Review of Bangood.co

Bangood.co reviews

alexj126
10/14/19
Newer trust them. They just colecting money and doing nothing. The support centre is not able to check where is the item for more then 3 weeks. So from my point of view they are just frauds.
kh185
7/21/19
I bought a new FPV goggle monitor, but it stopped at export.
So, when I consulted with customer support, I was told that a full refund was possible, but the next day the product was shipped again and exported to my country safely.
Thank you for the great response! !
lucasa41
5/3/19
I had bought a product in the Bangood network, but when I tested it I saw that it was not working, I soon activated them and they solved my problem in a short time, I am satisfied with this service
papadopoulosa
5/3/19
Fast service,low prices,best eshop ever!!!
Excellent customer service very fast response and give me immediately a solution Thanks!!!!
mohdy6
4/4/19
"Customer service is great and responds
Customer service is great and responds well. And there is a solution for every issues with Ban-good. Keep rocking Ban-good.I always prefer for bangood.
ladislavo
3/25/19
Super obchod , super zboží,perfektní komunikace,platba kartou okamžitě přijata,budu i nadále nakupovat :-)
fotiosv
3/13/19
i bought an item with cost 22 euros.I selected the priority direct mail to avoid customs ,i select lost insurance 0.5 euro and DESELECT TAX INSURANCE O.5 EURO BECAUSE IT WAS USELES (i hade the priority....).Delivery in7 /14 days
Two days later they changed the shiping methods in the listing (this have be done MANY MANY times by bangood in the past and MANY MANY times bangoog asked from the clients to forgive /it was system s mistake)
Now they in the ,delivery in 35 days and i calculated tax about 25 euro.
Today they told me to send it back after delivery.That means 22 euro plus 25 tax plus 10 euros shiping cost to send it back.TOTAL 57 EUROS.BUT THEY WILL REFUND ME 22 EUROS
robg51
2/23/18
I've always received prompt replies and find them eager to serve, and come up with solutions if and when necessary. I have the site bookmarked along side Amazon and Ebay.
antonioa51
2/9/18
And a long time that I am your customer, and your customer support has always been quick and timely. Any problem you have solved quickly. You are definitely at the top as customer assistance, what can not be said of many media working in Italy. If you continue like this, I will always be a regular customer of yours
antonio artibani
billb246
10/25/17
I placed an order for a blazer, It came and was nice but did not fit. Requesting return authorization. Customer Service emailed me right away, took my sizes and sent me a replacement, no problem. They were quick, understandable and fair!
jhonb11
4/7/17
Todo muy bien los productos de buena calidad si te sucede algun detalle te dan solucion un poco tardado pero todo muy bien los recomiendo mucho

Questions? Get answers from the Bangood.co staff and other customers.

Bangood.co?