Assignment Masters

Assignment Masters has a consumer rating of 4.38 stars from 57 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Assignment Masters ranks 102nd among Essay Writing sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 12 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 85.7%
How would you rate Assignment Masters?

“Great welcome offer, great writers too!”

Maximiliano N.
10/22/20

I'm a new customer of assignmentmasters.co.uk but I plan to use them again when I need help. I say this because so far, there's no other company that's created exactly what I requested and expected. They have a 20% welcome offer, which makes the price great, and very good writers.

“Worst essay service ever.”

Deek$#*!a H.
5/3/20

If you want an assignment done on a short notice please go find another service cause this one is crap. My assignment was only 2 pages but I needed it done over the weekend. I still haven't received it & the customer service is absolutely awful. Save yourself the money and the pain & go find a more trustworthy service.

wilsonh35
August 25th, 2020
I ordered online before, and each time there were a lot of costs. But this team has transparent prices and you don't need to pay extra for formatting, revisions & other things. I had only good experience with them.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for letting us know about recent experience with us. We are so glad you loved it and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
maximilianon1
October 22nd, 2020
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. You are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
bostons8
August 27th, 2020
I had three essay papers and one biology assignment here. Each time papers are in y inbox before the deadline and no changes needed. I love their style of writing and creativity they have. I do recommend this service to everyone.
simono30
October 17th, 2020
It is hard to find a good service these days. Oh, don't I know it! I used too many before I found assignmentmasters.co.uk. Now I recommend them everywhere I can. They are prompt, very professional, and write original papers. I especially like their support service.
Dear Simon,
marjoriek33
July 21st, 2020
I have been using this service for several months and never had any bad experiences. Sometimes you have to do some edits to make the paper better, but overall they do a good job.
alinaa40
September 24th, 2020
I have been a loyal customer of yours ever since I ordered my first essay online. I have no desire to search for other writing services because this website offers quality assistance and promptly delivers essays.
charlaa6
September 14th, 2020
Unlike many of the Services I encountered, AssignmentMasters won't charge you an arm and a leg for an essay. They offer affordable prices and in my experience always deliver essays on time.
solomonm24
August 11th, 2020
I contacted assignmentmasters with my programming assignment. It should be a small program in JavaScript. I contacted their support and they found a pro who can handle it. They helped me with the task, and I was able to add some features afterwards since the code was really clean.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
We would like to thank you for your positive review. We always ensure that our products cater to our customers needs. You are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
curtise47
August 24th, 2020
I had a Math assignment to be completed very quickly so you decided to order from assignment masters. It was not expensive but needed some corrections at the end. Yet, overall experience was so good.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
rileye20
July 28th, 2020
I thought that I was not going to receive my history essay on time, but the writer delivered it in the last minute. The writing was good considering the reasonable price.
stetsons1
August 26th, 2020
I hate writing! Moreover, when I have tons of various writing tasks. That's why I am ordering my papers from this high quality team. They are excellent in writing & creative. They helped me to boost my academic grades.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you very much for your positive review. We always ensure that our products cater to our customers needs. You are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
azzurra
September 30th, 2020
I had two days left until my deadline for a psychology essay when I found Assignmentmasters. Not only did they help me get a good grade, but they also sent me the essay in less than a day.
Dear Azzurr,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us
johnu234
August 20th, 2020
Best writing site ever. Their customer supports are always online and they are very skilled. Weiters are very skilled about topic. Very happy with Assignment Masters.
kebinr
July 24th, 2020
I ordered a 10-page essay with a 3-day deadline and they delivered it on time. The quality was very good, but the formatting wasn't as I requested it.
criestenn
September 19th, 2020
I ordered essays from this service several times already and was never disappointed with what I got. The quality of writing provided is excellent and the writers always closely followed the instructions I provided.
Dear Criesten,
milol19
July 29th, 2020
I'm not too keen on writing services as I once ordered an essay from a different writing company and received a plagiarized papers. However, the essay I ordered from this service was unique & of high quality.
Dear Milo,
barrete1
July 23rd, 2020
I ordered economic paper for my 3rd semester. I thought that I wasn't going to receive my economic paper just time, but the writer delivered paper in the last minute from deadline. The paper writing was very good considering the reasonable cost.
Dear Barret,
deekshitah
May 3rd, 2020
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
We very sorry that your experience with us was not as pleasant as we have hoped. I understand you being angry and disappointed and I am sorry that our product did not meet your expectations. We took all the necessary precautions and we will do our best to never let the same situation happen again. Your comments regarding the customer service will be used for coaching and training purposes.
heidib366
May 26th, 2020
In a nutshell,

Work provided is not satisfactory.
* Work provided does not answer the question in which the assignment relates to.
* The work completed has not been done by a qualified social worker as requested and agreed to.
* it is clear that the guidance has not been read.
* The assignment is about Social Work Law. However, there is only reference to the Care Act 2014.
* Where is Mental Health Act, Children Act, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Groups Act, Equality Act,? These are just a few of the basic acts needed, there are dozens more expected to be written about in Degree standard work.

* I've read through assignment and am unable to use any part of what has been provided as non of it has any relevance to the question; "Social Workers aim to support service users and carers and promote their rights, How does an understanding of the law, assist Social Work professionals to achieve this aim".

Requested Refund because work was completely unusable. No responses. Ignored all of the time. Completely unprofessional.

