This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bangood.co

Bangood.co has a consumer rating of 3.75 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bangood.co also ranks 160th among Gadgets sites.

How would you rate Bangood.co?

“Thank you for the great response”

K H.
7/21/19

I bought a new FPV goggle monitor, but it stopped at export. So, when I consulted with customer support, I was told that a full refund was possible, but the next day the product was shipped again and exported to my country safely. Thank you for the great response!

“They offer first time buyers a free "$20 off coupon" - yeah right!”

Robert C.
6/6/20

So you quickly find out it is really three coupons that together add up to $20 - NOT a $20 off coupon. First coupon is $3 off for a $20 purchase. Second is $5 off for $50 or over purchase. Third is $12 off for a $50 purchase of "Fashions". When I applied the $5 coupon for my over $50 order their computer actually jacked up two items by $2 each! So you get five bucks off but they ding you for an extra $4 so basically you just get a whole dollar discount! I paid through PayPal and used a credit card because they will give you your money back if there is a dispute. I guess they figured '"The stupid Americans won't even notice that we changed the prices - he, he." Well, this Yank noticed and won't be doing business with China any more.

kh185
July 21st, 2019
I bought a new FPV goggle monitor, but it stopped at export.
Thank you for the great response!
lucasa41
May 3rd, 2019
I had bought a product in the Bangood network, but when I tested it I saw that it was not working, I soon activated them and they solved my problem in a short time, I am satisfied with this service
mohdy6
April 4th, 2019
"Customer service is great and responds
Customer service is great and responds well. And there is a solution for every issues with Ban-good. Keep rocking Ban-good. I always prefer for bangood.
papadopoulosa
May 3rd, 2019
Fast service, low prices, best eshop ever!
Excellent customer service very fast response and give me immediately a solution Thanks!
robertc1272
June 6th, 2020

billb246
October 25th, 2017
I placed an order for a blazer, It came and was nice but did not fit. Requesting return authorization. Customer Service emailed me right away, took my sizes and sent me a replacement, no problem. They were quick, understandable and fair!
alexj126
October 14th, 2019
Newer trust them. They just colecting money and doing nothing. The support centre is not able to check where is the item for more then 3 weeks. So from my point of view they are just frauds.
fotiosv
March 13th, 2019
I bought an item with cost 22 euros. I selected the priority direct mail to avoid customs, i select lost insurance 0.5 euro and DESELECT TAX INSURANCE O. 5 EURO BECAUSE IT WAS USELES (i hade the priority...). Delivery in7 /14 days
Two days later they changed the shiping methods in the listing (this have be done MANY MANY times by bangood in the past and MANY MANY times bangoog asked from the clients to forgive /it was system s mistake)
Now they in the, delivery in 35 days and i calculated tax about 25 euro.
Today they told me to send it back after delivery. That means 22 euro plus 25 tax plus 10 euros shiping cost to send it back. TOTAL 57 EUROS. BUT THEY WILL REFUND ME 22 EUROS
robg51
February 23rd, 2018
I've always received prompt replies and find them eager to serve, and come up with solutions if and when necessary. I have the site bookmarked along side Amazon and Ebay.
antonioa51
February 9th, 2018
And a long time that I am your customer, and your customer support has always been quick and timely. Any problem you have solved quickly. You are definitely at the top as customer assistance, what can not be said of many media working in Italy. If you continue like this, I will always be a regular customer of yours
Antonio artibani

Questions? Get answers from the Bangood.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bangood.co?

Have a question about Bangood.co?