Autoeurope.co.uk reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

andyw135
9/21/18
I booked hire car with Easirent via Auto Europe for a weekend in the UK landing into Gatwick. There was a 40 minute wait for the bus transfer to the car hire office which took 20 minutes. On arrival the office was just a dirty room at the back of the Crown Plaza hotel. There was a long queue because they only had three people working there and had run out of cars. I queued for 30 minutes to be told that they had no car for me. This was despite me booking in advance for a car at 10:30 and it was 11:30. I was in a hurry so I had to take an Uber to my appointment then a taxi to my final destination, amounting to £90 and similar in reverse the next day coming back to Gatwick airport for my flight. Auto Europe did not care either and have refused to refund my additional costs.

This is the formal reply from Easirent via Auto Europe after 2 months:

'Dear partner, i have looked into the booking as requested unfortunately we do not cover any out of pocket expenses.
Regards Chris'm

My recommendation to everyone is not to be duped by the cheap prices of Easirent and pay a little more for a bigger name. Don't use Auto Europe either.

Questions? Get answers from the Autoeurope.co.uk staff and other customers.

Autoeurope.co.uk?