Assignment Masters

Assignment Masters has a consumer rating of 4.19 stars from 79 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Assignment Masters most frequently mention great job, support team and high quality. Assignment Masters ranks 118th among Essay Writing sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 3 days

How would you rate Assignment Masters?

“Great welcome offer, great writers too!”

Maximiliano N.
10/22/20

I'm a new customer of assignmentmasters.co.uk but I plan to use them again when I need help. I say this because so far, there's no other company that's created exactly what I requested and expected. They have a 20% welcome offer, which makes the price great, and very good writers.

“Fraud alert!”

Sarah C.
12/12/20

I just literally paid for a quote to be told the transaction was declined. I have verified the money left my account! You can see the 2 x transactions in my screenshot below listed as "Writing Services" I have emailed them and am waiting for an urgent response. For some reason the live chat function does not work on their website. Interesting! I'll be reporting them to the financial ombudsman if I do not recieve a response or refund. Most disappointed.

sarahc1147
December 12th, 2020

Interesting!
Most disappointed.

Dear Sarah,
We are very sorry that your experience with us was not as lovely as we have hoped. Our main goal is to create a high-quality product and to provide an exemplary level of service. Based on the situation that has happened, we did not meet this goal. We will do our best never to let the same situation happen again. We are more than willing to help resolve the issue and for us to do so, kindly provide us with more details about the situation or an order number so we can further review the case and attend to it accordingly. We look forward to hearing from you again.

maximilianon1
October 22nd, 2020

Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep

We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. You are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

wilsonh35
August 25th, 2020

I ordered online before, and each time there were a lot of costs. But this team has transparent prices and you don't need to pay extra for formatting, revisions & other things. I had only good experience with them.

Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep

Thank you for letting us know about recent experience with us. We are so glad you loved it and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

garrete5
October 27th, 2020

As a person who ordered over 2 dozen papers from this company, I can tell you with certainty that they hire their people carefully. In all occasions, I've received what I asked for. There are no delays, no plagiarism, and they all follow instructions. Highly recommended!

Dear Garret,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

bostons8
August 27th, 2020

I had three essay papers and one biology assignment here. Each time papers are in y inbox before the deadline and no changes needed. I love their style of writing and creativity they have. I do recommend this service to everyone.

marjoriek33
July 21st, 2020

I have been using this service for several months and never had any bad experiences. Sometimes you have to do some edits to make the paper better, but overall they do a good job.

zoid
December 9th, 2020

UNFORTUNATELY, there is no ZERO STAR choice.
They were not delivered the work on time, they are not responding to emails or calls, and after me chasing them for 15 days, they are refusing to give a refund, which is against their policy.
STAY AWAY!

Tip for consumers:
There isn't a reliable business behind, it seems like a fraud.
Because no one knows anything and they constantly avoid to give a clear answer,

Products used:
Essay work

Dear Zoi,
Please accept our sincere apologies for the situation that has happened with your order. We work hard to hire the best professional writers and spend a fair amount of time training all the employees. We are deeply sorry for your order wasn't completed on time. It is not the level of service we want to provide.
Please rest assured that we will do our best never to let the same situation happen again. We will take all the necessary precautions and will coach the writer and the support agents who worked on your order. Kindly provide us with more details about the situation or an order number so we can further review the case and attend to it accordingly. We look forward to hearing from you again.

simono30
October 17th, 2020

It is hard to find a good service these days. Oh, don't I know it! I used too many before I found assignmentmasters.co.uk. Now I recommend them everywhere I can. They are prompt, very professional, and write original papers. I especially like their support service.

Dear Simon,

jn283
February 12th, 2021

If you want a poorly written, highly unprofessional assignment, then go ahed and use Assignment Masters' services. It is not bad enough that the assignment I received was sooooo poorly graded, their response to the issue was so terrible. Their customer service disregarded my issue completely and stopped answering my emails.

