ArtCenterCollegeofDesign

ArtCenterCollegeofDesign has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ArtCenterCollegeofDesign also ranks 101st among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate ArtCenterCollegeofDesign?

nojinp
September 11th, 2015
I am a guardian of the school's student, who pays the tuition. As she is taking light term, the tuition should be 6,000 or so. But this online has charged almost 20,000, which is regular for 4 months term. Soon it turned out I had to pay as much as 20,000 1st to avoid late fee, and be refunded. They refunded the difference in 2 weeks. Do I have to appreciated it?

Questions? Get answers from the ArtCenterCollegeofDesign staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ArtCenterCollegeofDesign?

Have a question about ArtCenterCollegeofDesign?