Banggood IN

Banggood IN has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Banggood IN ranks 42nd among Gadgets sites.

How would you rate Banggood IN?

“Good experience”

Walter P.
1/21/21

Drone fpv delivered with motor defect. They has shipped one new motor. I have to wait in order to use my drone.

walterp484
January 21st, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Good

Products used:
Drone fpv Diatone Roma

rajnig6
October 28th, 2019

Ordered, received, raise some issues., email for that, they respond, try to resolve, and they have arranged to resend order, for this i am very thankful to them.

Questions? Get answers from the Banggood IN staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Banggood IN?

Have a question about Banggood IN?