Autoeurope.co.uk

Autoeurope.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Autoeurope.co.uk also ranks 117th among Car Rental sites.

How would you rate Autoeurope.co.uk?

“Should be an offence like theft”

Kelvin P.
3/3/20

Don't use this company. Same company as Carrentals.co.uk Charged us in advance for a 7 seat vehicle, our flight was stuck on the runway making us late. On arrival at the hire desk we were told they had rented our vehicle to somebody else and only had a tiny little car left. We could not fit our 6 of a family in the little hatchback. We paid in advance they kept the money. What can we do? Only thing we can think of is to inform any potential customers out there how they may be risking their holiday with this company.

kelvinp19
March 3rd, 2020
Don't use this company. Same company as Carrentals.co.uk
andyw135
September 21st, 2018
I booked hire car with Easirent via Auto Europe for a weekend in the UK landing into Gatwick. There was a 40 minute wait for the bus transfer to the car hire office which took 20 minutes. On arrival the office was just a dirty room at the back of the Crown Plaza hotel. There was a long queue because they only had three people working there and had run out of cars. I queued for 30 minutes to be told that they had no car for me. This was despite me booking in advance for a car at 10:30 and it was 11:30. I was in a hurry so I had to take an Uber to my appointment then a taxi to my final destination, amounting to £90 and similar in reverse the next day coming back to Gatwick airport for my flight. Auto Europe did not care either and have refused to refund my additional costs.

This is the formal reply from Easirent via Auto Europe after 2 months:

'Dear partner, i have looked into the booking as requested unfortunately we do not cover any out of pocket expenses.
Regards Chris'm

My recommendation to everyone is not to be duped by the cheap prices of Easirent and pay a little more for a bigger name. Don't use Auto Europe either.

Questions? Get answers from the Autoeurope.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Autoeurope.co.uk?

Have a question about Autoeurope.co.uk?