Approved Food

Trustpilot
4.1 / 5
Reviews.io
4.6 / 5

Approved Food has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Approved Food ranks 9th among Grocery Delivery sites.

How would you rate Approved Food?

“CAN YOU GET CHEAP FOOD OF COURSE YOU CAN TRY THIS SITE”

JOHN-ALAN Y.
12/7/15

I have been going to review this company for some time now. Its all about cheap food and drink its here in abundance at this site. The M D buys in overstock and near to date and over date items they are then listed on the site at approvedfood.co.uk. I have been buying from them for over year now and have had no disappointments i don't buy a lot but the savings soon add up, I reckon i have saved over £800.00. I have not had reason to complain at all. I live locally to the company so can collect my goods personally but if you live miles away the carriage charges are not great. If you feel like some good cheap food and drink give them a try.

johnalany
December 7th, 2015

arabellas2
February 12th, 2016

Fabulous thank you 10/10 all round

lisab73
November 11th, 2013

Fast delivery came within 2 days of purchase. Excellent prices. Great offers. The only thing negative is the delivery fee of just over £5.

Questions? Get answers from the Approved Food staff and other customers.

More money in your pocket, more food in your cupboard

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Approved Food?

Have a question about Approved Food?