Assignment Masters

Assignment Masters has a consumer rating of 4.19 stars from 37 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Assignment Masters also ranks 117th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate Assignment Masters?

“Very professional editing!”

Javion C.
3/30/17

A service that provides very professional editing help - they extended and made my essay full of info without need to fill it with some spare words just to achieve the necessary word count. I for the whole time talked to the writer doing my job so all the instructions were followed very precisely. Great job!

“Would not recommend anyone to use this website.”

Sophie R.
12/27/19

I am very disappointed with this service. Would never advise anyone to use them on a short notice as it has now resulted in me failing my module as they didn't send me the work before the deadline. There are very good in convincing you to buy the additional services even though you are already paying for the 1st class work. Their first priority is money not trying to help you with your work. As they were forcing me to get another top writer in addition to what i have already paid instead of actually focusing on completing the work i have already paid for in time for the deadline.

sophier59
December 27th, 2019

Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Please accept my sincere apologies for the situation that has happened with your order. We work hard to hire the best professional writers and spend a fair amount of time training all the employees. Please rest assured that we will do our best never to let the same situation happen again. We took all the necessary precautions and coached the writer. Kindly send us the order number to further investigate the case. Thank you.
martinf60
April 3rd, 2017
My assingment was absolute tripe, the writer clearly had no idea how the UK system works. I would have scored a better mark if I had my 12 yer old niece write the paper. I returned the paper for amendment and it was worse bearing in mind that I had a "Phd" tutor proof read the assignment and what i got was still trash and robbed of my money.
Shocking that there isn't one fair to bad review, even amazon get at least 1 bad review that should have been enough to raise red flags
Thank you for the review!

We are very sorry to hear that :( Could you please provide the order number so we can review the case and take all the necessary measures to avoid such situations in future? Thank you in advance!
pujap5
February 11th, 2019
They forced me to place the order, they would call you to force you and convince to place the order and then they will give you crap saying we gave you something.
You will fail your course if you trust them. never on time and not at all relevant work.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
We would like to apologize for what happened in your order. For us to check on this, kindly send us the order number to further investigate the case. Thank you.
tomj126
November 18th, 2017
I ordered assignment from them for 1st class standard and paid lot of money. I also paid for top 10 writer. But I failed my paper.

The quality of writer is very bad. Even though they offer draft but if the writer doesn't have the qualification and understanding what exactly the professor looking for then it's no point. I contacted them about this and they are saying they can't do anything because they offered draft!

For a masters assignment they must assign a PHD student. But instead they hire some sub continent writer in cheap price and try to rip users.

Ridiculously bad service. Extremely unhappy.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! We are kindly asking to provide your order number so we can investigate the case carefully! Thank you in advance!
ziada2
September 5th, 2017
• Updated review
@ Linda C

This is the order No as requested: 81830896

As I had explained, the customer service team were extremely unhelpful that I had to speak to the managers instead who also couldn't do anything because supposedly the order was over 6 months' old by the time they concluded the investigation and they couldn't issue a refund!
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the answer! Unfortunately there`s no changes possible to your order now, though all the circumstances and logs were forwarded to internal QA dept. to investigate the situation and make all necessary resolutions not to allow such situations in future. We wish all the good and thank you for the feedbacks!
Poor service, avoid!
September 4th, 2017
• Previous review
They don't have good customer service and don't look after their returning customers well. On one occasion, the writer took a long time to finish the paper and as a result I was penalised financially and academically. Assignment Masters delayed the investigation process so long and in the end said that they cannot issue a refund back to my card as the transaction was over 6 months old and would only give me store credit which I refused as I am not coming back. There are better services out there that look after their returning customers more.

