Assignment Masters

Assignment Masters has a consumer rating of 4.45 stars from 96 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Assignment Masters ranks 133rd among Essay Writing sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 3 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 89.1%
How would you rate Assignment Masters?

“Great welcome offer, great writers too!”

Maximiliano N.
10/22/20

I'm a new customer of assignmentmasters.co.uk but I plan to use them again when I need help. I say this because so far, there's no other company that's created exactly what I requested and expected. They have a 20% welcome offer, which makes the price great, and very good writers.

“Fraud alert!”

Sarah C.
12/12/20

I just literally paid for a quote to be told the transaction was declined. I have verified the money left my account! You can see the 2 x transactions in my screenshot below listed as "Writing Services" I have emailed them and am waiting for an urgent response. For some reason the live chat function does not work on their website. Interesting! I'll be reporting them to the financial ombudsman if I do not recieve a response or refund. Most disappointed.

maximilianon1
October 22nd, 2020

Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep

We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. You are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

sarahc1147
December 12th, 2020

Interesting!
Most disappointed.

Dear Sarah,
We are very sorry that your experience with us was not as lovely as we have hoped. Our main goal is to create a high-quality product and to provide an exemplary level of service. Based on the situation that has happened, we did not meet this goal. We will do our best never to let the same situation happen again. We are more than willing to help resolve the issue and for us to do so, kindly provide us with more details about the situation or an order number so we can further review the case and attend to it accordingly. We look forward to hearing from you again.

brendanh63
April 24th, 2021

These guys are my helpers! They saved me from failure for so many times. And the last paper I've got from them was impressive. I know I can rely on this company and highly recommend it to everyone who needs help with writing.

Dear Brendan,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

garrete5
October 27th, 2020

As a person who ordered over 2 dozen papers from this company, I can tell you with certainty that they hire their people carefully. In all occasions, I've received what I asked for. There are no delays, no plagiarism, and they all follow instructions. Highly recommended!

Dear Garret,

axtonh
April 16th, 2021

I needed an essay about my first day in college and was stuck with writing. I didn't know what to write. Of course, I had an amazing first day in campus with lots of new friends and various events, but still I didn't know where to start. So I ordered it here and now I know that I can always rely on this team. My essay was amazing and creative!

Dear Axton,
Thank you for letting us know about your review. We are so glad you like our service and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

bostons8
August 27th, 2020

I had three essay papers and one biology assignment here. Each time papers are in y inbox before the deadline and no changes needed. I love their style of writing and creativity they have. I do recommend this service to everyone.

simono30
October 17th, 2020

It is hard to find a good service these days. Oh, don't I know it! I used too many before I found assignmentmasters.co.uk. Now I recommend them everywhere I can. They are prompt, very professional, and write original papers. I especially like their support service.

Dear Simon,
Thank you for letting us know about recent experience with us. We are so glad you loved it and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

callenn
March 13th, 2021

Nice service to get a Math assignment from. I had several urgent papers for my class, and no time to complete them. So, I tried assignment masters and they helped me with both. Thanks for assistance!

Dear Callen,

westleyuyk
April 10th, 2021

These guys write an essay on communication barrier for me. The price was good and quality of paper was acceptable, I had not expected something outstanding from an online writing company. So, I am happy with the help, thanks.

wilsonh35
August 25th, 2020

I ordered online before, and each time there were a lot of costs. But this team has transparent prices and you don't need to pay extra for formatting, revisions & other things. I had only good experience with them.

luish36
May 17th, 2017

I`m not saying the experience was great not I can say it was a fail. Just an ordinary work however I expected the quality level to be higher than that. The writer was communicative and I trusted him to get the work done but I had to check the parts during the workprocess, which I didnt do. SO the paper had some Issues with formatting and some on the info I should`ve asked to add. So 3 of 5 for that.

piercey6
February 3rd, 2021

I needed an argumentative essay for my social sciences class. I had only three days for that. I've placed an order on Assignment Masters since my classmate used them before, and I am happy with the paper I've got. It is perfect.

Dear Pierce,

lisal1765
March 7th, 2021

Worst service ever. What a waste of money.
Poorly written essay from random articles that don't even exist or written in different contents. Revision is even worse. Avoid like a plaque.

And they dont refund your money.

