Aspen Home

Aspen Home has a consumer rating of 2.25 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Aspen Home ranks 295th among Furniture sites.

How would you rate Aspen Home?

“NO ISSUES!”

R V.
11/18/20

We purchased the Napa Bedroom collection 6 years ago and have found it to be of good quality for an import. Very comparable to medium priced U.S. manufactures offerings. My wife and I have been more than pleased. As for their website I cannot comment. Not buying a website...

“Toxic furniture that will give you cancer or potentially kill you”

Becky S.
2/21/20

I purchased office furniture form this company over a year ago. I have spent $70,000 in medical bills within 4 days post exposure of getting this furniture. I have had the furniture tested and it has very toxic levels of VOCs in it that will either cause cancer or leave you practically on disability. This company needs to be held fully accountable and quite frankly go out of business for off shoring they products that contain toxic toxic chemicals.

rv72
November 18th, 2020

As for their website I cannot comment. Not buying a website...

beckys211
February 21st, 2020

tinaj94
August 10th, 2018

Worst nightmare that last for 2 years of building with this builder. Still living with the nightmares after moving in 8 months ago. They don't and won't back up any of their terrible workmanship. Would never recommend this builder to abyine nit even our worst enemy.

xenaw
June 24th, 2013

Like the other 2 reviews, I have been trying to use this website and find it very frustrating. Sales person at a Lazy Boy store showed me several pieces of home entertainment furniture and said to go to the site to see the other configurations in the line. Well, the "line" does not connect to each other through the site. I'm tring to piece together a modular entertainment wall with different height piers or book cases. Terrible navigation on the site. I will probably go back to the store and try to find a sales person who can help. Site is basically useless.

jamesb8
April 18th, 2011

AspenHome provides furniture for the home and office, with special focus on bedroom furniture (beds, dressers, etc.). I visited the AspenHome website after hearing a recommendation from a local furniture retailer, who said that their products (among similar types of furniture imported from outside the USA) were the only ones he would recommend, due to superior quality and design.

In the end, I did order an AspenHome bed through the retailer, and found it to be of excellent quality. However, this is a review of the AspenHome WEBSITE, so--

The AspenHome website currently has a fatal flaw: the first page displays perfectly, but my attempt to access a second or later page invariably fails, displaying (briefly) the legend "Loading" before popping up a blank page. I get the same results when I try the "Browse" (by Category, etc.) feature.

I reported this problem to AspenHome via the "Contact Us" option several weeks ago, and never received a reply. Since then, I've checked a couple of times to see if the problem has been fixed, and it hasn't.

My Browser is Safari, and my computer is running Mac OS 10. 6. 7. I haven't run into this problem with any other website I've visited on the Internet, so I doubt that my software is at fault. I find it astonishing that a company that offers high-end furniture, and presumably cares about its commercial reputation, would pay so little attention to its website: does this mean that they also don't care about customer service?--Caution is advised!

NOTE ADDED 6/12/2016: I checked the website again today, and it seems to be working OK now. I may change my Overall Rating later, if the website proves to be useful. For now, the old rating stands.

Questions? Get answers from the Aspen Home staff and other customers.

Welcome to aspenhome's Facebook page! Click "Like" to connect to us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aspen Home?

Have a question about Aspen Home?