The assignment I ordered was short and I left the writer with creative liberty and I specifically said "choose from the list of topics the one you're most familiar with as I want this to be highly graded and I don't want you to write about a topic you are not that familiar with". The assignment I received according to the marker was "broad, not specific, not up to MSc level, the research questions need plenty of refinement, the literature used is not relevant to the questions, nor to the topic, and not grounded in context. Your assignment did not highlight the issue."
Also I had to redo all in-text citations and references list to the APA standards before submission since the ones they provided had so many mistakes.
The marker was so disappointed with my grade. I got a 52 which is on the verge of fail! I passed thanks to a miracle! Their terrible grade affected my overall GPA.
Not worth the 200+ dollars I paid for. Do your self a favour and use another website. At least one with better customer service. If I could rate their services 0 stars I would!
I asked for a refund especially since I'm going through a very hard time financially, but they did not answer my request and they ignored my emails. They only said in one email that they can provide revisions, but what good would that do now? Since the grade has already been released :( I'm beyond disappointed.
In short, do your self a favour and steer away from this site. I did the mistake and paid greatly for it, I'd hate to see more people fall for their trap and pay the price for it.

Tip for consumers:
DO not use this site you will waste your money

Products used:
Assignment Writing Services

Dear J N.
We are very sorry to hear that your experience was not as lovely as it should be. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority. Kindly provide us with more details about the situation or an order number so we can further review the case and attend to it accordingly. We look forward to hearing from you again.

piercey6
February 3rd, 2021

I needed an argumentative essay for my social sciences class. I had only three days for that. I've placed an order on Assignment Masters since my classmate used them before, and I am happy with the paper I've got. It is perfect.

Dear Pierce,

apollok2
February 4th, 2021

Just got my descriptive essay from this company. The ordering process was smooth, payment easy (yet, a little expensive), delivery in time. The quality of my essay is good, I've already submitted it.

alinaa40
September 24th, 2020

I have been a loyal customer of yours ever since I ordered my first essay online. I have no desire to search for other writing services because this website offers quality assistance and promptly delivers essays.

luish36
May 17th, 2017

I`m not saying the experience was great not I can say it was a fail. Just an ordinary work however I expected the quality level to be higher than that. The writer was communicative and I trusted him to get the work done but I had to check the parts during the workprocess, which I didnt do. SO the paper had some Issues with formatting and some on the info I should`ve asked to add. So 3 of 5 for that.

charlaa6
September 14th, 2020

Unlike many of the Services I encountered, AssignmentMasters won't charge you an arm and a leg for an essay. They offer affordable prices and in my experience always deliver essays on time.

briggsj
February 20th, 2021

I was disappointed when saw some negative reviews of Assingmentmasters here. I don't believe that they are true. My experience with this team always amazing and they never fail to deliver even the most complicated paper to me. I am thankful to them since they are making it possible to study and work simultaneously.

Dear Briggs,
Thank you for letting us know about your review. We are so glad you like our service and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

deekshitah
May 3rd, 2020

If you want an assignment done on a short notice please go find another service cause this one is crap. My assignment was only 2 pages but I needed it done over the weekend. I still haven't received it & the customer service is absolutely awful. Save yourself the money and the pain & go find a more trustworthy service.

Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep

We very sorry that your experience with us was not as pleasant as we have hoped. I understand you being angry and disappointed and I am sorry that our product did not meet your expectations. We took all the necessary precautions and we will do our best to never let the same situation happen again. Your comments regarding the customer service will be used for coaching and training purposes.

solomonm24
August 11th, 2020

I contacted assignmentmasters with my programming assignment. It should be a small program in JavaScript. I contacted their support and they found a pro who can handle it. They helped me with the task, and I was able to add some features afterwards since the code was really clean.

Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep

We would like to thank you for your positive review. We always ensure that our products cater to our customers needs. You are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

tristeng3
March 1st, 2021

Just got my essay paper on cyber crime from the team and wanted to share my experience. The essay is cool, it contains latest researches and tips. I like it and wish I can write the same way. I will definitely order from them again!

Dear Tristen,

jacej5
November 29th, 2020

My experience with Assignment Masters is positive due to their incredible writing prowess. I have used this service for practically all of my essays, and even my recent experience was great - none of them disappointing me.

curtise47
August 24th, 2020

I had a Math assignment to be completed very quickly so you decided to order from assignment masters. It was not expensive but needed some corrections at the end. Yet, overall experience was so good.

Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

clayj30
November 30th, 2020

My first experience with Assignment Masters is positive due to their quality writing prowess. I have used this service for practically all of my essays, and also even my recent experience was positive - none of them disappointing us.

