ASPCA

ASPCA has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ASPCA also ranks 4th among Animal Rights sites.

How would you rate ASPCA?

“An important organization that benefits animals and humanity”

Ginny D.
10/9/16

Animals play an important role in the lives of many people. Children learn respect for another being and a rewarded with a friend. Families enrich their lives with these new additions who often provide uncompromising love and affection. But like any living being, there are responsibilities and costs. Part of the responsibility is to recognize that animals don't understand how we higher level beings have certain rules and so have to be dealt with fairly and with understanding. If we're going to undertake ownership of an animal, the ASPCA wants us to be responsible and not be abusive. The same goes for not using animals for horrendous, unethical thrill and profit seeking endeavors (do you hear me, Mike Vick)! I think the ASPCA ranks as an important institution for assisting animals, particularly pets, in need. Society should think about The Beatles "When I'm 64" song to better understand that aging animals deserve the same respect that our senior citizens should receive when they become more defenseless and in need.

ginnyd2
October 9th, 2016

bernicet6
June 26th, 2015
Several years ago, Most of these animal protection / adoption agencies ( ASPCA, ETC.) offered very low cost spay and neutering, and their price to adopt homeless animals was very reasonable. Now, however, their prices are almost as expensive as pet shops and private breeders! These agencies are trying to put pet shops, " back yard breeders", and regular breeders out of business. It seems obvious to me that their goal is to run breeders out of business while they take over the business!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ASPCA staff and other customers.

Learn more about the ASPCA's work to rescue animals from abuse, pass humane laws and share resources with shelters nationwide. Join our fight today!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ASPCA?

Have a question about ASPCA?