AP Autostyling

AP Autostyling has a consumer rating of 3.71 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AP Autostyling ranks 52nd among Auto Accessories sites.

How would you rate AP Autostyling?

“Ac”

Peter H.
1/21/18

Really happy with my new bulbs. The service and help was brilliant and answered any questions quickly.

“You'll be lucky to get your order if they don't cancel it first with no explanation”

camron w.
2/26/21

You'll be lucky to get your order if they don't cancel it first with no explanation, leaving you hanging and contacting their social media to find out what happened? Also lists things on their website they don't even have in stock and don't plan on getting them in (old fittings) and last but not least don't expect your money back too as they'll make you wait for that also, been well over a week now and all I can say is don't bother, I thought I'd give them a go, I don't know how autobrite direct can list them as a reseller they've just paid their 20k and become resellers, I'd be carful with this company dishonest and very unprofessional, very let down tbh and would never recommend then ever period! Edit: I've now received a threatening email from * at AP saying he will be removing my review because it contains untrue and unfair comments, as I told him in my reply, this is my personal experience with his business good or bad he should accept it not try cover it up like nothing happened! Disappointed is an understatement! *Personal information redacted by admin

peterh242
January 21st, 2018

kenc105
February 3rd, 2018
Verified purchase

3bolts missing for one side was not happy, hoping whats on will be ok to use again, but other than that sound

camronw3
February 26th, 2021
Verified purchase

*Personal information redacted by admin

Tip for consumers:
save yourself the bother of dealing with such an unprofessional individual !!!

Products used:
none as apprently they dont stock items they list on their webiste ??? proof provided to review site

michaelc586
February 17th, 2018
Verified purchase

Items work, not damaged in anyway, packaging and dispatch times were crap so 2 stars I need to do at least a 100 characters so I'll just say I'm planning on taking a holiday soon, I don't want to take the kids but apparently it's frowned upon if you leave them at home, hopefully that's enough letters

jasonm257
August 7th, 2017
Verified purchase

5 star didn't have 1 problem with them easy to talk to and helped out with the right stock that was needed for my car

stuartw50
January 12th, 2018
Verified purchase

Have not used product yet...;...

jacks605
August 23rd, 2017
Verified purchase

Purchased a new HID kit from APautostyling. There was a slight problem with one of the kits but a new was sent out in the post straight away! Definitely reccomend!

Questions? Get answers from the AP Autostyling staff and other customers.

Here at AP we stock a range of HID Kits and LED Bulbs to fit 99% of vehicles. Our products have a one year warranty minimum, and we offer full fitment advice.

lexc12
Lex C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AP Autostyling?

Have a question about AP Autostyling?