Assignment Masters

Assignment Masters has a consumer rating of 4.44 stars from 124 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Assignment Masters most frequently mention great job and essay paper. Assignment Masters ranks 40th among Essay Writing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 92.3%
How would you rate Assignment Masters?

“Excellent research”

Kamryn G.
9/17/21

I was overjoyed to get my paper. I'm one of the individuals who has benefitted from your expertise. I had not anticipated receiving a competent zoology writer. You, on the other hand, provided excellent service, and your writer went above and above by doing excellent work ahead of schedule. It was crucial for me since I'd spent so much time researching this topic.

“Fraud alert!”

Sarah C.
12/12/20

I just literally paid for a quote to be told the transaction was declined. I have verified the money left my account! You can see the 2 x transactions in my screenshot below listed as "Writing Services" I have emailed them and am waiting for an urgent response. For some reason the live chat function does not work on their website. Interesting! I'll be reporting them to the financial ombudsman if I do not recieve a response or refund. Most disappointed.

cairox
June 19th, 2021

Ordered a detailed analysis of some scientific manuscripts from this company and I am impressed with the final papers I've got. Their writer not only followed the instructions but also was able to craft error free, well-researched analysis and make thoughtful conclusions. If I need similar help again I will definitely order here.

Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep

We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. You are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

sarahc1147
December 12th, 2020

Interesting!
Most disappointed.

Dear Sarah,
We are very sorry that your experience with us was not as lovely as we have hoped. Our main goal is to create a high-quality product and to provide an exemplary level of service. Based on the situation that has happened, we did not meet this goal. We will do our best never to let the same situation happen again. We are more than willing to help resolve the issue and for us to do so, kindly provide us with more details about the situation or an order number so we can further review the case and attend to it accordingly. We look forward to hearing from you again.

hunterk50
October 1st, 2021

For six months, I tried to finish my doctoral dissertation in vain. Before my imagination ran out, I could only write around 150 pages. I knew I needed help since the topic was Genetic Diseases. In less than a month, I received a completed dissertation, with the writer structuring and editing my own 150 pages as well as adding 100 pages of research. Many thanks to God!

lelandw23
June 30th, 2021

Got a task in college about the importance of feminism and workforce diversity issue. Yet, I am not an excellent writer, and don't have much time for the research, so I decided to try this service. I've heard a lot of good about them from my friends, so I had not been worried. And they did a great job to help me by delivering excellent paper in time. Thank you so much!

brendanj25
June 3rd, 2021

Argumentative essays are very difficult to write, especially because of a great deal of research needed. The writers here did a very good job at completing an essay that truly impressed me. The essay had good quality content and they offered editing for free. I will keep placing even more orders with them.

Dear Brendan,

maximilianon1
October 22nd, 2020

I'm a new customer of assignmentmasters.co.uk but I plan to use them again when I need help. I say this because so far, there's no other company that's created exactly what I requested and expected. They have a 20% welcome offer, which makes the price great, and very good writers.

brucey45
July 12th, 2021

Finally, a firm that does not deceive! All of the businesses I've used so far have made so many promises that you'd believe your paper was worthy of an award. Then they submit plagiarized papers with several glaring errors. I strongly suggest this company since it is the only one that follows through on its claims.

Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep

Thank you for letting us know about your feedback. We are so glad you like our service and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

thatcherg2
September 23rd, 2021

Despite having just 12 days to write my research paper, they finished it in only eight days! I couldn't stop smiling! Furthermore, there was no additional fee for expedited delivery. I was worried about the potential for errors. There weren't any, however! In terms of research and academic writing, this is the most reliable and cost-effective business. They surpassed my expectations, and I really love them!

Dear Tharcher,

kamryng4
September 17th, 2021

Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

brendanh63
April 24th, 2021

These guys are my helpers! They saved me from failure for so many times. And the last paper I've got from them was impressive. I know I can rely on this company and highly recommend it to everyone who needs help with writing.

Dear Brendan,

dukeg19
July 22nd, 2021

I haven't requested a revision in the two years I've been a client. You won't have any difficulties because their authors are extremely competent and their customer support is quite helpful. They even allow me to make changes to the specifications as the writer works on them or give them last-minute specifications if I forget something.

Dear Duke,

luish36
May 17th, 2017

I`m not saying the experience was great not I can say it was a fail. Just an ordinary work however I expected the quality level to be higher than that. The writer was communicative and I trusted him to get the work done but I had to check the parts during the workprocess, which I didnt do. SO the paper had some Issues with formatting and some on the info I should`ve asked to add. So 3 of 5 for that.

alfredof31
May 14th, 2021

I already ordered from them at least 7 different types of papers. They are highly responsive, and they care for their client. All my papers came out good, without plagiarism, and grammatical errors, or other issues. The writers also pay strict attention to your instructions

bowena2
July 5th, 2021

I made an order for a term paper with only a few hours to spare and was blown away by how quickly you completed it. The paper's quality was not as good as I had hoped, but it did save me a lot of time. Thank you for your assistance, and I will use it again in the future. If I give you more time to write, I'm hoping that my paper will be better.

garrete5
October 27th, 2020

As a person who ordered over 2 dozen papers from this company, I can tell you with certainty that they hire their people carefully. In all occasions, I've received what I asked for. There are no delays, no plagiarism, and they all follow instructions. Highly recommended!

