Assignmentmasters.co.uk reviews

Tel: +44-808-134-9818 , +1-888-258-4850
support@assignmentmasters.co.uk

shirleyb120
12/30/17

I`m giving this service good expectations after acquiring my two first orders. Those have no questions to quality nor to the time of completion. My friend who was in need of fast writing also is satisfied however having a tech oriented order he got it in more time of waiting than I did. Anyways the service is good..

willieh23
12/14/17

I was using the service for the last year of my university studies and passed the account to my brother after getting my Masters. We are both happy with the writing they are able to provide in shortest terms and reasonable payments!

amyr157
12/12/17

To be short - provided everything I wanted in a time I ordered it for. Despite the work was not really complicated, it required a lot of repetitive research and "testing". The task was done exactly in two days with no delays and no issues to redo.

patriciab230
12/7/17

Indeed remarkable amount of effort dedicated to my paper! The writer was in touch any day of the week deadline timeframe and always was willing to answer the iquiries I had about the order or update on the progress.

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! Our writers are always ready to help!
ethelm29
11/26/17

Writers here are greatly able to provide nice quality of writing at reasonable prices and time terms. I`m ordering with this service since the start of 2nd study year and yet never was disappointed with any of papers no matter what were the topics or numbers of pages, styles, anything! Thank you!

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! We are very happy to hear from a satisfied customer!
tomj126
11/18/17

I ordered assignment from them for 1st class standard and paid lot of money. I also paid for top 10 writer. But I failed my paper.

The quality of writer is very bad. Even though they offer draft but if the writer doesn't have the qualification and understanding what exactly the professor looking for then it's no point. I contacted them about this and they are saying they can't do anything because they offered draft!

For a masters assignment they must assign a PHD student. But instead they hire some sub continent writer in cheap price and try to rip users.

Ridiculously bad service. Extremely unhappy.

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! We are kindly asking to provide your order number so we can investigate the case carefully! Thank you in advance!
shirb
11/16/17

And the terms it was done within are also very much impressive to me! It was a saver to me to help finishing two papers on time, one done by me and another was sent here. We did the work complete almost simultaneously nevertheless making a good paper in 3 hours really pulled me out of problems with the Economics course.

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! We are happy our writers managed to help you!
cosminai
11/7/17

I was asking for a piece of work of 2750 words and when I receive it, was only 1850 words. I was asking for a revise and nothing. They just apologize when I was calling them and that's it.

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! We are kindly asking you to provide your order number to investigate the issue carefully as this is not a regular case of the support team performance. Thank you in advance!
stephenw112
9/23/17

These guys totally saved my life just three days before my paper was due!
Clear straightforward order process and professional support. Thanks!

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! Our teams are always ready to help and willing to do the most they can. Looking forward great cooperation in future!
ziada2
9/5/17
• Updated review

@ Linda C

This is the order No as requested: 81830896

As I had explained, the customer service team were extremely unhelpful that I had to speak to the managers instead who also couldn't do anything because supposedly the order was over 6 months' old by the time they concluded the investigation and they couldn't issue a refund!

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the answer! Unfortunately there`s no changes possible to your order now, though all the circumstances and logs were forwarded to internal QA dept. to investigate the situation and make all necessary resolutions not to allow such situations in future. We wish all the good and thank you for the feedbacks!
“Poor service, avoid!”
9/4/17
• Previous review

They don't have good customer service and don't look after their returning customers well. On one occasion, the writer took a long time to finish the paper and as a result I was penalised financially and academically. Assignment Masters delayed the investigation process so long and in the end said that they cannot issue a refund back to my card as the transaction was over 6 months old and would only give me store credit which I refused as I am not coming back. There are better services out there that look after their returning customers more.

The actual quality of the papers is not great either, you would have to constantly heck grammar, content, spelling, formatting, etc. They do not have native English writers and so the work produced is basic even though you pay a premium for a PhD level service.

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! We apologize for the inconvenience. Please provide the order number here so we can review the issue and take measures accordingly, as the situation you have pictured is out of ordinary. Thank you in advance!
priscillaa12
8/30/17

The accuracy of the referencing and evidence of misleading referencing in the work. The writer inserted references in places that are not the source of what is being said. I am highly disappointed as I am currently facing dismissal. OMG! How I wish I could just turn around the hands of time.

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thanks you for the review! We are very sorry for the caused inconvenience and kindly asking to provide your order number so the team can review the issue carefully. Thank you in advance!
lydiah21
7/18/17

Very good turnaround time and the the writer specialist was vey dedicated and attentive to my order as I received many messages from him or her noticing some details and providing me short briefs on the work progress. I`m done with my studies but anyway recommending the service if you want to get something written for your lessons.

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! Good luck to you in future and thank you for being our client!
martinj56
7/5/17

Yeah got done my assignment completed in very few days, these peoples are excellent with their work.Thank you so much.Hope to see you soon.

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! We are always willing to help you out!
anahir1
7/3/17

I`m extremely satisfied with the final research paper, that was a very quick and professional, clean job. Followed all of my guidelines and personal remarks I was leaving during the work in process.