Dear Lisa,
We will take all the necessary precautions and will coach the writer who worked on your order. Kindly provide us with more details about the situation or an order number so we can further review the case and attend to it accordingly. We look forward to hearing from you again.

alinaa40
September 24th, 2020

I have been a loyal customer of yours ever since I ordered my first essay online. I have no desire to search for other writing services because this website offers quality assistance and promptly delivers essays.

raidenf1
March 21st, 2021

I stuck with internet censorship paper and decided to try this team. I heard a lot of terrible stories about online academic writing companies, but I am risky, so I ordered. My paper was delivered in time and it was perfect. The writer did everything needed to make sure the paper fits my requirements.

Dear Raiden,

ayaang1
April 25th, 2021

This service is fantastic! My friend referred me to them and I am happy for trying them out. My assignment bulimia and anorexia issues is near perfect. I hope to get A+ for my paper and will definitely get back to them if I am stuck with writing. Thank you so much for all your help!

Dear Ayaan,

zoid
December 9th, 2020

UNFORTUNATELY, there is no ZERO STAR choice.
They were not delivered the work on time, they are not responding to emails or calls, and after me chasing them for 15 days, they are refusing to give a refund, which is against their policy.
STAY AWAY!

Tip for consumers:
There isn't a reliable business behind, it seems like a fraud.
Because no one knows anything and they constantly avoid to give a clear answer,

Products used:
Essay work

Dear Zoi,
Please accept our sincere apologies for the situation that has happened with your order. We work hard to hire the best professional writers and spend a fair amount of time training all the employees. We are deeply sorry for your order wasn't completed on time. It is not the level of service we want to provide.
Please rest assured that we will do our best never to let the same situation happen again. We will take all the necessary precautions and will coach the writer and the support agents who worked on your order. Kindly provide us with more details about the situation or an order number so we can further review the case and attend to it accordingly. We look forward to hearing from you again.

jn283
February 12th, 2021

If you want a poorly written, highly unprofessional assignment, then go ahed and use Assignment Masters' services. It is not bad enough that the assignment I received was sooooo poorly graded, their response to the issue was so terrible. Their customer service disregarded my issue completely and stopped answering my emails.

The assignment I ordered was short and I left the writer with creative liberty and I specifically said "choose from the list of topics the one you're most familiar with as I want this to be highly graded and I don't want you to write about a topic you are not that familiar with". The assignment I received according to the marker was "broad, not specific, not up to MSc level, the research questions need plenty of refinement, the literature used is not relevant to the questions, nor to the topic, and not grounded in context. Your assignment did not highlight the issue."
Also I had to redo all in-text citations and references list to the APA standards before submission since the ones they provided had so many mistakes.
The marker was so disappointed with my grade. I got a 52 which is on the verge of fail! I passed thanks to a miracle! Their terrible grade affected my overall GPA.
Not worth the 200+ dollars I paid for. Do your self a favour and use another website. At least one with better customer service. If I could rate their services 0 stars I would!
I asked for a refund especially since I'm going through a very hard time financially, but they did not answer my request and they ignored my emails. They only said in one email that they can provide revisions, but what good would that do now? Since the grade has already been released :( I'm beyond disappointed.
In short, do your self a favour and steer away from this site. I did the mistake and paid greatly for it, I'd hate to see more people fall for their trap and pay the price for it.

Tip for consumers:
DO not use this site you will waste your money

Products used:
Assignment Writing Services

Dear J N.
We are very sorry to hear that your experience was not as lovely as it should be. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority. Kindly provide us with more details about the situation or an order number so we can further review the case and attend to it accordingly. We look forward to hearing from you again.

briggsj
February 20th, 2021

I was disappointed when saw some negative reviews of Assingmentmasters here. I don't believe that they are true. My experience with this team always amazing and they never fail to deliver even the most complicated paper to me. I am thankful to them since they are making it possible to study and work simultaneously.

Dear Briggs,

tristeng3
March 1st, 2021

Just got my essay paper on cyber crime from the team and wanted to share my experience. The essay is cool, it contains latest researches and tips. I like it and wish I can write the same way. I will definitely order from them again!

Dear Tristen,

tomash49
March 5th, 2021

I wanted to get a funny essay about poop, animals and environment and decided to order it here. When I got it I was impressed with the creativity and quality of research. The writer covered every aspect of the issue and provided creative solutions to that.