Dear Garret,

axtonh
April 16th, 2021

I needed an essay about my first day in college and was stuck with writing. I didn't know what to write. Of course, I had an amazing first day in campus with lots of new friends and various events, but still I didn't know where to start. So I ordered it here and now I know that I can always rely on this team. My essay was amazing and creative!

Dear Axton,
Thank you for letting us know about your review. We are so glad you like our service and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

bostons8
August 27th, 2020

I had three essay papers and one biology assignment here. Each time papers are in y inbox before the deadline and no changes needed. I love their style of writing and creativity they have. I do recommend this service to everyone.

flynnw3
August 30th, 2021

My chemistry assignment from this team was perfect. The writer I was assigned is knowledgeable and skilled. He completed everything in time. Also, I've got a coupon that worked during an ordering process so I saved some $$ for coffee.

Dear Flynn,

maverickj9
October 3rd, 2021

I had no idea statistics could take 10 hours to finish. Everything seemed so complicated to me while I was a student. Assignmentmasters pulled off the near-impossible: my professor gave me a "A." This was a challenging task, and I struggled to follow all of the instructions. Thank you for your dedication to your career.

Dear Maverick,

francish93
May 29th, 2021

I just received my order which was consisting of 3 essays and one term paper. All the papers came out good, and the writers even offered me some freebies such as free title pages and free inbox delivery. I like the fact that their prices are tailored to suit the limited budget of a student.

simono30
October 17th, 2020

It is hard to find a good service these days. Oh, don't I know it! I used too many before I found assignmentmasters.co.uk. Now I recommend them everywhere I can. They are prompt, very professional, and write original papers. I especially like their support service.

Dear Simon,
Thank you for letting us know about recent experience with us. We are so glad you loved it and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

gideonk17
June 16th, 2021

My essay paper on social media and its negative influence on relationships from this team was great. The quality of writing impressed me, there were no typos, mistakes or inconsistency. Moreover, the topic was covered in detail and both thesis and conclusion were clear. Thank you for your help.

callenn
March 13th, 2021

Nice service to get a Math assignment from. I had several urgent papers for my class, and no time to complete them. So, I tried assignment masters and they helped me with both. Thanks for assistance!

Dear Callen,

piercey6
February 3rd, 2021

I needed an argumentative essay for my social sciences class. I had only three days for that. I've placed an order on Assignment Masters since my classmate used them before, and I am happy with the paper I've got. It is perfect.

Dear Pierce,

alinaa40
September 24th, 2020

I have been a loyal customer of yours ever since I ordered my first essay online. I have no desire to search for other writing services because this website offers quality assistance and promptly delivers essays.

Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep

Thank you for the question! The completion time may greatly differ depending on the topic or volume of the work etc. We would advise you to get consulted with our support dept or especially the writer assigned to your paper - evaluating the workload is the part of their job. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! According yo our policy the number of revisions can be infinite however it depends on the details You want to change/ the time given etc. In any way our specialists will do their best to make every piece of your paper look as You wish it to look! If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! We`ve got a large library on various topics however if the book isnt found there we`ll inform you asap and our support dept will do their best to settle the issue for you. If you have any more questions - contact us ayntime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for contacting us! If you are not satisfied with the quality and you can provide a valid background of what is wrong - there are refund options available for you. Feel free to ask our support team about that and you will get a full explanation! If you have any more questions - feel free to ask anytime! Thank you!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Dear Demi, Thank you for the question! Yes, the check is always performed as soon the work is complete and sometimes its also done during the writing process. You also can request a plagiarizm report. If You have any more questions - feel free to ask anytime! Thank you!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! It is unfortunately impossible without valid reasons if you have already downloaded the ready paper. If the work is in progress the refund case will be reviewed based on the percentage already done. If the work hasnt started yet - you can refund all the money you paid. For more info contact our support department. Thank you! If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

See more answers (2)

Thank you for the question! Yes, this can be possible, depending on the location and number of people/deadline. Please contact our support dept for more info. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! Yes, of course! You can add a preferred writer that may be advised by someone you know or you have found on the net. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! Yes, such orders are possible. Please contact our support department to get details. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! The maximum time can vary and be discussed. Please contact our support dept for more information considering all your order details. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Assignment Masters staff and other customers.

Case Study, Article Critique, Speech/Presentation, Research Proposal, Dissertation Chapters,
Thesis/Dissertation Proposal, Thesis/Dissertation Proposal, Math/Physics/Economics/Statistics Problems, Essay, Research paper, Coursework, Term Paper, Dissertation, Admission Essay, Scholarship Essay, Assignments, Lab Report, Statistics Project, Personal Statement, Programming Assignment, PowerPoint Presentation, Multiple Choice Questions, Custom Services, Editing, Formatting, Proofreading.

Business History

We started the project as a team of 5 professional writers with prior experience in blogging and article writing. After getting so many requests from students trying to get academic writing help, we decided to respond to the call for social responsibility. We want you to produce great papers! That’s why we are constantly working on the improvement of our services. We hired talented professional writers with MA and PhD degrees. Our team includes professors, economists, marketers, literature freaks, and people with many different talents. Once you let them complete your papers, you’ll understand how cool academic content can be.

Linda C.
Chief Executive Writer
It seems like some people are born with interest in writing. Yup, Linda is one of them. She started her career in writing when she was an undergraduate at Manchester University, taking English Lit and Creative Writing courses. Linda earned an MA in Digital Technologies, Communication and Education, and she is currently working on her German and Mandarin. You get it: she’s a learning geek who’s able to cover a great variety of topics!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Assignment Masters?

Have a question about Assignment Masters?