My essay was written the night before it was due. Despite giving 3 weeks notice. Standard so poor, unable to use.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Please accept my sincere apologies for the situation that has happened with your order. Our main goal is to create a high-quality product and to provide an exemplary level of service. Based on the situation that has happened, we did not meet this goal. Your comments regarding the bad quality of the paper will be used for coaching and training purposes and we will do our best never to let the same situation happen again. Kindly send us the order number to further investigate the case. Thank you.
javionc
March 30th, 2017
A service that provides very professional editing help - they extended and made my essay full of info without need to fill it with some spare words just to achieve the necessary word count. I for the whole time talked to the writer doing my job so all the instructions were followed very precisely. Great job!
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! We are constantly improving all our services to provide only the best quality. Be assured that other ones apart from editing are as good ;)
sophier59
December 27th, 2019
I am very disappointed with this service. Would never advise anyone to use them on a short notice as it has now resulted in me failing my module as they didn't send me the work before the deadline.

There are very good in convincing you to buy the additional services even though you are already paying for the 1st class work.

Their first priority is money not trying to help you with your work. As they were forcing me to get another top writer in addition to what i have already paid instead of actually focusing on completing the work i have already paid for in time for the deadline.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Please accept my sincere apologies for the situation that has happened with your order. We work hard to hire the best professional writers and spend a fair amount of time training all the employees. Please rest assured that we will do our best never to let the same situation happen again. We took all the necessary precautions and coached the writer. Kindly send us the order number to further investigate the case. Thank you.
frankw82
November 21st, 2016
Ive used this website to order essays, research papers, lab reports etc. They always perform well. They have writers from all subjects, so I dont have to look for a different writing service every time I need a paper. The prices are okay, given the fact that other UK writing services set higher numbers usually.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! We are glad we managed to meet all your requirements! Looking forward great cooperation in the future!
stephenw112
September 23rd, 2017
These guys totally saved my life just three days before my paper was due!
Clear straightforward order process and professional support. Thanks!
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! Our teams are always ready to help and willing to do the most they can. Looking forward great cooperation in future!
jackc129
December 5th, 2016
Started using the service not so long ago and all I can tell about it now - would definitely recommend! Great quality at a great price especially taking into account this is a UK service.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the feedback! Hope you will be always happy with your future orders!
ethelm29
November 26th, 2017
Writers here are greatly able to provide nice quality of writing at reasonable prices and time terms. I`m ordering with this service since the start of 2nd study year and yet never was disappointed with any of papers no matter what were the topics or numbers of pages, styles, anything! Thank you!
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! We are very happy to hear from a satisfied customer!

Thank you for the question! The completion time may greatly differ depending on the topic or volume of the work etc. We would advise you to get consulted with our support dept or especially the writer assigned to your paper - evaluating the workload is the part of their job. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! According yo our policy the number of revisions can be infinite however it depends on the details You want to change/ the time given etc. In any way our specialists will do their best to make every piece of your paper look as You wish it to look! If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! We`ve got a large library on various topics however if the book isnt found there we`ll inform you asap and our support dept will do their best to settle the issue for you. If you have any more questions - contact us ayntime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for contacting us! If you are not satisfied with the quality and you can provide a valid background of what is wrong - there are refund options available for you. Feel free to ask our support team about that and you will get a full explanation! If you have any more questions - feel free to ask anytime! Thank you!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Dear Demi, Thank you for the question! Yes, the check is always performed as soon the work is complete and sometimes its also done during the writing process. You also can request a plagiarizm report. If You have any more questions - feel free to ask anytime! Thank you!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! It is unfortunately impossible without valid reasons if you have already downloaded the ready paper. If the work is in progress the refund case will be reviewed based on the percentage already done. If the work hasnt started yet - you can refund all the money you paid. For more info contact our support department. Thank you! If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

See more answers (2)

Thank you for the question! Yes, this can be possible, depending on the location and number of people/deadline. Please contact our support dept for more info. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! Yes, of course! You can add a preferred writer that may be advised by someone you know or you have found on the net. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! Yes, such orders are possible. Please contact our support department to get details. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! The maximum time can vary and be discussed. Please contact our support dept for more information considering all your order details. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Assignment Masters staff and other customers.

Case Study, Article Critique, Speech/Presentation, Research Proposal, Dissertation Chapters,
Thesis/Dissertation Proposal, Thesis/Dissertation Proposal, Math/Physics/Economics/Statistics Problems, Essay, Research paper, Coursework, Term Paper, Dissertation, Admission Essay, Scholarship Essay, Assignments, Lab Report, Statistics Project, Personal Statement, Programming Assignment, PowerPoint Presentation, Multiple Choice Questions, Custom Services, Editing, Formatting, Proofreading.

Business History

We started the project as a team of 5 professional writers with prior experience in blogging and article writing. After getting so many requests from students trying to get academic writing help, we decided to respond to the call for social responsibility. We want you to produce great papers! That’s why we are constantly working on the improvement of our services. We hired talented professional writers with MA and PhD degrees. Our team includes professors, economists, marketers, literature freaks, and people with many different talents. Once you let them complete your papers, you’ll understand how cool academic content can be.

Linda C.
Chief Executive Writer
Typically responds within 12 hours
It seems like some people are born with interest in writing. Yup, Linda is one of them. She started her career in writing when she was an undergraduate at Manchester University, taking English Lit and Creative Writing courses. Linda earned an MA in Digital Technologies, Communication and Education, and she is currently working on her German and Mandarin. You get it: she’s a learning geek who’s able to cover a great variety of topics!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Assignment Masters?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.4
Have a question about Assignment Masters?