This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

AzcozY

AzcozY has a consumer rating of 1.03 stars from 145 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AzcozY also ranks 42nd among Carpets sites. The most common issues with AzcozY are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 0.7%

No positive highlights yet

• We offer you 30% refund and a 30%OFF code for the next purchase.
  • Had it gone in their favor, I was going to request a charge back from my credit card company.
How would you rate AzcozY?

“Very Happy w My Quilt”

Debra M.
3/21/20

For $49.99, what do you expect? Yes, the fabric is printed, but the patterns are so adorable! A real quilt w that much detail would easily cost at least $1,000. And the fabric alone would cost us $50 to purchase. I'm glad it's a print so I can use on my bed w my dog and throw it in the washer instead of freaking out if it gets dusty. People are being unfair cheapskates to complain.

“DO NOT BOTHER!”

Tammy L.
2/12/20

I ordered a quilt for my mom for Christmas, and it took close to 6 weeks to get it. I opened it and could tell without even opening the plastic wrap it was absolutely nothing like the picture. I looked all over their site and not one area for return policy, questions, nothing, so I'm stuck with an $80 quilt that's ugly. I'm highly dissatisfied and you should beware! There's other places to order from that actually care about their customers and take care of them as well... Acozy is NOT one of those places! Highly irritated!

30% refund (19) credit card company (6) this company (34) hong kong (4) 6 weeks (5) not order (8) customer service (8) foam mat (3) paypal (30) not buy (14) product (40) 3 weeks (3)
tammyl226
February 12th, 2020
brookec90
February 13th, 2020
They sent me a poorly sewn MLB duvet that does not even fit the length of a standard twin bed! They want me to ship it back to China for $40? Then they will refund me!?! Madness! I also paid for expedited shipping and it did not arrive before Christmas. I paid a total of $65, and they think they're being nice to offer me $20 back or 30% refund! Laughable!
debram548
March 21st, 2020
sandym295
February 6th, 2020
I ordered what was supposed to be a king size quilt and two pillow shams. A month later they arrived in a 12"x14" envelope. Thin, cheesy, cheap fabric, poor sewing and finishing, didn't fit king bed or king pillows. I wrote to them right away on their website email (which doesn't exist anymore), and "Melissa" said send BACK TO CHINA and they'd give me a 30% refund and 30% credit. I told them NO WAY. Their website said if not satisfied, they'd give a full refund. I sent package to their alleged Houston address, and it was returned with No Address, Cannot Deliver. This so-called company is a total scam. The poor pathetic bed cover & pillow shams didn't resemble the luxurious photos they advertised. I'll certainly never get my $90 back. Don't even think about ordering from this place!
tylerd120
January 31st, 2020
I would just be repeating all of the other posts if I were to describe my experience. I hope people realize that if they used a credit or debit card to pay for these services they can call their bank and report the transaction as fraudulent. I didn't receive what I purchased, if you didn't either then get your money back, let the bank sort it out, and put these scum bags out of business :)
barbarah714
January 7th, 2020
Purchased the Mermaid "rug"@ a cost AU $150! The item arrived and was absolute rubbish. A thin peice of foam with a picture printed on it. Not worth $20. Very disappointed
heatherm547
January 15th, 2020
The product is complete junk. Ordered a quilt. It looks like a photocopy of a photocopy that was enlarged and printed on fabric. Its tragic. Offered me a 30% refund and i could keep quilt. I want a full refund and do not want the product. It comes from china even though the site says texas and return shipping would cost over $100 the email is no longer active.
brendam496
January 2nd, 2020
Do not order anything from this company. They are a total scam and should be shut down. Advertising shows nice things, but you will receive items that are nothing like the ones pictured.
janellk5
January 4th, 2020
I wished I had found this review site before I ordered would have saved me money, frustration and aggregation! This is definitely a scam worse product I ever ordered, took several weeks, not as described and can't reach customer service! Thought it was a company in texas only to find out its china! Paid over $80 for a cheap piece of foam with a picture stamped on it...
kehaulanih
July 19th, 2020
I ordered two quilts, for almost $180) that were advertised as hand quilted. The quilts that came were very poor quality. I asked for a refund and was told to return the items for a full refund. I sent the items back (at a cost of $78) only to have them returned as "unclaimed." I have tried for 8 months to get a refund without success. Terrible experience. If there was a review for zero stars, that is what I would give this company.
garyc675
February 25th, 2020
Ordered two comforters, house and RV. Got two sets of sheets sewn together. One was damaged with streaks of red ink. The other was a poor quality silk screening and the wrong size for our Cal-king.
Attempted to return items, company refused to pay the 93.50 shipping costs. Offering only a 30% refund.
johnp2561
April 4th, 2020
