume that I have to go onto Fedex.com. I've done a lot of online purchasing and have never had this issue. Until Horchow.com. The rug was delivered and I signed for it. You do know that you can't open a parcel until you sign for it, right? So I signed for…THE WRONG RUG.

Finally, let me talk about my experience with CUSTOMER (dis)SERVICE.
I had to talk to them a total of four times. The first two times I was making inquiries into merchandise and shipping cost details. The online chat reps were nice and very patient. After all, I was buying things and spending a good deal of money. The third time I had to contact them about the storage trunk (item 3). I was polite and businesslike. My goal was to remedy the situation. The rep told me some info and then severed the chat before I had a chance to respond. Now I know that not only can I see a message saying that the rep is typing, but they can see the same details about me. I was typing (for less than 30 seconds) and the online chat was severed by the Horchow rep.

This happened TWICE! I online chatted again with a Horchow rep today, assuming the previous rep was just rude and an exception. My mother raised me to believe in fairies and nymphs. This last rep that I had contact with online gave me a quick answer to my question about the elephant rug delivery and then severed the correspondence AGAIN before I could respond.

Let me assure you. If I am going to piss someone off, I'd rather do so in person so I can see their look of constipation. I was not dragging things out or nauseatingly repeating what I'd already said.

The telephone rep I last spoke to in an effort to discuss the pick up of the WRONG RUG that was delivered was kind and expedient in her assistance. A diamond in the rough. The final result? I ended up with nothing but have to stay home Saturday so the wrong/mangled items can be picked up, I missed a night of work, and Horchow lost about $2500. I can't say I'll cry over the last part. Here's the info I collected in the process. If anyone else has had a terrible experience with this company - HORCHOW.com - I hope this info will help.

Parent Company: Neiman Marcus
Administrative email to report about your Horchow adventures…
*******@neimusmarcus.com
And finally, just because she was a diamond in the rough, the rep who was polite and expedient even though our interaction was not for positive reasons was named Norma H. If you are dull enough to order from Horchow.com after reading about my experience, I hope to God you are assisted by this lovely woman.
So, with the extra time I have on my hands tonight, I am issuing reports of my experience and disappointment wherever I can. It is, after all, thanks to the doings of Horchow that I have this luxury.

jensend3
February 28th, 2021

As an interior designer, I sometimes work for some very discerning people. When I want to floor I go to National Floors Direct for the best quality and selection I can find for my clients.

Tip for consumers:
They sell quality.

Products used:
Carpet.

herryj4
February 24th, 2020

Toiletable is the best toilet review website. Where you can find all sort of information regarding toilets & their specs as well. Buying a toilet in 2020 is not a problem if you have read toilet buying guides on toiletable. You can find the range of toilets over there like American Standard Cadet 3, kohler toilets, Saniflo Sani compact Self-Contained Toilet, WOODBRIDGE Dual Flush Elongated Toilet. You can Get Toilet Prices & their complete functionality at toiletable.com

stratosk2
January 25th, 2020

Fantastic quality product from a great company. From the contemporary and practical design within range, to the excellent customer service. Very highly recommended.

Products used:
Space Olive 135 bathroom furniture

oriannee
August 27th, 2020

Great customer service highly recommend they came so quick to fix my dish washer 24/7 responses are the best part

dans9
October 2nd, 2010

Absolutely terrible service! After a month of waiting and trying to contact ebulb I have still not received my items and I am struggling to get my money back from.

Wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Avoid!

kevinb79
March 19th, 2014

Product/Service Name and/or Model: UBuildIt - Indianapolis "Plus" Consulting Contract
Business Name: UBuildIt - Indianapolis, IN
Business Email: *******@yahoo.com
Notify the business of the complaint via email? Yes
Business Website: http://ubuildit.com/offices/indiana/indianapolis-indianapolisnorth/
Business Phone: *******024
Business Street Address: 471 East 86th St
Business Country: USA
Business State/Territory: Indiana
Business City: Indianapolis
Business Zip/Postal Code: 46240

Your Complaint:
Bad business practices
Policy issue, Excessive billing, Misrepresentation or fraud, Negligence causing harm, Poor customer service, Failure to respond to complaint, High-pressure sales tactics

Problem with a service
Bad advice and/or instructions, Bait and Switch, Service wasn't completed as promised, Rude behavior
Mr. East promised my wife that he would personally be responsible to ameliorate water problems and to meet with with her to g o over a "punch out list". Promise made, we attempted to have Mr. East fulfill his promise but he walked away from our job twice... not finishing the house and reigning on his LEED application responsibilities.