Dear Clay,

martint195
December 2nd, 2020

AssignmentMasters have an incredible service. Their writers do a great job, and they always meet deadlines. However, I still think that they should improve the speed of their customer service response.

rumas6
January 28th, 2021

I paid for an assignment and I received a 90% plagarised essay that had been copied word for word from a website that I found. They didn't even bother with my essay. When I asked for a refund, they asked for evidence which I then provided. They have not gotten back to me since because they're trying to avoid refunding me. Stay away, they are fraudsters who also write fake reviews for their own website. Complete waste of money and shocking customer service once you ask for a half-refund. I will take further action.

If I don't receive my refund (which I asked for two weeks ago), I will take this further and report everything to the relevant organisations.

Dear Ruma,

rileye20
July 28th, 2020

I thought that I was not going to receive my history essay on time, but the writer delivered it in the last minute. The writing was good considering the reasonable price.

curtisk68
February 19th, 2021

They just inboxed me my Math task and I am happy with it. I've compared it with the answers in a book and it looks like all is solved. I like this team and their prices, and will order more soon.

Dear Curtis,

Thank you for the question! The completion time may greatly differ depending on the topic or volume of the work etc. We would advise you to get consulted with our support dept or especially the writer assigned to your paper - evaluating the workload is the part of their job. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! According yo our policy the number of revisions can be infinite however it depends on the details You want to change/ the time given etc. In any way our specialists will do their best to make every piece of your paper look as You wish it to look! If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! We`ve got a large library on various topics however if the book isnt found there we`ll inform you asap and our support dept will do their best to settle the issue for you. If you have any more questions - contact us ayntime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for contacting us! If you are not satisfied with the quality and you can provide a valid background of what is wrong - there are refund options available for you. Feel free to ask our support team about that and you will get a full explanation! If you have any more questions - feel free to ask anytime! Thank you!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Dear Demi, Thank you for the question! Yes, the check is always performed as soon the work is complete and sometimes its also done during the writing process. You also can request a plagiarizm report. If You have any more questions - feel free to ask anytime! Thank you!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! It is unfortunately impossible without valid reasons if you have already downloaded the ready paper. If the work is in progress the refund case will be reviewed based on the percentage already done. If the work hasnt started yet - you can refund all the money you paid. For more info contact our support department. Thank you! If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

See more answers (2)

Thank you for the question! Yes, this can be possible, depending on the location and number of people/deadline. Please contact our support dept for more info. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! Yes, of course! You can add a preferred writer that may be advised by someone you know or you have found on the net. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! Yes, such orders are possible. Please contact our support department to get details. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! The maximum time can vary and be discussed. Please contact our support dept for more information considering all your order details. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Assignment Masters staff and other customers.

Case Study, Article Critique, Speech/Presentation, Research Proposal, Dissertation Chapters,
Thesis/Dissertation Proposal, Thesis/Dissertation Proposal, Math/Physics/Economics/Statistics Problems, Essay, Research paper, Coursework, Term Paper, Dissertation, Admission Essay, Scholarship Essay, Assignments, Lab Report, Statistics Project, Personal Statement, Programming Assignment, PowerPoint Presentation, Multiple Choice Questions, Custom Services, Editing, Formatting, Proofreading.

Business History

We started the project as a team of 5 professional writers with prior experience in blogging and article writing. After getting so many requests from students trying to get academic writing help, we decided to respond to the call for social responsibility. We want you to produce great papers! That’s why we are constantly working on the improvement of our services. We hired talented professional writers with MA and PhD degrees. Our team includes professors, economists, marketers, literature freaks, and people with many different talents. Once you let them complete your papers, you’ll understand how cool academic content can be.

Linda C.
Chief Executive Writer
Typically responds within 3 days
It seems like some people are born with interest in writing. Yup, Linda is one of them. She started her career in writing when she was an undergraduate at Manchester University, taking English Lit and Creative Writing courses. Linda earned an MA in Digital Technologies, Communication and Education, and she is currently working on her German and Mandarin. You get it: she’s a learning geek who’s able to cover a great variety of topics!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Assignment Masters?

Have a question about Assignment Masters?