Dear Tomas,

marjoriek33
July 21st, 2020

I have been using this service for several months and never had any bad experiences. Sometimes you have to do some edits to make the paper better, but overall they do a good job.

kianj5
March 25th, 2021

I needed a creative essay paper about marijuana legalization and the benefits it brings to our society. Assignments writing did a perfect job. I got a paper that deserves the highest grade. It was original, creative and well-written.

Dear Kian,

deekshitah
May 3rd, 2020

If you want an assignment done on a short notice please go find another service cause this one is crap. My assignment was only 2 pages but I needed it done over the weekend. I still haven't received it & the customer service is absolutely awful. Save yourself the money and the pain & go find a more trustworthy service.

Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep

We very sorry that your experience with us was not as pleasant as we have hoped. I understand you being angry and disappointed and I am sorry that our product did not meet your expectations. We took all the necessary precautions and we will do our best to never let the same situation happen again. Your comments regarding the customer service will be used for coaching and training purposes.

clayj30
November 30th, 2020

My first experience with Assignment Masters is positive due to their quality writing prowess. I have used this service for practically all of my essays, and also even my recent experience was positive - none of them disappointing us.

Dear Clay,

Thank you for the question! The completion time may greatly differ depending on the topic or volume of the work etc. We would advise you to get consulted with our support dept or especially the writer assigned to your paper - evaluating the workload is the part of their job. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! According yo our policy the number of revisions can be infinite however it depends on the details You want to change/ the time given etc. In any way our specialists will do their best to make every piece of your paper look as You wish it to look! If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! We`ve got a large library on various topics however if the book isnt found there we`ll inform you asap and our support dept will do their best to settle the issue for you. If you have any more questions - contact us ayntime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for contacting us! If you are not satisfied with the quality and you can provide a valid background of what is wrong - there are refund options available for you. Feel free to ask our support team about that and you will get a full explanation! If you have any more questions - feel free to ask anytime! Thank you!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Dear Demi, Thank you for the question! Yes, the check is always performed as soon the work is complete and sometimes its also done during the writing process. You also can request a plagiarizm report. If You have any more questions - feel free to ask anytime! Thank you!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! It is unfortunately impossible without valid reasons if you have already downloaded the ready paper. If the work is in progress the refund case will be reviewed based on the percentage already done. If the work hasnt started yet - you can refund all the money you paid. For more info contact our support department. Thank you! If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

See more answers (2)

Thank you for the question! Yes, this can be possible, depending on the location and number of people/deadline. Please contact our support dept for more info. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! Yes, of course! You can add a preferred writer that may be advised by someone you know or you have found on the net. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! Yes, such orders are possible. Please contact our support department to get details. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! The maximum time can vary and be discussed. Please contact our support dept for more information considering all your order details. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Assignment Masters staff and other customers.

Case Study, Article Critique, Speech/Presentation, Research Proposal, Dissertation Chapters,
Thesis/Dissertation Proposal, Thesis/Dissertation Proposal, Math/Physics/Economics/Statistics Problems, Essay, Research paper, Coursework, Term Paper, Dissertation, Admission Essay, Scholarship Essay, Assignments, Lab Report, Statistics Project, Personal Statement, Programming Assignment, PowerPoint Presentation, Multiple Choice Questions, Custom Services, Editing, Formatting, Proofreading.

Business History

We started the project as a team of 5 professional writers with prior experience in blogging and article writing. After getting so many requests from students trying to get academic writing help, we decided to respond to the call for social responsibility. We want you to produce great papers! That’s why we are constantly working on the improvement of our services. We hired talented professional writers with MA and PhD degrees. Our team includes professors, economists, marketers, literature freaks, and people with many different talents. Once you let them complete your papers, you’ll understand how cool academic content can be.

Linda C.
Chief Executive Writer
Typically responds within 3 days
It seems like some people are born with interest in writing. Yup, Linda is one of them. She started her career in writing when she was an undergraduate at Manchester University, taking English Lit and Creative Writing courses. Linda earned an MA in Digital Technologies, Communication and Education, and she is currently working on her German and Mandarin. You get it: she’s a learning geek who’s able to cover a great variety of topics!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Assignment Masters?

Have a question about Assignment Masters?