Andila.co.uk

Andila.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Andila.co.uk ranks 65th among Travel Search Engine sites.

How would you rate Andila.co.uk?

“Happy granny”

Lana J.
7/19/15

Bought a bike from this shop for my grand children, and i am very happy about the item and the service.

“Please do not review if youDo not buy anything from...”

Sava M.
7/30/12

Please do not review if youDo not buy anything from this site! All goods are brought from the Philippines of very poor quality! My baby got sick because of clothes bought from them! Are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

almah11
July 19th, 2015

savam
July 30th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Andila.co.uk staff and other customers.

samanthaj9
Samantha J.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Andila.co.uk?

Have a question about Andila.co.uk?