I finally gave up after months of trying to get a refund for the damaged garbage they set me. Order at your own risk and expect to lose. PayPal and my CC company we're no help. These people are criminal.
trentj123
January 14th, 2020
The shipping was painfully slow. The product was of the cheapest quality. They had a misspelled word on the product (But instead of Butt). They tried offering me a discount when I complained or I could pay to ship it back to China. PayPal claim currently in progress.
Avoid this company!
tracyv83
April 26th, 2020
This company stole a copyrighted photograph from my website to use/advertise a dog theme blanket. Why Facebook continues to allow them to run a page/advertise products is beyond me. There is even a Facebook group for artists who have had their intellectual property stolen and used illegally by this company, yet Facebook does nothing to shut them down. The photograph on my website was taken by a professional photographer and belongs to her. I signed a contract that i can use it for my personal use. She owns this image. This company stole the image and is using it fraudulently.
angelak254
December 19th, 2019
I've not even received my purchase and unfortunately didn't read the reviews before I made my order. They don't look like they're out of China but they are - or at least that's where it's made and shipped. I order over 14 days ago and they're saying it's now being shipped. They are AWFUL with NON EXISTENT customer service. They'll say the minimal thing. I'm making a claim with my credit card company to have this charged back to Azcozy.
sandys347
February 4th, 2020
Very misleading. Product looked different than picture and was worth maybe $3 in material. I'm extremely disappointed and am telling everyone not to use this company.
lesleyg33
January 8th, 2020
Bought rug - which was not a rug but a cheap lightweight piece of fabric, no use for anything. Paid (Aust)(conversion rate) $215.84. Could not believe the expense when I got my credit card details. Thought was buying American not Chinese. No use at all. Buyer beware. Would have given no stars if I could.
angelac419
December 15th, 2019
This is one of the most difficult experiences I have ever had ordering on-line:
1. Time waiting for product
2. Poor quality of product
3. False advertising of product
4. Price doesn't equate to quality
5. Steps for return are impossible.
6. Company is NOT in Texas as Web page said. Item came from China & would have to be returned to China.
Wish I had read the reviews. Don't make the same mistake I did.
johnp2719
May 7th, 2020
I bought a carpet from them, it is more like a blanket, it is nothing like a carpet, it is thin like a blanket, it will not flatten out. It is pretty but, a POS
See the pictures, this has been laying on the floor for 4 days, zoom in on the pictures.
I fought them,. I went through pay pal and they said that i had to send it back to China where it is made, I said no, that I bought from a company in Texas. The shipping was more than I paid for the blanket with UPS and almost as much with USPS. PayPal refused to return my money so, I went to my American Express because my PayPal is tied to my American express card. American express got my money back and told me to keep the blanket/carpet. The so called carpet is useless, I will probably cut it up and make a dog bed out of it for my dog.
Hey Azcozy... you suck!
lindah1284
January 13th, 2020
Order king size set of bed sheets as Christmas gift, total $73.66. Apparently coming from China (literally). It has been over 6 weeks and still have not received but unfortunately, money has been paid. Expensive lesson.
missym46
November 25th, 2019
Do not buy anything from this company they say they are in Texas but the work is done overseas and it's horrible. A queen size duvet didn't even cover the top of the bed then they refused to refund my money or even replace it. A standard insert doesn't even fit it's all bunched up total scam. Buyer beware!
anna199
January 27th, 2020
The item they sent does not look anything like the picture display on the website. The "quilt" is a piece of junk. They are not located in Houston - this comes from Shanghai China. The return address on the shipping label comes from a vacant building in New Jersey.
jamesm2419
December 9th, 2019
Wish I had read the reviews before I purchased. The ad shows an address in TX but when you get the cheap ugly merchandise and request to return the item, this company only accepts returns to China. The cost to ship it back will as much or more than what I paid. DO NOT SPEND MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY! The "quilt" had stains and was a mid-printed print. It is ugly and doesn't look like the photo.
rudyg40
March 8th, 2020
They advertise nice pictures and the products that arrive are shoddy and cheap. Super expensive, too, with no customer service or email box to complain to.
colleenm199
January 31st, 2020
I ordered from this company December 1st and Its is Jan 31 and I still don't have my item. Every reply I get from them is here is your tracking number, or what is the order number - All Stall tactics. I agree it is a Chinese scam.
If anyone knows how to get the word out in greater volumes to avoid this company I would love to know it.!

Scam. They have stolen many of my artwork images. Breaking copyright laws. China print on demand products that are cheaply made. They are printed poorly on cheap (thin, foam etc) because they are taking low resolution images from the web illegally!

By AmyLyn B.