Assignment Masters

Assignment Masters has a consumer rating of 4.1 stars from 66 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Assignment Masters most frequently mention great job, support team and high quality. Assignment Masters ranks 121st among Essay Writing sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 3 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 81.5%
How would you rate Assignment Masters?

“Great welcome offer, great writers too!”

Maximiliano N.
10/22/20

I'm a new customer of assignmentmasters.co.uk but I plan to use them again when I need help. I say this because so far, there's no other company that's created exactly what I requested and expected. They have a 20% welcome offer, which makes the price great, and very good writers.

“Fraud alert!”

Sarah C.
12/12/20

I just literally paid for a quote to be told the transaction was declined. I have verified the money left my account! You can see the 2 x transactions in my screenshot below listed as "Writing Services" I have emailed them and am waiting for an urgent response. For some reason the live chat function does not work on their website. Interesting! I'll be reporting them to the financial ombudsman if I do not recieve a response or refund. Most disappointed.

maximilianon1
October 22nd, 2020
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. You are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
garrete5
October 27th, 2020
As a person who ordered over 2 dozen papers from this company, I can tell you with certainty that they hire their people carefully. In all occasions, I've received what I asked for. There are no delays, no plagiarism, and they all follow instructions. Highly recommended!
Dear Garret,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
wilsonh35
August 25th, 2020
I ordered online before, and each time there were a lot of costs. But this team has transparent prices and you don't need to pay extra for formatting, revisions & other things. I had only good experience with them.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for letting us know about recent experience with us. We are so glad you loved it and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
bostons8
August 27th, 2020
I had three essay papers and one biology assignment here. Each time papers are in y inbox before the deadline and no changes needed. I love their style of writing and creativity they have. I do recommend this service to everyone.
simono30
October 17th, 2020
It is hard to find a good service these days. Oh, don't I know it! I used too many before I found assignmentmasters.co.uk. Now I recommend them everywhere I can. They are prompt, very professional, and write original papers. I especially like their support service.
Dear Simon,
marjoriek33
July 21st, 2020
I have been using this service for several months and never had any bad experiences. Sometimes you have to do some edits to make the paper better, but overall they do a good job.
alinaa40
September 24th, 2020
I have been a loyal customer of yours ever since I ordered my first essay online. I have no desire to search for other writing services because this website offers quality assistance and promptly delivers essays.
charlaa6
September 14th, 2020
Unlike many of the Services I encountered, AssignmentMasters won't charge you an arm and a leg for an essay. They offer affordable prices and in my experience always deliver essays on time.
jacej5
November 29th, 2020
My experience with Assignment Masters is positive due to their incredible writing prowess. I have used this service for practically all of my essays, and even my recent experience was great - none of them disappointing me.
solomonm24
August 11th, 2020
I contacted assignmentmasters with my programming assignment. It should be a small program in JavaScript. I contacted their support and they found a pro who can handle it. They helped me with the task, and I was able to add some features afterwards since the code was really clean.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
We would like to thank you for your positive review. We always ensure that our products cater to our customers needs. You are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
clayj30
November 30th, 2020
My first experience with Assignment Masters is positive due to their quality writing prowess. I have used this service for practically all of my essays, and also even my recent experience was positive - none of them disappointing us.
Dear Clay,
stetsons1
August 26th, 2020
I hate writing! Moreover, when I have tons of various writing tasks. That's why I am ordering my papers from this high quality team. They are excellent in writing & creative. They helped me to boost my academic grades.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you very much for your positive review. We always ensure that our products cater to our customers needs. You are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
curtise47
August 24th, 2020
I had a Math assignment to be completed very quickly so you decided to order from assignment masters. It was not expensive but needed some corrections at the end. Yet, overall experience was so good.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
martint195
December 2nd, 2020
AssignmentMasters have an incredible service. Their writers do a great job, and they always meet deadlines. However, I still think that they should improve the speed of their customer service response.
azzurra
September 30th, 2020
I had two days left until my deadline for a psychology essay when I found Assignmentmasters. Not only did they help me get a good grade, but they also sent me the essay in less than a day.
Dear Azzurr,
rileye20
July 28th, 2020
I thought that I was not going to receive my history essay on time, but the writer delivered it in the last minute. The writing was good considering the reasonable price.
luish36
January 19th, 2021
I`m not saying the experience was great not I can say it was a fail. Just an ordinary work however I expected the quality level to be higher than that. The writer was communicative and I trusted him to get the work done but I had to check the parts during the workprocess, which I didnt do. SO the paper had some Issues with formatting and some on the info I should`ve asked to add. So 3 of 5 for that.
johnu234
August 20th, 2020
Best writing site ever. Their customer supports are always online and they are very skilled. Weiters are very skilled about topic. Very happy with Assignment Masters.
criestenn
September 19th, 2020
I ordered essays from this service several times already and was never disappointed with what I got. The quality of writing provided is excellent and the writers always closely followed the instructions I provided.
Dear Criesten,
josephv405
November 25th, 2020
I particularly love the quality that Assignment Masters company has. Firstly, I ordered an essay in history and it was great. After that, I got a few other essays and coursework, and it was always quality papers in time.
milol19
July 29th, 2020
I'm not too keen on writing services as I once ordered an essay from a different writing company and received a plagiarized papers. However, the essay I ordered from this service was unique & of high quality.
Dear Milo,
barrete1
July 23rd, 2020
I ordered economic paper for my 3rd semester. I thought that I wasn't going to receive my economic paper just time, but the writer delivered paper in the last minute from deadline. The paper writing was very good considering the reasonable cost.
Dear Barret,
kebinr
July 24th, 2020
I ordered a 10-page essay with a 3-day deadline and they delivered it on time. The quality was very good, but the formatting wasn't as I requested it.
romanb44
May 10th, 2019
Assignmentmasters is the best essay writing company out there. They have been working on my papers for two terms now, with the lowest score delivered being a B, not bad. I've scored A+ on the rest of assignments. The spoken and written English used by the help support team and the writers prove that it's a UK company. Would recommend highly!
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so happy we were able to help you with your order. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
javionc
March 30th, 2017
A service that provides very professional editing help - they extended and made my essay full of info without need to fill it with some spare words just to achieve the necessary word count. I for the whole time talked to the writer doing my job so all the instructions were followed very precisely. Great job!
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! We are constantly improving all our services to provide only the best quality. Be assured that other ones apart from editing are as good ;)

