Barrycunningham.org

Barrycunningham.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Barrycunningham.org are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Barrycunningham.org?

“Avoid at all costs”

John D.
5/21/20

If you're reading this review and considering Barry Cunningham Digital Media Consultants, I'm going to save you a lot of money, grief and headache. Barry Cunningham (who may or may not be a real person) completely tanked a clients business over the course of just a few months. This business was well established and never went negative. After Barry took over the media side it immediately went negative in profits for the owner. Upon review from the media expert who was running the ads before he mentioned that Barry was running the most elementary ads and merely copying the ads that were already successfully running. This didn't translate to more profits as you could imagine and month after month he just took his fee and continued to run ads that made no sense, couldn't create a profit for the owner and continued to sell lies. At no point did the new owner make a profit while working with Barry (after fees) losing thousands and thousands to the point where bankruptcy was considered by the new owner. It was that bad. Upon trying to breakaway Barry was described to be very rude and very assertive in discussions which made my client feel very uncomfortable. This is an understatement. At one point my client explained that they "felt like blowing their brains out" from all the accumulated stress of losing money and working with Barry. I have never in all my years of business experienced a more unprofessional and horrible experience with any service like I have with Barry Cunningham digital media consultants. I am telling you, do not do business with them. My client lots tens of thousands of dollars which took many months to fix.

brandeny
May 21st, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Barrycunningham.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Barrycunningham.org?

Have a question about Barrycunningham.org?