AP Autostyling

AP Autostyling has a consumer rating of 4.17 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AP Autostyling also ranks 39th among Auto Accessories sites.

How would you rate AP Autostyling?

“Ac”

Peter H.
1/21/18

Really happy with my new bulbs. The service and help was brilliant and answered any questions quickly.

“Overall good”

Michael C.
2/17/18

Items work, not damaged in anyway, packaging and dispatch times were crap so 2 stars I need to do at least a 100 characters so I'll just say I'm planning on taking a holiday soon, I don't want to take the kids but apparently it's frowned upon if you leave them at home, hopefully that's enough letters

peterh242
January 21st, 2018
michaelc586
February 17th, 2018
kenc105
February 3rd, 2018
Verified purchase
3bolts missing for one side was not happy,hoping whats on will be ok to use again,but other than that sound
jasonm257
August 7th, 2017
Verified purchase
5 star didn't have 1 problem with them easy to talk to and helped out with the right stock that was needed for my car
stuartw50
January 12th, 2018
Verified purchase
Have not used product yet...........................................;.............................................
jacks605
August 23rd, 2017
Verified purchase
Purchased a new HID kit from APautostyling. There was a slight problem with one of the kits but a new was sent out in the post straight away!! Definitely reccomend!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the AP Autostyling staff and other customers.

Here at AP we stock a range of HID Kits and LED Bulbs to fit 99% of vehicles. Our products have a one year warranty minimum, and we offer full fitment advice.

lexc12
Lex C.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AP Autostyling?

Have a question about AP Autostyling?