This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Automarketinginc.net

Automarketinginc.net

Automarketinginc.net has a consumer rating of 2.91 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Automarketinginc.net also ranks 657th among Marketing sites.

How would you rate Automarketinginc.net?

“I like the site alot because it was no hassles at all...”

michelle g.
8/14/09

I like the site alot because it was no hassles at all just finding what i want And contacting the customerservice and letting them know what i like to spend, they stay within my budget. GREAT COMPANY! I read some of the negative reviews but i didn't get that vibe i think it is a company that deserves a chance. GREAT COMPANY!

“Definately a scam”

Dave D.
10/4/09

Definately a scam. They got me for $170... and I don't ever even fall for this crap. Until now I guess. They are VERY good at sounding legit. But if you read their refund policy, you realize that it is actually impossible to get a refund. Plus, they WILL NOT sell your car. I've filed complaints with the BBB and with PayPal. I'm sure nothing will actually be done, cause it's the internet and for some reason we can't seem to actually crack down on blatant fraud on the internet yet. Sad, but true.

daved3
October 4th, 2009

chriso1
3,240 helpful votes
October 5th, 2009
Wow, what a bunch of contrasting reviews this site has collected! And given that it's a poorly-designed affair anyway, surprising that it's getting so much attention.

I can't think of much to say subjectively, other than it doesn't look like the sort of place I'd personally go to spend money, and I haven't found any indicator that AutomarketingInc is an independent business entity; it does, however, share location and ownership with another company entirely, called Supreme Vehicles, a car broker in Omaha, and that company may have a connection with a similarly-named company in London, since the one site links to the other.
The registrant of automarketing.inc is DeAntoine Warren, PO BOX 641934, Omaha, Nebraska 68134, *******@yahoo.com. And according to the BBB: Supreme Vehicles, Auto and Truck Brokers (not a member) is also a Mr. DeAntoine Warren, 222 S 15th St #306, Omaha, Nebraska 68102. I'd guess that they're one and the same, just a guess, of course. But if so, you'd have to wonder why the lack of transparency.
cheriem1
July 17th, 2009
I like the website cause it's user friend and great with helping me with question that i might have, and what i notice is the website had contact info.
That directed me to the account managers i didn't have to be transfered, and they were willing to put in writing everything they offered, i was reading some of the complaints and all i can say is they must of not used this service cause i was given a deal they listed my two cars and only charged for one and they both sold! I think you should definitely give them a call and try for yourself im a firm believer that its two sides to every story and then theres the truth!
larryg
August 11th, 2009
The experience that i had was not disappointing at all the customerservice
Was very professional and answered all my question and they let me decided if i was interested in the company services, they even gave me
A discount just to try the service out. I would recommend this service to anyone!
joanieg
November 3rd, 2009
It is a scam and nothing can be done to get your money refunded. I have went to the BBB and through Paypal. I am now getting the police involved because this is fraud and fraud is against the law. I have done research for the last 8 hours. I have googled phone numbers listed and names that were listed on their website. I have printed everything off to give to the police. Has anyone else contacted the police? If so what happened?
michelleg
August 14th, 2009
I like the site alot because it was no hassles at all just finding what i want
user458
April 21st, 2009
Paid but did not get auto on website. - I paid this company and they have yet to publish my vehicle on their website. Needless to say I have not recevied any calls on selling it. Its been two months now and I've given up on them. They are a great staff who can talk you into paying for the service, but that is the extent of what they will do for you.
justing
November 5th, 2009
They took my friends money too it is one of those companies that change location and name everyso often and keep doing it geting away with it becoz i don't see website online no more i told him to report internet crimes http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx FBI, nationalwhite collar crimes they will crack down on this company there might be a classaction lawsuit to get started thanks to chris o we start with that name you listed to see if this person has something to do with the scam
jamesr2
September 2nd, 2009
Great company! I recommend it to anyone and i will use them
Again!
robertb1
October 29th, 2009
Company is a scam. No responses to my alleged sale. I went for the too good to be true hook, i. E., 6 guaranteed buyers@ 18k=more than what I'd advertised. No responses, contacts, etc. Just the $170.00 I paid. I cannot even get on the Web site
marys1
August 11th, 2009
Great company! I got more for my car than what i thought i could get
I would probably recommend and use them for myself again!
travish
thomasb4
September 2nd, 2009
I read some of the reviews and i can't believe that this
Is the same company i signed up for because they were
Very helpful and sold my vehicle in a short period of time!
dougt
July 29th, 2009
THIS SITE AND THEIR SCAM PROGRAM IS SMOOTH. ***DO NOT*** GIVE THESE GUYS MONEY. THEY GOT ME FOR $100 AND DIDN'T DO ONE SINGLE THING FOR ME. WON'T RETURN PHONE CALLS OR E-MAILS. THE ONLY POSSITIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS WEBSITE HAVE TO BE COMING FROM AN EMPLOYEE OR OWNER OF THIS "COMPANY" IM REPORTING THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. YEAH... IM PISSED...
chrisl1
July 7th, 2009
Definately do not pay these guys! The only thing they are good at is telling you that they already have several individuals that want your vehicle! This website and their people are a big fraud!
richardb2
August 14th, 2009
Need more companies like this, newspapers and other online services just
Don't work the company is ahead of the game!
keithh
November 23rd, 2009
The site is DEAD! Good riddance to the scammers of the world.
tiffanym1
August 10th, 2009
Convenience and not having to deal with the stress of going to the dealer is what I liked most, I found everything I wanted in 1-day!(Great) and saved $1,200, Auto Marketing Inc is fast and a moneysaver
chrisp4
November 23rd, 2009
THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM AND GOT ME FOR $175.00. They DO NOTHING for you and never call you back after they get your money!

Cherie M works for them so ignore her comments! 1
kenth
February 5th, 2009
DO NOT PAY THESE GUYS! - They will not sell your car. You will not be able to contact them if there is a problem. There is no address for this company so you cann't talk to anyone personally. They will lie to you about already having someone that wants to sell your car! DONT PAY THEM...
lashawnw
April 21st, 2009
Great company! - THIS COMPANY IS A GREAT COMPANY AND ANYONE THAT SAYS
DIFFERENT HASN'T TRIED THERE SERVICE!
rachaelg
August 10th, 2009
"I could specify exactly what I wanted and did not have to negotiate $5,000 was saved and not having to deal with dealerships was great.

Questions? Get answers from the Automarketinginc.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Automarketinginc.net?

Have a question about Automarketinginc.net?