Review of AmazingClubs

AmazingClubs reviews

Tel: 1-800-507-4660

briand497
3/6/19

Was looking for a unique Christmas gift for my wife and stumbled across Amazing Clubs. She loves white wine and they offered a 3 month program where each month she would receive two bottles of white wine. I must admit I was hesitant about this, thinking that the quality/selection they sent might not be what I hoped for, and not up to her standards. Went ahead and took a chance anyways. We just received the final shipment of 2 bottles. I must say that the whole experience has been very positive. Each of the 6 bottles she received was from a different region in the world and included with it was a sheet that told all about the wine, the region, flavors etc. Very nice. It came well packaged, and always arrived the last week of the month as promised. They also kept me informed about shipping details etc.
Loved it so much that I took out a new 3 month subscription for one white and one red.

100% positive experience.

jennifere32
3/13/16

Giving this company a 1 is more than generous. Ordered a seasonal wine club for my father-in-law who unfortunately passed away unexpectedly. Attempted to contact Amazing Clubs multiple times to stop the next shipment and no one called or emailed me back. I contacted UPS when I got the shipping notice the next day and returned the package to the shipper because I couldn't change the recipient. Only after I left Amazing Clubs a aggravated voicemail did they call me and proceeded to tell me I "refused the package" on my father-in-law's behalf and it wouldn't be shipped or refunded. I explained that I tried to contact them multiple times and said that I didn't want a delivery person disturbing my grieving family. The only solution they provided me was to pay another $15 for the wine to be delivered to me instead. I paid it, begrudgingly, and I haven't received the wine yet OR a refund for the last shipment (due to be delivered in 3 months) as promised. Not to mention, I didn't "refuse the package", he died and not one person was kind, prompt, or sympathetic to my situation. This company is despicable.

100% Legit. Have used it for 6 months now. They deliver excellent quality product as promised and on time.

By Brian D.
Questions? Get answers from the AmazingClubs staff and other customers.

AmazingClubs?