Atlantic Shopping

Atlantic Shopping has a consumer rating of 4.06 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Atlantic Shopping most frequently mention customer service. Atlantic Shopping ranks 55th among Furniture sites.

• Quality is excellent and the customer service received was great!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Atlantic Shopping?

“Excellent reliable service”

Julian D.
10/13/19

Excellent customer service as well as a friendly and reliable approach. The team at Atlantic helped us each step of the way to ensure that the product we wanted was of good quality but also at the right price. I would certainly work with them again and have no hesitation in recommending them.

“Awful quality stools”

Stuart W.
10/9/19

Ontario bar stools. Bought four three months ago and the quality of the stools are very poor, you can see the wood under the leather as there is not enough padding on the armrests. Contacted Atlantic and said all four stools now have cuts on the end of the armrests but just kept saying they we had damaged them. I put a review on their website to highlight the issues of these stools but it has not been published, very concerning for buyers reading only good reviews and no bad reviews. I will be taking this further

customer service (5)
juliand40
peterb562
September 13th, 2019
Lovely pair of bar chairs. Just the right height to fit level with our kitchen units. Very comfortable. Would have liked a foot guard on the front bar to prevent ware. Otherwise perfect.
robertw1029
September 11th, 2019
An excellent pair of stools, they were easy to assemble once completed I was overawed at there quality, style and sturdy disposition they've enhanced my kitchen no end
ra159
October 13th, 2019
I found my visit to Atlantic shopping very straight forward. The showroom is well laid out and the service was brilliant in aiding me select the right bar stools for my kitchen.
Will definitely be back for some other dining chairs.
stuartw90
October 9th, 2019
I will be taking this further
scottp302
August 27th, 2019
Avoid this Co.
Placed an order for two different fabric stools so that we could decide which fabric we wanted for a further order of another four stools.
I then received an email requesting I call them.
I promptly called Atlantic Shopping & was informed they did not want my order becuase at least one of the stools would be returned. How else can one decide which fabric stool is preferred?
Business must be good!
My money has been refunded.
Never ever again... waste of time!
nickm403
October 13th, 2019
Bought 7 stools for a great price and the team couldn't do enough to help. Will definitely be going back and recommending to friends.
A+++
yogib2
September 11th, 2019
Excellent quality chairs, just the right size and both sturdy and light at the same time. Atlantic's service was perfect too - ordered one day and in my kitchen and assembled (very easily) the next afternoon. Great value all round!
johnc2399
July 14th, 2019
Purchased an office chair for my home office. Quality is excellent and the customer service received was great! Website was very easy to use, will no doubt use again in future. Best thing though - company's showroom is located in Birmingham City Centre (B1 3RJ) so was easy to travel to to test goods out!
sarahs697
December 14th, 2018
After less than 2 months my chair broke... the others are showing signs of breaking... Customer service is lousy and they refuse to refund... I am currently seeking legal help...

Stay away from this tin pot company and don't waste your money buying their substandard products...
clared38
September 12th, 2019
I wanted small chairs to fit within a small space and i thought with not being wide, they wouldn't be sturdy.
They are solid, look great, you can get your bottom on there just fine - highly recommend
paulm1188
September 15th, 2019
The chairs we ordered are great. Assembly was easy, quality is excellent and the delivery quick. Just what we wanted!
cherylh289
September 10th, 2019
Excellent quality and service, would recommend this company without hesitation. I love my new bar stools.
joshuaj93
October 13th, 2019
Got my delivery on time, ahead of schedule. And was most helpful assisting me with orchestrating the bar stool itself as I have arthritis
georgew294
July 13th, 2019
Absolutely brilliant Customer Service from the team at Atlantic Shopping, fantastic range of stools suitable for every requirement. Highly recommended
susank12
September 22nd, 2011
Great prices, good quality. I had trouble with glass top bar table which arrived three times with crack in glass. I received new replacement top next day. Very good customer service.
davidk308
May 12th, 2017
So I bought at item online from them but when it arrives, it isn't the item I clicked on plus it's got scratch marks on it. So I arrange to return it. They collect it promptly and refund me the money but knock £10 quid off for their troubles. Is that how to win customer loyalty? Over promise and under deliver? I'd have thought a better idea would have been to discount the correct item by £10 and send it as a replacement.

Questions? Get answers from the Atlantic Shopping staff and other customers.

Atlantic Shopping's range of bar stools and kitchen stools, now incorporate a range of matching tables. Some breakfast bar stools are exclusive only to Atlantic Shopping and you have a choice of gas lift versions through to ones with of a fixed height...

anill5
Anil L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Atlantic Shopping?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.1
Have a question about Atlantic Shopping?