The actual quality of the papers is not great either, you would have to constantly heck grammar, content, spelling, formatting, etc. They do not have native English writers and so the work produced is basic even though you pay a premium for a PhD level service.
priscillaa12
August 30th, 2017
The accuracy of the referencing and evidence of misleading referencing in the work. The writer inserted references in places that are not the source of what is being said. I am highly disappointed as I am currently facing dismissal. OMG! How I wish I could just turn around the hands of time.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thanks you for the review! We are very sorry for the caused inconvenience and kindly asking to provide your order number so the team can review the issue carefully. Thank you in advance!
cosminai
November 7th, 2017
I was asking for a piece of work of 2750 words and when I receive it, was only 1850 words. I was asking for a revise and nothing. They just apologize when I was calling them and that's it.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! We are kindly asking you to provide your order number to investigate the issue carefully as this is not a regular case of the support team performance. Thank you in advance!
javionc
March 30th, 2017
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! We are constantly improving all our services to provide only the best quality. Be assured that other ones apart from editing are as good ;)
frankw82
November 21st, 2016
Ive used this website to order essays, research papers, lab reports etc. They always perform well. They have writers from all subjects, so I dont have to look for a different writing service every time I need a paper. The prices are okay, given the fact that other UK writing services set higher numbers usually.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! We are glad we managed to meet all your requirements! Looking forward great cooperation in the future!
stephenw112
September 23rd, 2017
These guys totally saved my life just three days before my paper was due!
Clear straightforward order process and professional support. Thanks!
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! Our teams are always ready to help and willing to do the most they can. Looking forward great cooperation in future!
jackc129
December 5th, 2016
Started using the service not so long ago and all I can tell about it now - would definitely recommend! Great quality at a great price especially taking into account this is a UK service.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the feedback! Hope you will be always happy with your future orders!
ethelm29
November 26th, 2017
Writers here are greatly able to provide nice quality of writing at reasonable prices and time terms. I`m ordering with this service since the start of 2nd study year and yet never was disappointed with any of papers no matter what were the topics or numbers of pages, styles, anything! Thank you!
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! We are very happy to hear from a satisfied customer!
lydiah21
July 18th, 2017
Very good turnaround time and the the writer specialist was vey dedicated and attentive to my order as I received many messages from him or her noticing some details and providing me short briefs on the work progress. I`m done with my studies but anyway recommending the service if you want to get something written for your lessons.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! Good luck to you in future and thank you for being our client!
kathrynk38
January 30th, 2018
The quality of writing that is considered good by me. Despite of having some flaws sometimes - the papers are always accepted both by uni system and our professors without any significant hiccups.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! We are glad to be of great service to you and we are looking forward to do more business with you in the future.
averij1
April 10th, 2017
I very much appreciate your help! Provide fisrt class writing support when you really need it. I would recommend this to anyone who lacks time for covering all the studies, like me.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! We are happy you stayed satisfied with our service and looking forward seeing you again!
loisc38
January 17th, 2018
Every time I`m ordering a paper here I`m sure it will be done or atleast in any way I`ll get contacted to clarify if something is going wrong or delayed. A good way of cooperation that I`ve always liked about it.
anahir1
July 3rd, 2017
I`m extremely satisfied with the final research paper, that was a very quick and professional, clean job. Followed all of my guidelines and personal remarks I was leaving during the work in process.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! We are always working on making the process clearer and more convenient for our clients!
allm2
June 9th, 2017
People here helped me with couple of my assignments and I hardly can remember any dissatisfaction with the task done. Had a revision once however the paper was fixed really promptly and in fact that didnt affect the deadline time. I`d recommend this.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service and hope for productive cooperation in future! Thank you!
shirleyb120
December 30th, 2017
I`m giving this service good expectations after acquiring my two first orders. Those have no questions to quality nor to the time of completion. My friend who was in need of fast writing also is satisfied however having a tech oriented order he got it in more time of waiting than I did. Anyways the service is good..
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met.
kairik
April 26th, 2017
Evrything is splendid for me so far! I`ll need more till the end of the semester and definitely I`m goin to trust some of my work to these writers as a great opportunity to concentrate on the most demended subjects. The other ones can be done here - they proved they can do it on a high level.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! We are very happy to hear from our satisfied customers and hope to see you again!
juliaw61
May 12th, 2017
This is so far one of the best writing services I encountered. It helped me to land a submission due the same day which I have forgotten about. Excellent quality and prompt delivery of writing!
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for your warm words! We are always willing to help in the shortest time possible!
makail8
March 21st, 2017
I love the way writers here are able to sort out any job I need to be done! No confusions appear to occur - the messaging between you and your writer is constant - everything gets solved asap. Clear communication - thats what I like most!
Thank you for the review!
Yes, the communication and its ways are constantly reviewed and developed to assure the best service possible. Hope you stay as satisfied as you are and we will do our best to provide the quality on the papers!
martinj56
July 5th, 2017
Yeah got done my assignment completed in very few days, these peoples are excellent with their work.Thank you so much.Hope to see you soon.
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! We are always willing to help you out!
lexib8
April 3rd, 2017
The service always has my back whenever I`m too loaded with studies! The pile of easy work I pass to them so I can concentrate on the most difficult and meaningful papers - the scheme I use since long time ago and which always helped me to cope with my laziness ;)
Thank you for the review!

