Bankopening

Bankopening has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bankopening ranks 19th among Directories sites.

How would you rate Bankopening?

“Reliable”

Jill R.
7/11/18

Extremely useful site during business (or personal) trips to foreign places. Very reliable and up-to-date information about banks in the UK. I've never been let down and hopefully this continues.

juliac134
July 11th, 2018

markm457
February 2nd, 2018

I've been using this for a while, here is my review:
Good:
- Does not require a fast internet connection
- Is also viable on "mobile" devices such as phones or tablets (touch compatilitity)
- Accurate google-powered maps
Bad:
- Only banks in the UK

karolinak13
August 10th, 2018

This website proved to be extremely useful just recently when I was on a business trip in the UK and needed to unexpectedly withdraw money from my bank account. I have been following it ever since and definitely will again when I'm in the UK. It was also extremely simple to use and didn't require any additional steps to access the information I needed.

rosemaryk13
January 17th, 2018

A useful website if you often find yourself in an emergency situation with a limited data transfer on your smartphone. Will load up even if you've got extremely low download speed and unstable connection (very important if you live in rural areas)

claudiat31
February 28th, 2018

It's a very good counterpart to other biz websites which have a lot of services and content locked out from regular users and only available for premium accounts. Here, its all free and simple, not even a Facebook login is required which is great :)

Questions? Get answers from the Bankopening staff and other customers.

BankOpening.co.uk - your ultimate resource for information about banks in the UK. Looking for the nearest branch of your bank? Find bank opening and closing times.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bankopening?

Have a question about Bankopening?