Thank you for the question! The completion time may greatly differ depending on the topic or volume of the work etc. We would advise you to get consulted with our support dept or especially the writer assigned to your paper - evaluating the workload is the part of their job. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! According yo our policy the number of revisions can be infinite however it depends on the details You want to change/ the time given etc. In any way our specialists will do their best to make every piece of your paper look as You wish it to look! If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! We`ve got a large library on various topics however if the book isnt found there we`ll inform you asap and our support dept will do their best to settle the issue for you. If you have any more questions - contact us ayntime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for contacting us! If you are not satisfied with the quality and you can provide a valid background of what is wrong - there are refund options available for you. Feel free to ask our support team about that and you will get a full explanation! If you have any more questions - feel free to ask anytime! Thank you!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Dear Demi, Thank you for the question! Yes, the check is always performed as soon the work is complete and sometimes its also done during the writing process. You also can request a plagiarizm report. If You have any more questions - feel free to ask anytime! Thank you!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! It is unfortunately impossible without valid reasons if you have already downloaded the ready paper. If the work is in progress the refund case will be reviewed based on the percentage already done. If the work hasnt started yet - you can refund all the money you paid. For more info contact our support department. Thank you! If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

See more answers (2)

Thank you for the question! Yes, this can be possible, depending on the location and number of people/deadline. Please contact our support dept for more info. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! Yes, of course! You can add a preferred writer that may be advised by someone you know or you have found on the net. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! Yes, such orders are possible. Please contact our support department to get details. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! The maximum time can vary and be discussed. Please contact our support dept for more information considering all your order details. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Assignment Masters staff and other customers.

Case Study, Article Critique, Speech/Presentation, Research Proposal, Dissertation Chapters,
Thesis/Dissertation Proposal, Thesis/Dissertation Proposal, Math/Physics/Economics/Statistics Problems, Essay, Research paper, Coursework, Term Paper, Dissertation, Admission Essay, Scholarship Essay, Assignments, Lab Report, Statistics Project, Personal Statement, Programming Assignment, PowerPoint Presentation, Multiple Choice Questions, Custom Services, Editing, Formatting, Proofreading.

Business History

We started the project as a team of 5 professional writers with prior experience in blogging and article writing. After getting so many requests from students trying to get academic writing help, we decided to respond to the call for social responsibility. We want you to produce great papers! That’s why we are constantly working on the improvement of our services. We hired talented professional writers with MA and PhD degrees. Our team includes professors, economists, marketers, literature freaks, and people with many different talents. Once you let them complete your papers, you’ll understand how cool academic content can be.

Linda C.
Chief Executive Writer
Typically responds within 3 days
It seems like some people are born with interest in writing. Yup, Linda is one of them. She started her career in writing when she was an undergraduate at Manchester University, taking English Lit and Creative Writing courses. Linda earned an MA in Digital Technologies, Communication and Education, and she is currently working on her German and Mandarin. You get it: she’s a learning geek who’s able to cover a great variety of topics!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Assignment Masters?

Have a question about Assignment Masters?