Assignment Desk

Assignment Desk has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Assignment Desk ranks 853rd among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate Assignment Desk?

“"Best Quality and Turnitin Report"”

Robbin M.
8/23/18

I assure that it is best assignment service provider in UK. Their provide express assignment delivery with best solution.

“It is scam site”

Siddhartha S.
4/29/17

I have been said that they will provide 2.1 stander draft paper for my dissertation paper. Plus full prof reading. Took £200. Later what they delivered that was horrible. That author has no idea what he wrote. Horrible English skills... adding unnecessary sentences which hae no connecttion with me topic... did not delivery within the due time. Furthermore, they mention on their refund policy that if they could not delivery wiht the due time, they will refund the full... but that was fake info... they not maintain that also. But the way they promote it looks like that any very well and specialist. They are basically from India. Not at all recommended. Fail confirmed if you use their support..

robbinm6
August 23rd, 2018
Genelia M. – Assignment Desk Rep
Thank you so much for the kind words, Robbin.

siddharthas
April 29th, 2017

Not at all recommended. Fail confirmed if you use their support..
Genelia M. – Assignment Desk Rep
Hi Siddharth, as per our last telephonic conversation, your issue has been resolved. Would you mind changing your review please?

ashleya45
November 22nd, 2015
My friend suggested this website when I was in need of help to write my assignment. I contacted them and they immediately responded to me. The quality of paper provided was very good and plagiarism free. I would recommend this to anyone seeking instant assignment help.
Genelia M. – Assignment Desk Rep
Hi, Ashley. Thank you so much for these motivating words. Do you have any suggestion where we have missed that 'one star'?

Team Assignment Desk

Questions? Get answers from the Assignment Desk staff and other customers.

Assignment Help: Get best help with online assignment writing service by the expert assignment writer in UK at pocket friendly price. Sign Up today and avail the best discount

Genelia M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Assignment Desk?

Have a question about Assignment Desk?