Laziness makes progress ;) Our writers are always willing to help and provide high-quality papers. If you have any questions - feel free to contact us anytime!
Thank you!
zavierd
March 22nd, 2017
and I`m very grateful to this service for everything they did for me! Shame I cant leave tips for the writers - some of them really deserved that as they overdid the tasks with adding researches that greatly improved my papers, but I didnt ask nor pay for those... I`m impressed!
Linda C. – Assignment Masters Rep
Thank you for the review! Our writers are always willing to help with any paper you need!

Thank you for the question! The completion time may greatly differ depending on the topic or volume of the work etc. We would advise you to get consulted with our support dept or especially the writer assigned to your paper - evaluating the workload is the part of their job. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! According yo our policy the number of revisions can be infinite however it depends on the details You want to change/ the time given etc. In any way our specialists will do their best to make every piece of your paper look as You wish it to look! If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! We`ve got a large library on various topics however if the book isnt found there we`ll inform you asap and our support dept will do their best to settle the issue for you. If you have any more questions - contact us ayntime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for contacting us! If you are not satisfied with the quality and you can provide a valid background of what is wrong - there are refund options available for you. Feel free to ask our support team about that and you will get a full explanation! If you have any more questions - feel free to ask anytime! Thank you!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Dear Demi, Thank you for the question! Yes, the check is always performed as soon the work is complete and sometimes its also done during the writing process. You also can request a plagiarizm report. If You have any more questions - feel free to ask anytime! Thank you!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! It is unfortunately impossible without valid reasons if you have already downloaded the ready paper. If the work is in progress the refund case will be reviewed based on the percentage already done. If the work hasnt started yet - you can refund all the money you paid. For more info contact our support department. Thank you! If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

See more answers (2)

Thank you for the question! Yes, this can be possible, depending on the location and number of people/deadline. Please contact our support dept for more info. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! Yes, of course! You can add a preferred writer that may be advised by someone you know or you have found on the net. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! Yes, such orders are possible. Please contact our support department to get details. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Thank you for the question! The maximum time can vary and be discussed. Please contact our support dept for more information considering all your order details. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C., Chief Executive Writer

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Assignment Masters staff and other customers.

Case Study, Article Critique, Speech/Presentation, Research Proposal, Dissertation Chapters,
Thesis/Dissertation Proposal, Thesis/Dissertation Proposal, Math/Physics/Economics/Statistics Problems, Essay, Research paper, Coursework, Term Paper, Dissertation, Admission Essay, Scholarship Essay, Assignments, Lab Report, Statistics Project, Personal Statement, Programming Assignment, PowerPoint Presentation, Multiple Choice Questions, Custom Services, Editing, Formatting, Proofreading.

Business History

We started the project as a team of 5 professional writers with prior experience in blogging and article writing. After getting so many requests from students trying to get academic writing help, we decided to respond to the call for social responsibility. We want you to produce great papers! That’s why we are constantly working on the improvement of our services. We hired talented professional writers with MA and PhD degrees. Our team includes professors, economists, marketers, literature freaks, and people with many different talents. Once you let them complete your papers, you’ll understand how cool academic content can be.

Linda C.
Typically responds within 6 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Assignment Masters?

Have a question about Assignment Masters?