Backdropsource.co.uk

Backdropsource.co.uk

backdropsource.co.uk

Backdropsource.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.29 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Backdropsource.co.uk also ranks 15th among Photography Equipment sites.

How would you rate Backdropsource.co.uk?

“Excellent Material”

sylvie t.
2/20/20

The fabric is very good with expected quality i have used it for the studio photo shoots as a backdrop. Highly recommended to all

“SCAM COMPANY AVOID AT ALL COSTS”

Tom P.
3/12/20

We ordered a banner for an event, came and was fine. But a YEAR LATER we get an invoice from TNT for £76 for postage from China, even though it was advertised on the site as free postage, and being from the UK! We rang the company and they said they'd pay it - 6 MONTHS LATER WE GET A BALIFFS LETTER saying they need paying or they'll take property - Backdropsource didn't pay it! Just had to ring and shout at them to get them to pay the baliffs payment. Which they then DIDNT pay!!! I am STILL chasing them, but their abysmal customer service is a joke! This company shouldn't be allowed to trade any more. Utterly disgraceful. AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

sylviet4
kristoferk3
February 20th, 2020
Incredibly service, I just loved this product.Product made with washable polyester. Easy to wash and east to dry.
tomp540
March 12th, 2020

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site. They are scammers, who will create an account with TNT under your name then not pay the bill.

ryanm528
February 19th, 2020
The product was printed , shipped and arrived quickly, and was of good quality. Satisfied & recommended to others
williamsont2
February 19th, 2020
I sent an image to this company for editing, after an hour I received an edited image. Image is a very clear cut as I expected. Good Services!
kylej88
October 27th, 2019
I ordered a backdrop and stand for next day delivery. After chasing my order on the day after it was supposed to arrive I was given tracking information, but only after trying to call them three times and emailing them. When it arrived four days later, it was only the backdrop. I chased again, two emails, got a reply saying they need to check the warehouse and that they would get back to me. Another chasing email and 3 days later I still dont have an answer. It's now been nine days since it all should have been delivered.

Avoid this place at all costs.
chrisb1378
February 19th, 2020
The quality of the backdrop is outstanding and they delivered the product on time looking forward to ordering more in future.
emilyb461
February 20th, 2020
After searching a lot of sites I found the perfect stand for my backdrop from backdropsource,I was surprised the speed of delivery the stand came within 2 working days
austins245
February 19th, 2020
Outdoor stand banner is excellent for my shop to advertise the sale product.
Design of this product is very good.
ryanl287
February 19th, 2020
The product is fantastic mainly no issues in the stand.It has two foot
so no problem we can fit the banner in any place.
Custom Banners
tracywilsone
February 19th, 2020
The complete package for banners is awesome. It has table cover also
so it is Excellent package for us.
emilyt66
February 23rd, 2018
I placed an order for fashion muslin backdrop and received it. My shots have come out so vibrant. The service and quality is outstanding.... Delivery was so quick which impressed me.... I highly recommend buying from backdrop source as I will be ordering more.
nikitab10
March 12th, 2018
I ordered on a Saturday, on Monday my order was confirmed and on Thursday it was sent. Received it on Monday before 6pm. Had a few questions along the way and fast and good client service. Product is good quality and what I asked for. Could track the order that was regularly put up to date.
Will order again.
franklinj31
February 20th, 2020
The quality of the finished product is awesome and the help provided along the way has been great. We look forward to using Backdropsource for our on-going projects.
gerogew1
April 24th, 2017
I heard this backdropsource online shopping with the help of my friend. Purchased the Chromakey green screen backdrop with stand and the product is delivered at time. Happy with the product.
susans18
March 1st, 2011
Spend over £100. Payed £9 for what claimed to be one day delivery. Received nothing for weeks then finally received one part. Its been a month now and I'm still waiting for the rest. When you contact customer service you rarely get a response. I contacted then over a week ago and I'm still waiting to hear back. They don't seem to respond to me unless I send an email, then a week later send another email. I fear I have lost £60 worth of goods as I don't expect them to ever arrive or to get my money back.
megant19
December 29th, 2015
Got my fashion muslin backdrop and 1000W quartz lights delivered in 1 day. The products are of fabulous quality. No hassles with order placement all was done over the phone in a jiffy and support person did all needful courteously. Truly impressed with my shopping.
paulai
March 5th, 2010
I have ordered a lighting package from this company. After 3 weeks I am still being told that it will be with me tomorrow. I have asked for my money back and this has not happened. Every time that I phone the same man is on the phone this is not a big company like the website would have you believe. Every time that I ask for my money back the man pretends that there is something wrong with his phone (like he cannot hear me) and all of a sudden his English becomes so bad that you cannot understand him. Please be careful about buying from him
leop327
September 29th, 2015
Had a gut feeling that backdropsource might be a "trustworthy" website to purchase my first few backdrops and lights to set up my new home studio. Man! i have seriously fallen in love with all o em. thanks guys for making it a right and special choice
kevinp69
September 28th, 2015
Totally impressed with the firmness of my light stands and umbrella I received today. Yay!
sophyp1
November 13th, 2015
Backdropsource give best vinyl for economical cost. My client have had been into advertisement and wanted to create a backdrop for his business event and the usual person to whom he prints wasn't in town so I looked up places for him and these guys seemed considerably well.I made the right choice.
timothyc35
November 3rd, 2015
Backdropsource provides an excellent personalised interaction. I purchased http://www.backdropsource.co.uk/products/2-head-2000w-bi-color-led-video-lighting-kit-equipment-with-chromakey-backdrop-support-system. The customer support agent imparted all the details patiently and awaited for me to understand before I place order. He took my credit card details and executed it online.

Calling doesn't work, and email is spotty at best.

By Kyle J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Backdropsource.co.uk staff and other customers.

Photography backdrops in UK by Backdropsource. Photo Backdrop are premium muslin woven fabric. Photographic backgrounds are made of 100% pure Cotton yarn fiber.

kareng64
Karen G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Backdropsource.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.3
Have a question about Backdropsource.co.uk?