ApprovedFood.co.uk

ApprovedFood.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ApprovedFood.co.uk also ranks 15th among Grocery Delivery sites.

How would you rate ApprovedFood.co.uk?

“CAN YOU GET CHEAP FOOD OF COURSE YOU CAN TRY THIS SITE”

JOHN-ALAN Y.
12/7/15

I have been going to review this company for some time now. Its all about cheap food and drink its here in abundance at this site. The M D buys in overstock and near to date and over date items they are then listed on the site at approvedfood.co.uk. I have been buying from them for over year now and have had no disappointments i don't buy a lot but the savings soon add up, I reckon i have saved over £800.00. I have not had reason to complain at all. I live locally to the company so can collect my goods personally but if you live miles away the carriage charges are not great. If you feel like some good cheap food and drink give them a try.

johnalany
December 7th, 2015
arabellas2
February 12th, 2016
Fabulous thank you 10/10 all round
lisab73
November 11th, 2013
Fast delivery came within 2 days of purchase. Excellent prices. Great offers. The only thing negative is the delivery fee of just over £5.

Questions? Get answers from the ApprovedFood.co.uk staff and other customers.

More money in your pocket, more food in your cupboard

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ApprovedFood.co.uk?

Have a question about ApprovedFood.co.uk?