Banggood IN

Banggood IN has a consumer rating of 4.85 stars from 204 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Banggood IN most frequently mention customer service, full refund and next day. Banggood IN ranks 11th among Marketplace sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.3%

• Great prices, great products, and they have an awesome customer service, I recommend without any doubt.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Banggood IN?

“Banggood Order - 2021 (E520S Pro Drone)”

Connor J.
1/20/21

My experience with Banggood has been nothing but positive. The responsiveness of this company is great, and you can expect a response within 1-2 business days. I was very impressed with the quality of their products and the fast shipping. I received my item in about 10 days after purchase, and it looked like the item was fulfilled in their California Warehouse so they do have a USA-Based Fulfillment Center. I will be using their services in the future.

“Horrible experience!”

Mary M.
6/24/20

I have been fighting with this company for MONTHS over my order. Even tho I qualify for a full refund under their return policy, they refuse to honour their own rules. Terrible company. They are a complete scam!

customer service (0)
connorj36

Tip for consumers:
What do you think would have been helpful to know?

Products used:
Shoes, jackets, belts, cosmetics, etc.

zlatkal
Verified purchase
Very satisfied! I ordered in the middle of December but input incorrect address - received email on the next day. Life chat with operator to correct it and on the next day my order was shipped. International shipping received in 8 calendar days - for my pleasant surprise before Christmas, although the estimated delivery date was 26.Dec. Regretfully my item didn't work. But the service was perfect - very fast reaction and full refund on the next day! Excellent work! Recommend!

toy with R/C

bogdanb26
January 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase
I have more than 50 orders on bangggod and not a single significant problem ever come up. Yes, there were problem with stock, or missing items but every single one of them was sorted out by the post-purchase team.
I can say i'm fully satisfied. You can find everything you want with affordable prices and good shipping methods

be ready to be amazed

electronics

jefff532
December 15th, 2020
I purchased a 1080p Webcam which unfortunately had a fault with the microphone. After submitting the relevant information about the problem Banggood immediately refunded the full amount for the product. They were incredibly patient, courteous and sorry for the inconvenience. I will be continuing to shop with Banggood as they clearly want to maintain their reputation of quality products, and customer service. Thank You Banggood. Thankyou Michelle who looked after this claim.
adriana167
December 10th, 2020
I order a lot from China and among my favorite websites is banggood.com.
What I can say about them is that they are trustworthy and they have a great customer service, even though sometimes you need to explain something twice. However, they always deliver what they promise and help you when in need. Also, one important thing is the fact that I never lose money because of them or a package not being delivered.
I really recomand and appreciate their support!
moshes33
January 23rd, 2021
I'm doing online shopping for many year and in the past few month discovered banggood website. So far the best online store I could ever find. Fast delivery with delivery companies ( not the regular post office). Very good quality products and the price is good. When I had problem with one purchase they immediate made a refund. This is definitely my favorite store

Products used:
I bought projector, soap dispenser, hot stove gloves, electric screwdriver, filters for roborock S6 and more

istvanf4
January 9th, 2021
I am happy with the Banggood webshop. I got a faulty product first, after a few message exchanges they offered to send another one. Fast shipping. Good warranty administration.
vangelism1
December 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
I had a problem with a product, as it was not working properly.
Bangood refund me for this.
Many thanks!

Electronics

alejob
January 4th, 2021
Verified purchase
Quick and friendly response. Although the product does not work (drone eachineEx4) due to a manufacturing defect they refunded a large part of my money because in my country it is very expensive to return the package to China, I am very satisfied with the customer service. It is the first time that I buy in the app therefore i was afraid but it is clear that they are very serious and fair company.

Tip for consumers:
Any questions you have about your purchase do not hesitate to contact the app support

Electronic device

janesm
Verified purchase
The goods from banggood are unmatched in price and their customer service is first class.

I had a problem with one of my orders and the customer service instantly helped me. We found a solution suitable for both parties.

Would 100% recommend

Tip for consumers:
Just buy here, good price

Drones

amandaw643
December 6th, 2020
The prices of Banggood are good and shipping is their great strength. Their established shipping channels make shipping from China reliably fast. I received all my products pretty much within a maximum of two weeks. Two weeks shipping on Aliexpress is usually a miracle for comparison.
Customer service is great too. They are helpful and when none of the support worked they offered me a refund.
Highly recommended.

