This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Anychips

Anychips has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Anychips ranks 355th among Gaming sites.

How would you rate Anychips?

“Among the websites I've used this one left me to wait...”

James G.
6/1/10

Among the websites I've used this one left me to wait and calling for days until I got answered. Just to be told they can't deliver anything for the moment. After a week I called my bank to try and get my money back!

jamesg6
June 1st, 2010

elvisg
April 23rd, 2010

I got me chips stolen by these guys! I waned to buy somes but they took all i had

Questions? Get answers from the Anychips staff and other customers.

BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR FUN POKER CHIPS FOR TEXAS HOLDEM ON FACEBOOK!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Anychips?

Have a question about Anychips?