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! We are always working on making the process clearer and more convenient for our clients!
adaw8
6/21/17

The essay they provided was really interesting to read! Promptly solved the problem, ddeply opened the topic and the outline is really containing interesting facts. I liked their way as well as my instructor

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! Our writers are always willing to help!
esmec1
6/9/17

The service is OK! The guys are able to write quite complicated papers in short deadlines like 12 hours - and I`m not planning to search for anything more at the moment.

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! Our writers are always willing to help!
allm2
6/9/17

People here helped me with couple of my assignments and I hardly can remember any dissatisfaction with the task done. Had a revision once however the paper was fixed really promptly and in fact that didnt affect the deadline time. I`d recommend this.

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service and hope for productive cooperation in future! Thank you!
aliab5
5/24/17

That was totally good. The service is very reliable on every type or topic of paper I might need. Using this I can stop worrying about the urgent tasks or about which ones to concentrate on.

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! We`re always ready to help whenever you are overloaded with your studies! Good luck!
ericaz4
5/13/17

I gave them a research work ,they were failed to do that according to requirements,but when I asked for refund,they refund me 100% ,I am so happy and surprise,I will salute their honesty ,and recommand them to eveyone ,They are the actual professionals,according to promise I did not use their work,lovely guys

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! We are sorry you havent received your work and hope you will stay with us in future! We are always willing to find the best solution for all the emerging issues.
juliaw61
5/12/17

This is so far one of the best writing services I encountered. It helped me to land a submission due the same day which I have forgotten about. Excellent quality and prompt delivery of writing!

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your warm words! We are always willing to help in the shortest time possible!
kairik
4/26/17

Evrything is splendid for me so far! I`ll need more till the end of the semester and definitely I`m goin to trust some of my work to these writers as a great opportunity to concentrate on the most demended subjects. The other ones can be done here - they proved they can do it on a high level.

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! We are very happy to hear from our satisfied customers and hope to see you again!
halleg
4/21/17

They have done a brilliant job so far. All the parts of my work are done in an exemplary manner + great-looking presentations added after my request.

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear from our satisfied customers! Looking forward great cooperation!
averij1
4/10/17

I very much appreciate your help! Provide fisrt class writing support when you really need it. I would recommend this to anyone who lacks time for covering all the studies, like me.

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review! We are happy you stayed satisfied with our service and looking forward seeing you again!
lexib8
4/3/17

The service always has my back whenever I`m too loaded with studies! The pile of easy work I pass to them so I can concentrate on the most difficult and meaningful papers - the scheme I use since long time ago and which always helped me to cope with my laziness ;)

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review!

Laziness makes progress ;) Our writers are always willing to help and provide high-quality papers. If you have any questions - feel free to contact us anytime!
Thank you!
martinf60
4/3/17

My assingment was absolute tripe, the writer clearly had no idea how the UK system works. I would have scored a better mark if I had my 12 yer old niece write the paper. I returned the paper for amendment and it was worse bearing in mind that I had a "Phd" tutor proof read the assignment and what i got was still trash and robbed of my money.
Shocking that there isn't one fair to bad review, even amazon get at least 1 bad review that should have been enough to raise red flags

Response from Linda C., Assignmentmasters.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the review!

We are very sorry to hear that :( Could you please provide the order number so we can review the case and take all the necessary measures to avoid such situations in future? Thank you in advance!

Thank you for the question! The completion time may greatly differ depending on the topic or volume of the work etc. We would advise you to get consulted with our support dept or especially the writer assigned to your paper - evaluating the workload is the part of their job. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep]

Thank you for the question! According yo our policy the number of revisions can be infinite however it depends on the details You want to change/ the time given etc. In any way our specialists will do their best to make every piece of your paper look as You wish it to look! If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep]

Thank you for the question! We`ve got a large library on various topics however if the book isnt found there we`ll inform you asap and our support dept will do their best to settle the issue for you. If you have any more questions - contact us ayntime!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep]

Thank you for contacting us! If you are not satisfied with the quality and you can provide a valid background of what is wrong - there are refund options available for you. Feel free to ask our support team about that and you will get a full explanation! If you have any more questions - feel free to ask anytime! Thank you!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep]

Dear Demi, Thank you for the question! Yes, the check is always performed as soon the work is complete and sometimes its also done during the writing process. You also can request a plagiarizm report. If You have any more questions - feel free to ask anytime! Thank you!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep]

Thank you for the question! Yes, such orders are possible. Please contact our support department to get details. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep]

Thank you for the question! The maximum time can vary and be discussed. Please contact our support dept for more information considering all your order details. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep]

Thank you for the question! It is unfortunately impossible without valid reasons if you have already downloaded the ready paper. If the work is in progress the refund case will be reviewed based on the percentage already done. If the work hasnt started yet - you can refund all the money you paid. For more info contact our support department. Thank you! If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep]

Thank you for the question! Unfortunately this is impossible however you can place an order with a maximum deadline you are sure with. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep]

Thank you for the question! Yes, it is possible if the case is critical. However such number of pages within 6-hour timeframe needs thorough instructions. Please contact our support dept to get more info. Thank you! If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Assignmentmasters.co.uk staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Assignmentmasters.co.uk