Atlantic Shopping reviews

Tel: 0121 230 1644
sales@atlanticshopping.co.uk

paulm1188
9/15/19

The chairs we ordered are great. Assembly was easy, quality is excellent and the delivery quick. Just what we wanted!

peterb562
9/13/19

Lovely pair of bar chairs. Just the right height to fit level with our kitchen units. Very comfortable. Would have liked a foot guard on the front bar to prevent ware. Otherwise perfect.

clared38
9/12/19

I wanted small chairs to fit within a small space and i thought with not being wide, they wouldn't be sturdy.
They are solid, look great, you can get your bottom on there just fine - highly recommend

yogib2
9/11/19

Excellent quality chairs, just the right size and both sturdy and light at the same time. Atlantic's service was perfect too - ordered one day and in my kitchen and assembled (very easily) the next afternoon. Great value all round!

robertw1029
9/11/19

An excellent pair of stools, they were easy to assemble once completed I was overawed at there quality, style and sturdy disposition they've enhanced my kitchen no end

cherylh289
9/10/19

Excellent quality and service, would recommend this company without hesitation. I love my new bar stools.

scottp302
8/27/19

Avoid this Co.
Placed an order for two different fabric stools so that we could decide which fabric we wanted for a further order of another four stools.
I then received an email requesting I call them.
I promptly called Atlantic Shopping & was informed they did not want my order becuase at least one of the stools would be returned. How else can one decide which fabric stool is preferred?
Business must be good!!!!
My money has been refunded.
Never ever again............waste of time!

johnc2399
7/14/19

Purchased an office chair for my home office. Quality is excellent and the customer service received was great! Website was very easy to use, will no doubt use again in future. Best thing though - company's showroom is located in Birmingham City Centre (B1 3RJ) so was easy to travel to to test goods out!

georgew294
7/13/19

Absolutely brilliant Customer Service from the team at Atlantic Shopping, fantastic range of stools suitable for every requirement. Highly recommended

sarahs697
12/14/18

After less than 2 months my chair broke..... the others are showing signs of breaking...... Customer service is lousy and they refuse to refund..... I am currently seeking legal help......

Stay away from this tin pot company and don't waste your money buying their substandard products....

davidk308
5/12/17

So I bought at item online from them but when it arrives, it isn't the item I clicked on plus it's got scratch marks on it. So I arrange to return it. They collect it promptly and refund me the money but knock £10 quid off for their troubles. Is that how to win customer loyalty? Over promise and under deliver? I'd have thought a better idea would have been to discount the correct item by £10 and send it as a replacement.

susank12
9/22/11

Great prices, good quality. I had trouble with glass top bar table which arrived three times with crack in glass. I received new replacement top next day. Very good customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the Atlantic Shopping staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Atlantic Shopping