Review of AP Autostyling

AP Autostyling reviews

Reading, RG30 3XN, United Kingdom

wasima4
4/17/19
• Updated review

Lol............. they replied to my review after 1 year.
clearly proofs My original message.
Hey but thank you its nice to hear from you even though it took you 1 year

“Would not use again waste of money”
4/22/18
• Previous review

Bought a pair of bmw angel eyes led and was told i need the canbus adapter to stop them flickering so bought them and still doing the same thing. Contacted them 2 weeks ago told me they looking into it now stopped reply to my emails. Rubbish LEDs and would never use them again.

Response from Lex C., AP Autostyling Representative
A shame the need to leave this review was felt, particularly given that we offered multiple solutions, and didn't actually supply the LEDs in the first place - as they were bought from another seller.
michaelc586
2/17/18

Items work, not damaged in anyway, packaging and dispatch times were crap so 2 stars I need to do at least a 100 characters so I'll just say I'm planning on taking a holiday soon, I don't want to take the kids but apparently it's frowned upon if you leave them at home, hopefully that's enough letters

kenc105
2/3/18

3bolts missing for one side was not happy,hoping whats on will be ok to use again,but other than that sound

peterh242
1/21/18

Really happy with my new bulbs. The service and help was brilliant and answered any questions quickly.

stuartw50
1/12/18

Have not used product yet...........................................;.............................................

jacks605
8/23/17

Purchased a new HID kit from APautostyling. There was a slight problem with one of the kits but a new was sent out in the post straight away!! Definitely reccomend!!!!

jasonm257
8/7/17

5 star didn't have 1 problem with them easy to talk to and helped out with the right stock that was needed for my car

Questions? Get answers from the AP Autostyling staff and other customers.

AP Autostyling?