Backdropsource.co.uk reviews

Tel: +44 1628 904188
uksupport@backdropsource.com

nikitab10
3/12/18

I ordered on a Saturday, on Monday my order was confirmed and on Thursday it was sent. Received it on Monday before 6pm. Had a few questions along the way and fast and good client service. Product is good quality and what I asked for. Could track the order that was regularly put up to date.
Will order again.

emilyt66
2/23/18

I placed an order for fashion muslin backdrop and received it. My shots have come out so vibrant. The service and quality is outstanding.... Delivery was so quick which impressed me.... I highly recommend buying from backdrop source as I will be ordering more.

gerogew1
4/24/17

I heard this backdropsource online shopping with the help of my friend. Purchased the Chromakey green screen backdrop with stand and the product is delivered at time. Happy with the product.

megant19
12/29/15

Got my fashion muslin backdrop and 1000W quartz lights delivered in 1 day. The products are of fabulous quality. No hassles with order placement all was done over the phone in a jiffy and support person did all needful courteously. Truly impressed with my shopping.

sophyp1
11/13/15

Backdropsource give best vinyl for economical cost. My client have had been into advertisement and wanted to create a backdrop for his business event and the usual person to whom he prints wasn't in town so I looked up places for him and these guys seemed considerably well.I made the right choice.

timothyc35
11/3/15

Backdropsource provides an excellent personalised interaction. I purchased http://www.backdropsource.co.uk/products/2-head-2000w-bi-color-led-video-lighting-kit-equipment-with-chromakey-backdrop-support-system. The customer support agent imparted all the details patiently and awaited for me to understand before I place order. He took my credit card details and executed it online.

leop327
9/29/15

Had a gut feeling that backdropsource might be a "trustworthy" website to purchase my first few backdrops and lights to set up my new home studio. Man! i have seriously fallen in love with all o em. thanks guys for making it a right and special choice

kevinp69
9/28/15

Totally impressed with the firmness of my light stands and umbrella I received today. Yay!

susans18
3/1/11

Spend over £100. Payed £9 for what claimed to be one day delivery. Received nothing for weeks then finally received one part. Its been a month now and I'm still waiting for the rest. When you contact customer service you rarely get a response. I contacted then over a week ago and I'm still waiting to hear back. They don't seem to respond to me unless I send an email, then a week later send another email. I fear I have lost £60 worth of goods as I don't expect them to ever arrive or to get my money back.

paulai
3/5/10

I have ordered a lighting package from this company. After 3 weeks I am still being told that it will be with me tomorrow. I have asked for my money back and this has not happened. Every time that I phone the same man is on the phone this is not a big company like the website would have you believe. Every time that I ask for my money back the man pretends that there is something wrong with his phone (like he cannot hear me) and all of a sudden his English becomes so bad that you cannot understand him. Please be careful about buying from him

Questions? Get answers from the Backdropsource.co.uk staff and other customers.

Backdropsource.co.uk?