Android Republic reviews

johns4130
8/12/19

Service is fantastic, great mods and the VIP perks are phenomenal. The website also has a good layout that's really easy to navigate through without any issues

ridzkys
7/31/19

Very nice site, fulfill my gaming need and lots of variation of mod available to play

Easy to use and clear instructions to play make me always choose this site whenever need to find some mods available

jedaizz
7/29/19

Best game. Best support. Best safe mod. I used 2015 to present. I played mod don't get banned. I recommend use vip mod on Androidrepublic for safe.

tuongp
7/24/19

I can find every games i like in there. It's amazing website. You also discuss about your favorite games with everyone in there.

elliotg19
7/15/19

All in one mod site you can get it for free also responsible staffs that always free to help other member. I suggest to join this team that wants free mods. Join now!

haoz3
7/14/19

Huge variety of popular android / IOS game being offered for their VIP incentives as compared to other sites out there . Applications are constantly being monitored , tested and adjusted along with prompt updates from dedicated site admins. Would definitely recommend subscribing to AndroidRepublic VIP over other sites offering similar services .

urbiztondoe
7/14/19

the Staff were generous and kind always giving the status updates events on the vip 20$ a month for over a hundred vip modded apps the best is yet to come more power to the staff and admin

jepag
7/13/19

AR Team are really professional. I subscribed for VIP two months ago, and yes, I renewed my subscription. There are very good quality games in their catalogue and they are always up to date.
Really fast and reactive staff members, always there to help and answer questions. If you buy VIP, you can be sure that the mod will always work, if it isn't, then you're doing something wrong, but people there will always help you so feel free to join, it has been and it is still an awesome experience.

chenm6
7/12/19

The game experience is very good, you can also find the game I need to play, that is, the price of the VIP is acceptable to us, and it is better when I join Alipay.

jacksonw17
7/12/19

when you start to play 5 to 6 mobile game, the time needed to invest in it is crazy. with the help of mod, i still can enjoy my games

minatoa
7/11/19

I have used VIP services plenty of time.

The vid modded games are good if it is a bit little options to select, for example, no mod menu to toggle mod on or off so I always have to play games with two versions if the game has multiplayer content.

thinhd
7/10/19

First time come to AR with a simple mod. Now with VIP i can find exactly what i looking for a whole time, that cant find anywhere. Will resub for VIP in the future. Keep up the good work !

josiec23
7/10/19

AR is the best all around. They offer reasonable pricing to join their VIP and have a good customer support! They are always updating their mods, constantly improving, and have tons of different games available. The awesome part is that you don't even have to join VIP to get access to some of the games. I would really recommend checking this website out!

levil24
7/10/19

Joined this website since 2015 and have a long time using their VIP and also free Modded games.
If you wana a very high quality of modded games so join their VIP. There has over 200 hot and high quality games out there. Mod updated within 24~48hours belong to big or small patch. They always find way as safe as possbile for their mods and I feel very worthy to spend money here to get what I want. If you are looking for a good, high quality modded game to make you advantage just go AR forum!
If you dont have money that's ok. They still have a lot of free modded games updated frequently.

indraw3
7/10/19

I can get a lot of information after joining the Android Republic. Also, many games that were initially impossible on mods turned out to work.

banga1
7/7/19

AR is the best modding forum than any other web/forum
yes its vip is more expensive than other web, but they have modded game that other web doesn't have

uzay
7/7/19

I was a VIP Back around 2017 and their services are really good. Just recently bought VIP again to be able to mod on a specific game. They constantly update their mods whenever there's a security update or when the mod gets outdated. 20$ for a month isn't a terrible deal and a very reasonable price considering you are paying for private mods. I would recommend this website if you are looking for really good mods.

miguelb85
7/7/19

Been a VIP user for almost 3 years now and still satisfied, never got banned or suspended on my games. Updates are fast and reliable as always never had any issues personally and recommended it to my friends and all in all its 10/10 if you're interested in modded games~

ongg
7/7/19

What can I say? Mods of Some of the best games on the market right now like FGO epic 7 are available at this site. All you have to do is to donate an reasonable monthly fee for the priviliege of accessing them. The quality of the mod is excellent and time between new patch and mod is 3 days at the latest (most new patch only need 30 mins). If you dont want to pay thats fine, you can still enjoy hundreds of (free) normal mods and exclusive mods.

maximilliano
7/5/19

Have been a VIP member for quite awhile and have been enjoying it since then, mods are smooth and update time is quite consistent

khuen1
7/5/19

The AR team really gives you the best experience. if you are smart like me and having a great time while gaming is your thing, then this service will satisfy your needs. You will feel safe and welcomed in this awesome community.

alik129
7/5/19

when I saw this site for the first time, I was so very interested because this site provided whatever mod game I wanted ... especially for the staff who always worked hard to provide the best service for other members. Thank you Android Republic for your efforts that always give us pleasure while playing with your mod

khoirula1
7/5/19

I haven't joined in this forum for too long, joined like a month ago, the mod is working like it was written, and they minimize the risk the user to get banned, while often user ask for mod they are explained it if that will be risky. i was very glad to be one of members here

and when the app is updated the mod is not longer work, they work on new mod fast as they can the last one mod i used get updated before 24/7, keep up the good work team AR ^_^

jacksonl35
7/5/19

P.S: There is awesome surprises as well

Give it a try!

Tip for consumers: As in every community, make sure you know the rules. I'm positive that mostly of your questions will already have an answer there ;)

kevinv97
7/5/19

Recently joined the VIP-members club on Android Republic! Unlike other reviews, got VIP access within 30 minutes of my 1-month membership purchase. After encountering some problems with mod installations, the staff provided rapid/excellent help in answering my questions and solving the issue. There's a great selection of mods, both free and VIP, on their website, and I'd highly recommend reading through their detailed FAQ to answer any questions you may have regarding VIP or their mods (not to mention their numerous guides on how to install mods).

ofcourse they are legit. was able to subscribe for many VIPs on their websites

By Von A.
Questions? Get answers from the Android Republic staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Android Republic