AngelDress UK

AngelDress UK has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AngelDress UK ranks 135th among Dresses Other sites.

How would you rate AngelDress UK?

“I got my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses from...”

melanie b.
1/19/15

I got my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses from here and they were perfect. High quality materials, well made and absolutely stunning. My sister in law was so impressed she got her wedding dress from here too. Communications were fab. No they are not in the UK and they constantly seem to have having a count down sale but I would go back and reuse them in a heartbeat if needed!:) Melanié Barnett (Scannell)

“PLEASE DO NOT BUY”

Karl s.
6/2/18

Arrived from china not a uk seller a cheap dress not like the picture in listing arrived damaged the so called linda said take the dress to a TAYLOR to get it fixed my daughter is very upset as they will do nothing no returns and now not answering emails PLEASE DONT WAIST YOUR HARD EARNED CASH THESE ARE CROOKS

karls95
June 2nd, 2018
norhanh
May 20th, 2018
AVOID THIS WEBSITE!
They ignore UK consumer's laws. I ordered three dresses from this website & paid extra fees for fast delviery. The dresses were delivered after MORE than one MONTH, & they are actually from CHINA (I had to pay extra fees that I should not pay for taxes as the items were delivered from China), & their quality is very poor + They are nothing like the pictures.
I asked them to refund me the extra fees I paid for the fast delivery and for the taxes, but they refused.
This is a complete rip-off!
bcjr
October 14th, 2017
Get off the stage Linda from Shillas. Uk. You sell rubbish and refuse to refund people their money. You just keep changing your name so you can scam more people. Not based UK but in Singapore. Rating 0 but must put in something/
margaretw90
September 15th, 2017
This site has changed its name again. This time to Angelgown so beware do not order from this site it's a fraudulent site. Linda is a real con woman
It used to be shilas.co.uk robbers
melanieb19
January 19th, 2015
Melanié Barnett (Scannell)
clairev12
October 15th, 2017
This is a site which had to rename itself as it was so poorly rated for its shockingly bad products and service. Best way to waste your money. It used to be called Shillas, suggest reading here before deciding if you want to hand them your money: https://uk.trustpilot.com/amp/review/shilla.co.uk?page=3

Yes it is absolutely true! Used to be called Shillas. Look them up on trust pilot to see genuine & more detailed reviews there.

By Claire V.
See more answers (2)

Will not answer emails and no refunds just keeps your money

By karl P.

Because the paypal & credit card will get the money back for you

By Bcj R.

Get them shut down

If you paid by pay pal or credit card take pictures of you receive- will be wrong colour, size. The workmanship will be terrible. Do full report on any correspondence with them. Send all to credit card company and they will get back your money for you. The max with will be offered from the scammers is 14% refund

By Bcj R.
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AngelDress UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AngelDress UK?

Have a question about AngelDress UK?