This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

ATGKart.co.uk

ATGKart.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.7 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ATGKart.co.uk also ranks 438th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate ATGKart.co.uk?

“Can't get better service than this.”

Micheal J.
5/22/17

I know several ecommerce site that do not hesitate to do fake promises to sell their product, but I thing Atgkart is the one who sell genuine and world class branded product. I bought Casio watch which is reasonably low in price than other site and I get product on time as well. Moreover, their customer support always remained in touch with me and gave the update about my product. That is the best thing to satisfy any customer.

“Probably not a scam, just terrible service”

jerry w.
10/5/17

Express delivery is promised but although they said they had "9 in stock" my watch order took 21 days before it finally arrived. No response to telephone, very slow response to emails, in broken English.. I did get the watch in the end, but I recommend you AVOID unless there is nowhere else you can go to get what you want. Make sure you use a credit card you can claim on if the order is not fulfilled I notice all the other reviews here are in the same type of broken English and may be by the same person

jerryw96
October 5th, 2017

Tip for consumers: Be patient
Use a credit card you can claim on if order not fulfilled

carolineo14
October 23rd, 2017
I ordered fossil watch on 15 Aug (300000376). They took £73.99 from my account on same day. I got email from them on 29 Aug to say out of stock. I have emailed several times to say I want my money back but no response. I have called several times but the number rings out. This is infuriating. i suspect they are in financial difficulty and so avoid at all costs. Bunch of cowboys!
michealj26
May 22nd, 2017
angela1937
May 29th, 2017
this is wonderful website who sharing great deals in all products, shipping time is little poor but i'm happy with my purchased order & first user discount
kissoudisd
November 24th, 2017
Great prices,original watches in very low prices,only the shipping time is little low but this is not problem for me.
paulp193
December 1st, 2017
I was interested in a particular model of the item. I contacted them before buying to confirm they have it on stock. they said just to mark it with the order number. I did so. They sent a different model. I tried to contact them for a refund no answer. Finally they answered, said ok they will refund it. I sent it back. It has been around a month since then. Still waiting for the refund. They do not answer phone calls or emails. Dishonest. Avoid.
pradeepg5
August 3rd, 2017
amazing reasonable price then other eCommerce shop, i like the offers..............................................
sahils9
April 19th, 2017
Frankly speaking I have got great response from this shopping site in terms of product, price and delivery on time. The products are genuine and comparatively low in price.
rickyv10
May 26th, 2017
impressed with discount and special price you are offer great discount at casio watch, i want to purchase a casio watch but need a new coupan can you give second discount coupan
hardeeps4
April 21st, 2017
I have purchased a casio watch at 30% discount price, this is erally unbelievable, thanks & best of luck

Questions? Get answers from the ATGKart.co.uk staff and other customers.

Atg Kart is shoppers hub and shoppers delight for luxurious electronic items such as branded Digital SLR camera, camera lenses, premium watches, mobile phones, accessories and gift items. Being a premium vendor for such electronic item both in retail a...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ATGKart.co.uk?

Have a question about ATGKart.co.uk?