Flashlights
Amateur Radio Equipment
Battery Chargers

mrb553
January 14th, 2021
Verified purchase
I ordered a Emax tinyhawk drone, which unfortunately arrived not working, it made some strange noise from the electronic control board. I contacted BG support, and within 3 days a new board was on its way to me in the mail. Great service!
patd247
December 20th, 2020
I had a problem on an item I bought on Banggood and the service helped me to find a solution.
When a quality issue was discovered that could not be resolved, I was offered to return the product.
I returned the product by the post office and I was fully refunded.
Banggood handled the problem in the best possible way, in addition to being very quick in responding!

Excellent customer service, very quick and friendly.

100 % satisfaction
d35
January 15th, 2021
A real trustworthy seller. The representative solve my problem in a minimum time without any delay attempt.
alessandrod39
December 24th, 2020
I have received a tablet with 2 problems on the screen. Some pixels do not work as they should and one pixel does not work at all (always white). Since, I do not want a new tablet, because I can't wait for it considering that it's a present for Christmas, then I have requested a partial refund.
They have told to me to take pictures of the issues and the labels of the tablet and one video. Once done they did the procedure and after 1/2 days, I have received the money. All perfect as it should be. I will continue to buy from banggood.
cleitonm1
December 13th, 2020
I bought it for the first time at Banggood and my product came defective, I sent an email containing videos and images of the problem, and they answered me quickly, solving my problem in 2 days. I am very satisfied with the service. I will definitely buy from them again.
mosesd17
December 17th, 2020
During the last year I made many purchases in Banggood.
There are some advantages over other sites:
1. They have quite fast shipping - less than 20 days in most cases.
2. There is only one "father and mother" you have to deal with - not many sellers as in AE.
3. There are many available coupons, which makes the purchase even more attractive.
3. The customer service is great - they refunded me more than 50$ (full refund) on an order with a defect. No need to send them the product - just sent them a quick video and that's it.
tiberiua1
January 12th, 2021
Verified purchase
Great customer service, I had the bad luck of receiving a non functional product, but after contacting the customer service, they sent me a replacement which was ok. I feel happy and safe buying from Banggood.

soap dispenser

elisaz8
January 20th, 2021
"banggood is best chinese website, shipping very fast, warranty, all good!
I have ordered tablet, arrived with screen broken and banggood proposed me refund or resend me the product.
I am very satisfied!
Elisa"

Tip for consumers:
for all you need ,best service ever

tablet and phone

lomasj
December 3rd, 2020
After the prompt delivery of my order, the product was not working. So I contacted the after-sales service by email who asked me to wait while they contacted my seller. Having no response from my seller, Banggood after-sales service offered me a refund for my defective product which I accepted. This morning the refund was effective on my account. Very good and fast reactivity to problems with a solution. Very good service. Thank you
sg460
December 30th, 2020
My kids enjoy aircrafts. Banggood has many great options. Considering the pandemic & overwhelming of orders we did have a delay for arrival, yet item did arrived. Unfortunately, the aircraft had some technical problems & Banggood's Customers Service easily came to a resolution & provided fast response for service. Thank you! SG

Aircraft

davidl2893
December 25th, 2020
I bought an Anbernic rg350m from banggood b/c they had the cheapest prices on the internet. Knew nothing about them.

Product came on time, and after a few days had some screen issues (as I've seen online, nothing banggood caused, IMO). I told them I wanted it replaced, they offered a full refund, done and done. Money came back to my account faster than estimated.

Customer service was spot on, replying daily (likely from China, so time delay and all) and did a great polite job.
maurices76
January 11th, 2021
Verified purchase
I would like to think that I have ordered many things from Banggood over the last few years. I have always received what I thought I was ordering, for the most part, and when something happens like a product becomes out-of-stock or something, the company is quick in resolving the issue, generally to my satisfaction, fair, at least. In a recent order, one of the products was damaged upon receipt. I advised Banggood and they quickly resolved the issue. So my review is to say that I think that what I receive is good value and if there is a problem then I am confident that the company will quickly resolve the issue.

Tip for consumers:
Pretty good for products that I am interested in. Seems to beat amazon most times for price and shipping. Shipping costs have increased though, since the pandemic at least.

Lights, tools

victora206
November 28th, 2020
The product arrived when promised, exactly 15 business days.
However arrived with some banged up parts.
I contacted CS (Jeremy) and within 24 hours they were working on issue.
I asked if they could send the replacements parts They offered to send a replacement and I think that is the important thing. I hope the new one comes intact. I will keep you posted
robertd2052
January 20th, 2021
I had ordered two mini crawlers. They arrived faster than expected. One had an issue and customer service was quick to respond to me and help rectify the situation. I would use banggood again

Really easy. Helped a ton, and solved my problem within the week (back and forth to gather info and such).

By David L.