Review of ArcadeResumes

Tel: 855-240-4540
info@arcaderesumes.com

samuraiw
10/21/16

Arcade Resumes are in a class of their own. The guys wrote for me an exceptional resume and LinkedIn profile in 3 days. The resume earned me 12 job interviews in one month. Who would hate that? I decided I must write this brief review to let someone know that there are people who still do sensible business. The resume gave candid answers to the all important question: "Why should we hire you?" It illustrated my career milestones in a way that translated the milestones into what the employer should expect. Working with Arcade Resumes has given my career real transformation.

harryl36
11/18/15

I have used a few resume writing services when applying for new jobs. However, only Arcaderesumes.com gave me something out of the ordinary. They put much sense into my accomplishments, and used professional copywriter's language for the executive summary. For once, my resume became what it's supposed to be - a marketing document for my experience and capabilities.

sandrap48
11/12/15

I have been a rather peppy kind of girl, jumpy jumpy all over, and like sharing stuff. But that ended when I hired Arcade Resumes to do my job search documents - resume and cover letter. They made me realize who I really am - professionally speaking. Since then, i have taken a more thoughtful approach to my interactions with people, especially now that I have a new job with greater responsibilities. Unlike before, I find it difficult sending my resume to my peers, not because I ended up with a job better than most of them and now I don't need their help searching, but mainly cos i don't want them copying my resume's format and kind of details. I love the uniqueness of the presentation, the precision of the "sales pitch" and the simplicity of it all. I pity myself for the long that I had relied on my own writing skills, and regretted the many interview opportunities I had lost when help was so near.

Tip for consumers: I simply visited their website at www.arcaderesumes.com, and placed an order. They picked up from there.

Hi Robert, Thanks for your question. We serve clients from across the globe, which includes the European Union. What could we do for you today? Jayde.

By Jayde K., ArcadeResumes Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ArcadeResumes staff and other customers.

ArcadeResumes?