Review of AmericanFlags

Tel: (877)763-3423
admin@americanflags.com

michaelw399
12/12/17

I purchased this US flag from americanflags.com just a few days ago. I was surprised at how quickly it arrived! I wasn't expecting it for a few more days. The real test though is the actual quality of the flag itself. When I opened it I was happily surprised at how well it was made. It feels so sturdy and tough; like it is made from REAL quality materials. The stitching is high quality too, I have no doubts that this flag will last year after year!

davidr452
12/10/17

Wow...the quality of the Tough Tex flag I bought was absolutely amazing. The material was very heavy and the colors are really bright. The stitching is nice and straight and this flag really seems like it will lost a long time. I'm thankful that there are companies out there that still make a great product at a fair price.

ellac36
8/17/17

Flags arrived quickly - faster than expected! Quality and craftsmanship were top-notch! Highly recommend

andyj41
4/15/16

I purchased a flag from AmericanFlags.com and was thrilled. Most importantly, it was Made in America and was priced fairly. Received in two days and I will definitely do business with this company again.

vanessab34
12/20/15

I have ordered from AmericanFlags.com before and the experience has always been great. This time I bought some small US flags for a holiday parade this week. My order arrived in two days - ahead of schedule - it was packed well and the flags look to be of great quality. I will definitely shop here again.

jennaw19
12/17/15

I just bought three American flags as Christmas gifts and they are absolutely beautiful. The colors are bright, the sewing is straight and the flags look they cost much more than I paid. I called customer service before I ordered and Donna was so helpful and professional. I wish all companies were run like AmericanFlags.com!

virginap
12/15/15

Where would you go to buy an American flag? I went to AmericanFlags.com and had a great experience. I ordered a flag set for my house and saved about $40. The set looked even better in person than it did on the site, was delivered in a few days and I am happy with it. I like that you can call these guys with questions - notice you can't call Amazon or eBay. I'd shop here again based on their price, the fast shipping and the great products they sell. I like that that they are a very patriotic company and can't wait to buy some other flags from them when the need arises

timp49
12/7/15

Immediately after receiving my 3 handheld flags that cost me $10 each....I was told by customer service, NO RETURNS...on hand held flags... this is not posted even after I complained on their inadequate description of the flag.
You have to hunt for this information, and its not even on the check out form before you buy. I know why they have no returns...now...flags are cheaply made with staples holding the flag to the stick. Absolutely not worth the $10 they charge each.
I felt cheated, but the bottom line, they really didn't care.
I always give a business the benefit of the doubt, but this companies poor description, and still months later have not improved their description of the hand held flags.

I would encourage you to not buy the hand held flags, they are very cheaply made.

johnc415
11/24/15

I ordered a custom flag for my business and an American flag for my home and business as well. The flag quality was great and the price was reasonable. A great value and I look forward to ordering more flags again in the future.

tammyp22
11/19/15

American Flags was excellent. Wonderful communication, very professional, and very responsive. The selection of website was great, the prices were better than expected. I'd been looking to make an investment for some time but he helped me find the right one. I like that they worked with us every step of the way to make sure we got what we wanted. I can say that his staff is awesome! I recommend them to everyone.

jessicaw75
11/19/15

Our school was looking to order a LARGE two-sided spirit flag. Working with American Flags was fantastic! Our representative, Ben, was very helpful and responded to emails in a timely fashion. He sent us three design choices to choose from. Our flag came when Ben said it would and it looks fabulous!!! When we need to order another custom flag, we will definitely go back to American Flags!

mariai20
11/12/15

This website is amazing! I was looking for a place were I could get some custom flags for my football team. It was delivered in 5 business days, which I thought was really fast. Especially if you take on account the time spend on each one of them. It's not like it was a product already done, they do spend time making these flags. And realizing this, I can say it's quite impressive how fast they deliver.

The quality of each flag was perfect, it seems really resistant and well made. I don't think our logo will ever vanish. There don't seem to be any imperfection. Everything is where it should be.

Everybody on the team were so glad with the new acquisitions, that we now take them out in every occasion. They seem to endure hard situations, since they have already been caught by the rain. The colors stayed in place, and it didn't seem to be any problem. We even washed one that got really dirty. Of course we washed it in a very gentle cycle, we were scared at first but everything turn out ok. It didn't affect our flag at all.

The price seemed to me really reasonable and affordable. And I'm very glad to be part of this project. I enjoy supporting growing companies, I really felt well assisted and everything got in time! Would definitively buy again! I recommend for those who are looking for a quality job, and for a reasonable price.

andrewa49
11/10/15

I ordered an American Flag to hang outside my home and ordered my flag from AmericanFlags and I was happy with my purchase. The flag is good quality and very nice and I cannot wait until I hang it outside my home.

Thanks!

zohaibl
11/9/15

Well, I don't usually write reviews but the quality and service of americanflags.com really impressed me. I ordered 3 flags. I was a bit worried at first about how much time they'll take etc. But I was shocked that just within 2 days I received my order and it was in good condition. Americanflags got a mind blowing service, reasonable pricing and I'd recommend everyone to use this store.

johnr193
8/27/15

Placed order 3 months ago, and received an email saying backlogged but assured me my order will be handled quickly.... 4 weeks a two emails later a smaller flag will be ordered instead as the size I wanted was no longer available... So I said great make up the difference with a different flag. No response.... dead air.... threatened a chargeback, and got a response of we will need $7.62 more, asked again to get the difference taken care of due to the issues just to make things right... Dead air again, Just got a call from the lady in NY 631.750.9471 Explained in the interest of good customer service just do the deal without the additional charge of $7.62 and she completely refused and of course the "Manager" isn't available for another week. I recapped the entire process and explained this is pennies to resolve this issue and keep a customer happy. Refused again, and she bluntly asked do you want the order or not, and I told her today to just cancel the entire order and refund the money to my card.

Unbelievable total disregard for customer service, Not surprised once I learned the company is in NY and this was for a Confederate Flag... Speaks volumes when you hear how they treat these customers...

johnd390
8/3/15

Ordered a confederate flag from these guys on July 4th - a Saturday and it arrived on Tuesday, July 7th. The flag was well made, packaged nicely and I am so happy these guys didn't cave in to political correctness like all the other online stores. They have me as a customer for life!!!

tabithak3
7/10/15

If you order from there web site make sure you read every last word. I suggest the following;
NEVER pay for "expedited shipping" it's a scam. I ordered a flag with 3-5 day shipping it has been 14 day and I received absolutely nothing from this company. No flag, no email and no phone call. My paypal was charged and they were paid on the day I ordered the flag. The person I spoke to in the CS department, tried to convince me that online retailers always charge you at time of purchase, I order large quantities of various products online and I have NEVER been charged until the item ships. I learned a lesson on researching companies prior to purchasing from them. I collect flags and order frequently, I will never purchase from AmericanFlags.com again.

davidh38
5/30/11

I had a great experience with AmericanFlags.com. Needed a new flag before Memorial Day given that the one I've had for years looked terrible. The flag was on sale, shipping was free and they got it here in two days. The flag is well-made, was packaged nicely and the handwritten note thanking me for my business was a nice touch. This was probably the best experience I've had with an ecommerce website ever.

631.750.9471 is the number that came in on my Caller ID when I got the call from the "Customer Service" Rep... She might not be in a good mood though...

By John R.

Questions? Get answers from the AmericanFlags staff and other customers.

AmericanFlags?