Breach of contract, Bad faith, Lack of communication
My attorney and CPA has all documentation. They will use it all to take appropriate measures if this attempt of "simple settlement" doesn't succeed. Since Mr. East and I have agreed not to use the court systems because of Mr. East's faith convections. Binding arbitration would need to be our next escalation if not settled immediately. All I'm asking for at the moment is the wasted money on the pursuit of LEED Certification, i. E. inspections, fees, other additional expenses. It is a fraction of the total losses we experienced due to errors and omissions in the scheduling and supervision of subcontractors.

In four cases work had to be re-done four times to meet specifications. Unfortunately, I was billed for each attempt. In addition, Mr. East doesn't pay his bills to subcontractors for his costs. As a member of the same community with the subcontractors knowing me and my company, I've had to pay Mr. East's obligations to friends in the building trades because he would not. Bad show all around. We have lived in our "new house" for one week now. Every day we discover more "mistakes". Had a plumber come over last night because the cabinet under our master bath sink had a pool of water standing. Plumber showed me how Guy's plumber's choice took shortcuts and didn't install a basic flange collar that my plumber said any apprentice plumber would have done---sloppy work all around. Mr. East was supposed to be supervising our subcontractors according to the contract that we purchased from him.

Customer service runarounds
Promises made -- never kept

My wife as a customer equal to me and my company lied to, and dismissed without the curtesy of a return phone call. My attor ney has called/texted Mr. East at least 5-6 times asking what compremises or accommodations could be facilitated. My attorney hasn't received the dignity of a return phone call.____________________________________________________________________

Trying this as alternative to legal intervention. Vendor presented their principal as the leading "Green Builder" in the State. We contracted with them as consultants with two contracts. One for the services of Guy East to be the "Project Managers" for our LEED for Residence certification. The o ther was for the UBuildIt team soliciting bids for subcontractors. As a motivator for us choosing this firm we had trust that the home would be built according to best practice codes and more specially to Prerequisites required in the LEED green building process. The house is finished but little of the documentation has been completed, nor according to our attorney do we have a line of reason connecting the dots between building processes and the LEED green building guidelines. Put another way, we were led down a primrose path of promises. Adding to this insult was the principal of the firm calling me five weeks ago saying that he was "dropping" any diligence toward finishing the LEED Green Building rating application because he no longer believes in it. Mr. East can either pay my company $7400. Plus attorney fees that I lost by paying consultants, having inspections, along the way, and other miscellaneous charges with his incompetence relating to the Green Building process. At that point I will drop the LEED application process. A bargain on his end... just to complete the relationship. The alternative will be to seek remedy for the additional cost put into the building for the purpose of earning LEED points plus the costs associated with earning the LEED Certification. Deceitful, scam like tactics---Over Promise -- Under Deliver There remains a paradox. Two years after retaining this vendor with the proposition of "Leading Green Builder" in the State of Indiana and nearly 60 days after the owner called to tell me he doesn't subscribe to "Green Building Practices" because he doesn't "believe in them" he still promotes his company as the Green Building Experts. Customer hurt financially (documented), emotionally (promises made--not addressed), and personally (my wife, company, and I placed trust in people not worthy of our trust). The two year building process has been the ultimate commercial nightmare of my entire career.

nikkiu3
November 11th, 2018

Ordered a few products from here for a custom home job. Faucets and shower sets were great quality and the customer service team was very helpful. Definitely will recommend to others

georgya1
April 2nd, 2021

I wanted to buy a home in Cape Coral at an affordable range and my friend suggested Sposen Signature Homes LLC to me. I had the best experience with this team. They are committed and professional people.

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site